Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ)

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile,  I watched that drama many times. Although the ratings in Korea were not as high as the producers hoped, the drama still won an award for the Best Drama in Asia. Rain and Shin Min-ah were excellent in portraying the emotions needed in the drama. I think that RAIN's acting has definitely improved from "Full House". Shin Min Ah was wonderful as Cha Eun Seok. The ending could be better though. I find the ending frustrating but moving & "Ijuksa" is incredibly shot well. This series does have some flaws, too. Overall, I still find this drama good. :P

I love Ijuksa, so much, just really love it. I watched the drama many times, too, despite being broken-hearted every single time. I also went back and read the archived thread on soompi, a huge thread :) though too bad many links are no longer active.

Am actually not a series person, am a movie person. Bi's series are exception but then because of him I made so many exceptions :) Like, am a natural sucker for happy ending, I always avoid sad ending stories, be it novels or movies or dramas, but I watch and love Bi's tragic ending dramas (not the parts where his characters died, though).

Somehow, Bi's acting makes watching his series for me, strangely, very much like reading a novel, which initially caught me off guard. I never expected to find myself thinking so much and imagining so much after certain scenes of his characters in his series. Bi has this subtle way of projecting the inner feeling of his characters that intrigues me to come back and re-watch certain scenes and certain episodes many times because the feelings, though subtle, are so strong. Even in a light romcom like Full House, Bi managed to give Youngjae a few quiet scenes that get me think a bit. Ijuksa got me imagine so much, feel so much and am just so invested in their love story. Still feeling so gloomy :(

10 hours ago, hnfragile said:

I love Ijuksa, so much, just really love it. I watched the drama many times, too, despite being broken-hearted every single time. I also went back and read the archived thread on soompi, a huge thread :) though too bad many links are no longer active.

Am actually not a series person, am a movie person. Bi's series are exception but then because of him I made so many exceptions :)Like, am a natural sucker for happy ending, I always avoid sad ending stories, be it novels or movies or dramas, but I watch and love Bi's tragic ending dramas (not the parts where his characters died, though).

Somehow, Bi's acting makes watching his series for me, strangely, very much like reading a novel, which initially caught me off guard. I never expected to find myself thinking so much and imagining so much after certain scenes of his characters in his series. Bi has this subtle way of projecting the inner feeling of his characters that intrigues me to come back and re-watch certain scenes and certain episodes many times because the feelings, though subtle, are so strong. Even in a light romcom like Full House, Bi managed to give Youngjae a few quiet scenes that get me think a bit. Ijuksa got me imagine so much, feel so much and am just so invested in their love story. Still feeling so gloomy :(

Hi hnfragile, like you, I'm also a sucker for happy-ending stories. :P

180929 PSY X RAIN Lotte Card MOOV Soundtrack vol 3_I'm Coming

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted slide of pictures yesterday with a caption - " # namsan # Good #sunset" - Hmmm.........beautiful pictures. Looks amazing! NICE sunset view. Sunset is really beautiful. Autumn/Fall is a beautiful time of the year. I haven't seen how beautiful Fall/Autumn is in Seoul because I'm always there during winter.  Beautiful Namsan. :P

*** RAIN posted (2) pictures of himself wearing suit 2-days ago with a caption - “# I want to go already " - I wonder where was he during this event. I still love RAIN in casuals. but, he looks good here.  He wears his suit well, though.  :P

On 10/22/2018 at 8:59 AM, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted slide of pictures yesterday with a caption - " # namsan # Good #sunset" - Hmmm.........beautiful pictures. Looks amazing! NICE sunset view. Sunset is really beautiful. Autumn/Fall is a beautiful time of the year. I haven't seen how beautiful Fall/Autumn is in Seoul because I'm always there during winter.  Beautiful Namsan. :P

Bi mentioned Namsan a few times in his interviews, right? I think the first time I heard him talk about going up there was in the Discovery documentary back in 2009. I don't mind Bi in suits, quite like his look in MLG :) he does look younger in casuals, but I love him the most in white shirts.

I miss him on the screen :(

• Like 1

15 Golden K-Dramas That Are Always Worth Rewatching

90090366d3634a5f8e485b1042adbdb4.jpeg?s=

As an avid K-drama watcher, there are a lot of dramas that I’ve watched more than once. There’s many factors that play into wanting to watch a whole series more than once. Most of the time, it’s because of two main reasons: the two main leads and their chemistry, and how captivating the storyline is. I find myself enjoying these dramas just the same the second time around despite already knowing the outcome. Here’s my list of 15 K-dramas that are worth the re-watch!

5. Full House

full-house-kdrama.jpg

“Full House” stars Song Hye Kyo and Rain as two opposite personalities who by chance end up having to be roommates with each other. Despite their deep hate for each other, the two develop a relationship that becomes more love-hate and then eventually full out love.

full-house-kdrama.gif

It’s a cute drama where you can see a very young Song Hye Kyo and Rain display their on-screen chemistry. There’s a lot of moments that are hilarious and adorable that even when watching now, don’t seem to be too cheesy. It’s also a classic K-drama that every true K-drama watcher has to have watched!

Start watching “Full House”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** October 27, 2018 Asian Fan Meeting 'Just For You' Bangkok FM is nearing. This will be at 07:00 PM in BITEC BANGNA HALL 105

Fan Benefit: based from the ticket you purchased -

THB 6,800 Group photo with artist 10 per photo 30 pax, 90 pax rehearsal entry

THB 5,800 Group photo with artist 10 per photo 30 pax, 110 pax rehearsal entry

THB 4,800 Group photo with artist 10 per photo 30 pax, 70 pax rehearsal entry

THB 3,800 Group photo with artist 10 per photo 10 pax, 30 pax rehearsal entry

The winners are so lucky indeed to see RAIN up close and personal.  :P

• Like 1

*** Stage set-up in preparation for RAIN's 2018 Asian Fan Meeting 'Just For You' Thailand.

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** RAIN posted this clip 12-hours ago with a caption - “Thx...Thailand “-Thailand is one of a beautiful cities. For sure it was a great show with your Clouds who came to be with you! So sad that I don’t have enough time to see you up close again.  I hope to see you again.  Your Cloud always love and support you forever.  Thumbs up for you! :P

• Like 1

:)@willenette I was there and had a very good time. Bi wasn't well, he was sneezing, from the little that I grasped (with no knowledge of either Thai or Korean) I think he got some allergy or something, but his performance was still awesome. Bi's definitely still in the groove, singing and dancing so well and exudes a perfect stage charisma, "the most fatal of charms". I actually think his singing improves, his voice on live stage is very good and he still can hold more-than-an-hour performance perfectly, singing so well with all the dancing and stuff. There were fans from Japan, Malaysia, China and Australia; there were teenagers, twenty-somethings and the ahjummas :); there were many boys and men too. I hope Bi's happy knowing that his fans still support him whole-heartedly. I also hope he's getting better :)

5 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

:)@willenette I was there and had a very good time. Bi wasn't well, he was sneezing, from the little that I grasped (with no knowledge of either Thai or Korean) I think he got some allergy or something, but his performance was still awesome. Bi's definitely still in the groove, singing and dancing so well and exudes a perfect stage charisma, "the most fatal of charms". I actually think his singing improves, his voice on live stage is very good and he still can hold more-than-an-hour performance perfectly, singing so well with all the dancing and stuff. There were fans from Japan, Malaysia, China and Australia; there were teenagers, twenty-somethings and the ahjummas :); there were many boys and men too. I hope Bi's happy knowing that his fans still support him whole-heartedly. I also hope he's getting better :)

Hi hnfragile, oh.....you were there. I share your joy, dear. :P

*** RAIN Company shared several photos yesterday. Oh..........those food given by Clouds were so yummy. :P