Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest `soliloquy

jen...

what's this message about..am i deny of privilege?..

help..thanks much..

untitled8eo1.jpg

c3celia!

i got the exact same image.

aish..i think we're denied privilege.

for some weird reasons.

Guest c3cilia

c3celia!

i got the exact same image.

aish..i think we're denied privilege.

for some weird reasons.

cray.gif

why..me and you are like crazy here..why aren't we not haveing special privilege..ahahahah...*sniff*

'm so hurt now.. :(

Guest `soliloquy

%7Boption%7Dhttp://69.93.183.37/905/32/emo/cray.gif[/img

why..me and you are like crazy here..why aren't we not haveing special privilege..ahahahah...*sniff*

'm so hurt now.. :(

aish... c3cilia, think its got to do with our application.

I didnt submit my passport scan; did you?

No worries, we can try again okay?

Morning LaMed!

for those going to HK...bam, wendy, rizza, mel, karen, carol, paulette, steff, LS, ladybug, ahhh uhhhmmm can't remember the rest don't forget to make your pilgrimage to the 10 feet DHC wall at Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station be sure to post your pics here... :P just pixelate your faces hahaha....

and my wish...

hope one of our SOOMPI GIRLS gets picked to be GIRLFRIEND OF THE DAY !!!!!!! ...and as i was telling mel and wendy give Bi a big hug and then steal another one for me and jen (ok jen i am gracious enough to share) tell Bi it's for Jen back in Korea and Rica in Manila :P have fun girls!!! absolutley NO FAINTING unless BI gets to revive you ...then go faint :D

dhc_02_800.jpg

Guest whimsical

wow, so many pages and pics to keep up. I thought I have a large collection of his pics but as it turns out, there are always new ones I've never seen. And I have no time to sort so just save first. :lol:

I would love meet every bier in s'pore too..

Whim.. did you read my post about the meeting venue?? Will you be there?? I hope you could make it..

Yes, Bam, I got ur post. Will meet u there definitely!

Hi all Biers..

Thanks ceej for those pic....looks so fabulishious :lol::D

Chingu, Mel, Leng and Dani.....I am HERE :lol::lol::P

Hello all Bi'ers!!

My goodness!!! from 2400+ pages to 17 pages!!!!

*fainted*

Not to worry!

Will keep it up again!!

We'll be the top thread in no time again!!!

Hey ayu, mel, chingu, dani, karen, paulette, rizza!!!!

*waves hard*

Hi Leng and rain_prodigy. :D Your first posts here!

Yeah I always remember what people told me, but always forget what I told people. Been getting tons of problems because of this.

Naoise, I find this quite funny. heehee, a problem eh? A big hi to u! Long time no see. :)

Hi Bi'ers

My first post after soompi's back goes here in Bi's thread!

Pat right? See u in HK!

Is that Armani guy gay? He seems to be very interested in Bi

LOL. I have the same thought loveK. He didn't hide his interest at all!

I can't download it either. Could someone please repost?

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34AB6Z2...1U0L4W1VRE650HK

The Prince MV

I am re-uploading this now. Will post the link when it's done. And it's done now. Here u go:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25C5QE0...1C14548L7O7HDYW

Guest c3cilia

aish... c3cilia, think its got to do with our application.

I didnt submit my passport scan; did you?

No worries, we can try again okay?

Morning LaMed!

:rolleyes: probably..but passport pix..are like..over the roof..so nasty looking..you can't do

anything.. :o ..look weird..on them..maybe i'll just let jen access and share here then..lol..

Guest c3cilia

for those going to HK...bam, wendy, rizza, mel, karen, carol, paulette, steff, LS, ladybug, ahhh uhhhmmm can't remember the rest don't forget to make your pilgrimage to the 10 feet DHC wall at Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station be sure to post your pics here... :P just pixelate your faces hahaha....

and my wish...

hope one of our SOOMPI GIRLS gets picked to be GIRLFRIEND OF THE DAY !!!!!!! ...and as i was telling mel and wendy give Bi a big hug and then steal another one for me and jen (ok jen i am gracious enough to share) tell Bi it's for Jen back in Korea and Rica in Manila :P have fun girls!!! absolutley NO FAINTING unless BI gets to revive you ...then go faint :D

yeeah..dont fain..it'llb e a miracle..i think they should cuz...us bi-er from soompi is like wooing over

him..and somone from here deserve to get some share of sweet bi..wish you guys luck..

im off for a whole day meeting...huhuhuhu..sad..busy day again :( hmm...well well.. let me post first hehehehehe...wub yah guys!

bihihihihihihi.jpg

bikissdradio.jpg

biharana.jpg

biagogodancers.jpg

biwithguygreen.jpg

biwowie.jpg

biamazing.jpg

bicokeany.jpg

off topic guys: tom cruise and katie holmes is expecting their first child...whew...just sharing...hehehehe

Guest frOsty_pAnda

holy crap. i'm in heaven with these sizzling hot Bi pictures. omg! i remember Chunsengyungboon! that was so funny when Bi was singing "I Believe I Can Fly" n plucking the guitar string. i was about to die from laughter. wish i can see it again. T_T

Guest c3cilia

im off for a whole day meeting...huhuhuhu..sad..busy day again :( hmm...well well.. let me post first hehehehehe...wub yah guys!

off topic guys: tom cruise and katie holmes is expecting their first child...whew...just sharing...hehehehe

omfg..for real...that's so soon...wow..congrate to them too..but omg.. :blink:

holy crap. i'm in heaven with these sizzling hot Bi pictures. omg! i remember Chunsengyungboon! that was so funny when Bi was singing "I Believe I Can Fly" n plucking the guitar string. i was about to die from laughter. wish i can see it again. T_T

that's right..bi send his angel to share his lovely pix..with us..to spread more sexyb pose here..kekek..

Guest whimsical

and my wish...

Yes yes, Tsim sha tsui station. New worship ground for all Bi'ers. :D Will sure go and take some photos!

And the hugs....hee hee.....I wish our dreams will come true.

omfg..for real...that's so soon...wow..congrate to them too..but omg.. :blink:

C3cilia, I have the exact sentiments when my fren told me about the baby. I thought they were acting only. heehee, I used to like Tom Cruise but not any more. He's getting ridiculous IMO. :lol:

Guest VyLeTtE

gesh i hope i get to send theis message this time ive been trying to send forthe past hour.......

gud evening everyone... this is my first post here... how many months do you think before we reach 2000 pages again?

this is dj_sese... that was my maiden name so now i'm gonna use my married name... mrs. jung... ok fine, my other married name.... :) :) :)

>>>>> oh kewl sese is ur maiden? seZe is my nick :)

This pics kinda old but,it's still at my photobucket all these months....

raining-_all_shadow50.jpgsun_all_shadow_sign.jpg

bitaipe.jpgbitaipe2.jpg

bitaipe3.jpgbitaipe4.jpg

bitaipe5.jpgbitaipe6.jpg

bitaipe7.jpgbitaipe8.jpg

>>>>> are there clips for these?

gesh i wonder why the other msgs i quoted are gone...

thanks to all those reposting pix, links... i still dun have the otehrs hehehe....

bam thanks for reposting the interview translation :)

to everyone here!!!! halu!

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh im excited for all those who can make it to HK!!!

Guest c3cilia

YOU guys..this is a very funny thai lakorn right now in Thailand starring the famous thai actor..WILLY MCINTOSH and Benz ( can't remember her last name..) but anyway..my point is..i was watching the drama onine..and BOOM!..all of sudden Bi's ringtone came up..so cool...download and listen..

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HHAYUB...Z529EGTVI1FP2RV

^ i was so happy to hear this..jump up and down..kekek...

only 12 seconds ..but enjoy..

Guest VyLeTtE

reposting pix... from old soompi korean music? or korean fotos hehesowi i forgot hu posted this if u were the one pm me so ic an credit u..

cry4mb.jpg

cute8eh.jpg

tough4jb.jpg

Hello Jen, Bam , Rica and the wonderful gals from the Phils ( too many to name but you guys know who you are. I will see you in Manila next month :P ), Devips, Jinlees1 and those who had fun with me here chatting and posting, I am taking a sabbatical until....I do not know when I will be back ! :lol:

Meanwhile, sweet friends...keep this thread moving and going like the old one and Bi's thread will be No. 1 again ! :D

Thanks guys, for keeping me entertained with all your pictures, clips and news these past months ! :wub:

Jen and Bam...sorry.. :unsure:

and my wish...

Rica, i'll steal a kiss or two from Bi. :)

Will tell him one is from me and the other is from you.

now, i just need to decide what kind of kiss i'll give him and how long. ;)

ducking now as some Biers might be throwing stones at me . peace, girls!

Guest VyLeTtE

Hello Jen, Bam , Rica and the wonderful gals from the Phils ( too many to name but you guys know who you are. I will see you in Manila next month :P ), Devips, Jinlees1 and those who had fun with me here chatting and posting, I am taking a sabbatical until....I do not know when I will be back ! :lol:

>>>>> wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!! ure going to manila?!?!?! hehehe business or pleasure? hopeto cya!!! :D

Meanwhile, sweet friends...keep this thread moving and going like the old one and Bi's thread will be No. 1 again ! :D

>>>>> does this mean he aint no. 1 atm? :(