Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ)

*** RAIN Company also shared these slide of pictures during BKK FM 5-days ago with a message - # Thank you # Asia Tour # Fans _is_ Everything # Forever Friends # Cloud # Official Fan Club # 2 Cloud Fan Meeting in Seoul + Official Cloud Fan Cafe only! https://cafe.naver.com/officialcloud/72084 <= link - I heard that  it was such an amazing show. :P

• Like 1

Singer Rain Asian fan meeting tour .. .. Seoul December Finale'

20181031163215986ztus.jpg

Singer and actor Rain finishes tour of his Asian fan meeting of three countries successfully and will make a finale' with fans in Seoul in this coming December.

Rain started in Hong Kong on August 18,  followed by Taipei on September 8 for his Asia Fan Meeting Tour, '2018 Rain Just For You'. 

On October 27th, a fan meeting also was held at BITEC Hall in Bangkok, Thailand. During the fan meeting, RAIN mesmerized the audience with the stage of his latest track 'GANG', 'Again', 'SUNSHINE', and a ballad song 'Love Story' which compliments his sweet voice & Rain's  intense performance on stage, which attracted local audiences.

In particular, Rain was thrilled by the surprise event that fans prepared during the show, and said, 'I am so thankful for the same amount of support and love since 17 years of my debut.  I am so grateful.

In the fan meeting, they talked with local fans and created an unforgettable memory with them while sharing a fun episode from the filming site of "Sketch" and counseling session to solve some problems of fans.

Rain successfully wrapped-up his Asian tour fan meeting in Hong Kong, followed by Taipei and just recently in Bangkok, and proved once again his popularity and status of being a superstar.

Rain will finish & give a finale' performance of his fan meeting in Seoul in early December.

Shinnara reporter norah@tvreport.co.kr/ Photo = Rain Company
Related Tags
Copyright © ⓒ Pai Media TV Report

source : Entertainment.V.Daum.net

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181031163215753

가수 비, 아시아 팬미팅 투어 대성황..12월 서울서 피날레

[TV리포트=신나라 기자] 가수 겸 배우 비가 3개국 아시아 팬미팅 투어를 성황리에 마치고, 오는 12월 서울에서 팬들과 피날레를 장식한다.

비는 8월 18일 홍콩, 9월 8일 대만 타이페이에 이어, 지난 27일 태국 등 아시아 팬미팅 투어 ‘2018 Rain Just For You’ Asia Fanmeeting Tour’를 진행했다.

지난 27일 태국 방콕 BITEC 홀 에서 단독 팬미팅을 연 비는 ‘깡’ ‘다시(again)’ ‘선샤인(SUNSHINE)’ 등 최근 발매한 신곡들의 히든 무대 뿐만 아니라, 매력적인 음색이 돋보이는 발라드 ‘love story’, 비 만의 강렬한 퍼포먼스 무대를 선사하며 현지 관객들을 매료시켰다.

특히 비는 공연 중 팬들이 준비한 깜짝 이벤트에 감격하며, ‘데뷔 후, 17년이 지난 지금까지도 한결 같은 응원 과 사랑에 너무 감사하다’며, ‘우리 영원히 함께 하자’ 고 진심 어린 말을 전해 현지 팬들을 감동케 했다.

이번 팬미팅에서는 배우 정지훈의 연기 활동에도 많은 사랑을 보내주는 해외 팬들을 위해 드라마 ‘스케치’에 관한 에피소드를 이야기하는 토크 타임, 팬의 고민을 해결해 주는 상담 코너, 팬 소원 트리 등 현지 팬들과 소통하며 재치 있는 모습을 보여줘 뜨거운 반응을 얻었다.

비는 홍콩을 시작으로 타이페이에 이어 이번 방콕까지 아시아 투어 팬미팅을 성공적으로 진행하며, 첫 아시아 스타다운 인기와 위상을 다시 한번 입증시켰다.

아시아 팬미팅 투어의 해외 공연을 성황리에 마무리한 비는 오는 12월 초 서울 팬 미팅에서 화려하게 마무리한다.

신나라 기자 norah@tvreport.co.kr/ 사진=레인컴퍼니
관련 태그
저작권자 ⓒ 파이미디어 TV리포트

• Like 1

@Inside News Tonight 29Oct18 2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU IN THAILAND

Credit Nuk Skywalker  / Rain Cloud Thailand

TRUE INSIDER NEWS 2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU IN THAILAND

• Like 1

*** RAIN slide of pictures during Thailand FM on IG with a message - " The tour has ended, the fan meeting was finished safely in Thailand !! Thank you from all over the world especially for the 'Clouds' in Thailand. 2018 JUST FOR YOU Fan meeting is over, but I would like to ask you a lot of attention in the future !!" :P

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

I have a business trip coming up tomorrow, but here I am in a very bad mood. I think if I say that's because I read stuff during the 2010-2013 you will understand @willenette :)I don't know why I did that to myself. I went thru a part of those stuff once, was literally hurt to tears, said I'd not go back, yet I did.

The last time I was on a business trip I went back and watched Ijuksa, argghhh why? Took me a few days to recover. Haizz, anyway, I know I'll recover, it's not the first time :)

*** RAVI is a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He had a duet with RAIN in one of the OST's of "Diamond Lover", RAIN's C-drama. It is his song Marilyn Monroe in Chinese and renamed for the OST. Ravi was featured as a rapper in that song. It dominated one of China's top music sites in K-Pop category of QQ Music Chart.  He also collaborated with RAIN in ASTER's song, Champagne.  This song features Rain's vocals and was apparently collaboration between DJ Aster and VIXX's Ravi.  :P

RAIN WITH RAVI & ASTER

• Like 1

5 K-Dramas That Will Warm Your Hearts On Cold Winter Nights

PhotoGrid_1541574469084.jpg?resize=660,4

There’s no other constant companion to that cold winter breeze than the temptation of staying home to binge-watch K-Dramas instead.

As we face the remaining “ber” months, snuggling cozily in bed while binge-watching your latest K-Drama favorites sounds like an amazing idea!

To make your lives easier, we’ve picked five K-Dramas which will surely warm your heart with romance, make you believe in love, and evoke all kinds of emotions you could possibly think of!

Sketch

Sketch brings the reunion of two of probably our most favorite K-Drama actors ever — Rain and Lee Dong Gun!

Fifteen years after working together in Sang Dio! Let’s Go To School, the two share the small screen once again as Detective Kang Dong Soo and former special force member Kim Do Jin, respectively.

Sketch tells the story of Detective Kang Dong Soo’s quest to capture the person behind the mysterious murder of his fiance. To solve the mystery and capture the murderer, he works with a female detective, played by Lee Sun Bin, who has the ability to see three days into the future and relays what she sees through her sketches.

05-Sketch.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl=1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : hellokpop

• Like 1

*** Tomorrow, November 10 Rain will be performing at 2018 Lotte Family Day, Lotte Family Hanmaeum Tour. The show starts at 5PM - 7PM. :P

45714322_2171942199694380_32848791035298

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

Rain is included in "100 astonishing Asians" in Asian Geographic Magazine NO.132 ISSUE 4/2008

Credit @hcyang0115 on Twitter

.com/hcyang0115/status/1058954962988744705

https://www.magzter.com/preview/717/303579#page/1

https://www.asiangeo.com/culture/musicians/

@willenette I can't embed the tweet the way you did, mine came out half baked :(

On 11/8/2018 at 9:18 AM, willenette said:

*** RAVI is a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He had a duet with RAIN in one of the OST's of "Diamond Lover", RAIN's C-drama. It is his song Marilyn Monroe in Chinese and renamed for the OST. Ravi was featured as a rapper in that song. It dominated one of China's top music sites in K-Pop category of QQ Music Chart.  He also collaborated with RAIN in ASTER's song, Champagne.  This song features Rain's vocals and was apparently collaboration between DJ Aster and VIXX's Ravi.  :P

I know that the Chinese versions of both Marilyn Monroe and September 12 as OST of Diamond Lover topped the music chart in China, but of course I still love the Korean versions so much more :) 

I miss Rain on the small screen so much :( will have to re-watch Sketch :)

11 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Rain is included in "100 astonishing Asians" in Asian Geographic Magazine NO.132 ISSUE 4/2008

Credit @hcyang0115 on Twitter

.com/hcyang0115/status/1058954962988744705

https://www.magzter.com/preview/717/303579#page/1

https://www.asiangeo.com/culture/musicians/

@willenette I can't embed the tweet the way you did, mine came out half baked :(

Hi hnfragile, ye, I posted this magazine at the back page/s. For Twitter, IG & FB posts: if you want to post the embedded post, just go to the timestamp on the posts you'd like to share and copy the link then paste it here.  If you just want to share the photos instead of the full post from these SNS, just do "copy image" or "copy image location" then paste it here as well.  You may try it, & hope it works for you. :P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hnfragile said:

I know that the Chinese versions of both Marilyn Monroe and September 12 as OST of Diamond Lover topped the music chart in China, but of course I still love the Korean versions so much more :) 

I miss Rain on the small screen so much :( will have to re-watch Sketch :)

hnfragileI like this song, too although, it's quite a very sad song. It shows your pain about the girl. The lyrics were written by RAIN. Regardless if this song is sung in Korean, Japanese, Chinese or English, it still has a sorrowful feel to it. The MV is also NICE. This is under his Rainism album, the sixth album, 2008. This is the first album since his departure from JYP Entertainment. Here's the lyrics (English Translation)

Translated by Cin @ RainLegend

September 12th

Regardless who are facing the split
We could not become very honest
I am also like this
Heart is like shredding
Had made the reply with clenching teeth
Let’s broke up….I did it according to your words
I disclosed my words for my leave in a graceful manner
Go find a better guy than me…..I said like this in the surface
I cried while still waiting for you
The days we pass through together
At that time, my memory of that bed still there
If I let the door open, maybe there will be a day you come to look for me
Because you are my everything in my life

In my memory, September 12 that day
You said some words that I could never forget
If we trust each other then let’s start and try
I could never forget that moment

I cried while still waiting for you
The bright smile at that time
Even though I am unable to show it right now
I am sincere
You are my only one at that time
In the World only you to me
I’m not saying wanted you to come back
You must live happily!!

The tears you dropped because of me always flow through my heart
Please be happy!!
I cried while beg for forgiveness
I must made you feel pain right?
I look like a fool right now
I wanted to give my regards to you again
I am still your man
Had loved you entirely!

• Like 1

181110 Rain's IG clips during 2018 Lotte Family Day

cr.jeongyi_mo / Rain Cloud Thailand

Cr.zum_crush / Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, ye, I posted this magazine at the back page/s. For Twitter, IG & FB posts: if you want to post the embedded post, just go to the timestamp on the posts you'd like to share and copy the link then paste it here.  If you just want to share the photos instead of the full post from these SNS, just do "copy image" or "copy image location" then paste it here as well.  You may try it, & hope it works for you. :P

Oh now I see that the tweet actually came out alright, it didn't last night on my laptop screen for some reason and I kept trying so many times until I got so frustrated. Thanks for the instruction :) I must have missed your post on the back pages.

Yes, @willenette, September 12 is heart-breaking :( We're going into the festive season so no more heart breaking stuff :) let's listen to Sunshine :)