Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

K-pop Superstar Rain Celebrates Cartier’s Flagship Reopening

Inside the star-studded party with Mademoiselle Yulia, Zoe Tay, Fann Wong and more.

by Lieu Wei Ning

1543305514397823-SC1_6330edited.jpg?w=19

The Cartier flagship at Ion Orchard has officially reopened after six months of remodelling and is now the brand's largest boutique in South East Asia. Spanning 688 square meters, the three-level store is decked with uniquely Singaporean cultural symbols and comes with an ultra-exclusive Le Salon Cartier space for bespoke client treatment on the highest floor.

1543306159852559-Artist-s-Impression-Sto
1543306159866874-Artist-s-Impression-Sto
1543306159870035-Artist-s-Impression-Le-

To celebrate the unveiling of the new space, Cartier hosted a cocktail event with special appearances by Korean superstar Rain and local celebrities Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Christopher Lee, Rui En, Rebecca Lim and Sheila Sim. Japanese DJ Mademoiselle Yulia was also on the decks spinning tunes for the evening.

1543306218137897-SC0_6090v2v2.jpg?w=1920

Guests got to preview the maison’s architectural concept conceived by Bruno Moinard and also got to discover the specially curated “Cartier, Icon of Style” exhibition. The show highlights the origins and evolution of the brand’s signature panther though priceless historical Cartier Collection pieces and their connections to some of the most well-known figures such as the Duchess of Windsor and Barbara Hutton. The exhibition is now open to the public and will run until 6 December 2018. Head here to book your slot.

See more of what went down at the party below:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, willenette said:

181202 Rain&Cloud Fanmeeting in Seoul

*** RAIN singing Not a Single Day from Rain's World Album

Hi @willenette, I've been so busy lately, didn't have time to stop by here at all :(  Harudo is a beautiful song, it's always repeated twice or three times on my play list :)I love all three songs chosen by fans for the fanmeeting. I haven't had time to go through all the videos and pictures of the fanmeeting yet :( seemed like a very fun event :)

2 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Hi @willenette, I've been so busy lately, didn't have time to stop by here at all :(  Harudo is a beautiful song, it's always repeated twice or three times on my play list :)I love all three songs chosen by fans for the fanmeeting. I haven't had time to go through all the videos and pictures of the fanmeeting yet :( seemed like a very fun event :)

Hi hnfragile, I love all of Rain's song but this one will always be one of my favorites. :lol:

On 12/11/2018 at 1:51 PM, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, I love all of Rain's song but this one will always be one of my favorites. :lol:

@willenette  you're a much better fan than me :) I love Bi to death but I have to admit that not all of his songs are on my play list :) I have problems selecting my favorites of his songs, though, there are too many of them :)

• Like 1

*** I'm excited............Looking forward to this. Rain shared during his SIN concert before that he has plans to debut a new boy band last year or latest this year. But, here's an update - He also mentioned this again when he was interviewed in SIN during Cartier event recently). :lol:

Rain To Launch Male Solo Artist And New Boy Group

25e28874dcaa42a8a56119f0e4d1237c.jpeg?s=

Rain is gearing up to produce new artists!

It was recently reported by a source in the music industry that Rain is currently preparing a male solo artist for his debut. The source added, “Rain has continuously and is currently choosing people with passion and talent through auditions both in and outside of Korea. He has also met with various broadcasting station representatives a few times regarding this.”

It was also reported that Rain is in the middle of a global project to produce a seven-member boy group that will include Koreans as well as non-Korean members.

Another source in the music industry shared, “Rain has previously shown his ambition towards training juniors in the industry as a producer. With the upcoming male solo artist and group from Rain Company, he will officially be starting on the path of a producer.”

In response to the reports, a source from Rain Company confirmed, “Rain is planning a global project to launch a male solo artist and multinational boy group,” and added, “Preparations began late last year, and we are currently in the stage of internal planning.”

The agency revealed that the artists will be announced in late 2019 or 2020.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday with a caption - " Bamboo ... snow ... It's so cold now in Seoul. When I see a snow it makes me feel great. I wonder if this is in their home.  The bamboo is covered by snow...... Beautiful! So cool! NICE photo! :lol:

• Like 1

Rain is in preparation to launch for male solo and 7-member boy group

0000695136_001_20181212123237395.jpg?typ

Singer Rain being a full-fledged producer now will launch a male soloist and a 7-member multinational boy band.

According to a recent report, Rain is currently preparing for a male solo singer who can replace himself with the same passion and talent as he has in the current music world.

An official said, "Rain is constantly having auditioning at home and abroad who are enthusiastic and talented people.  He has also met with various broadcasting station representatives a few times, "he said.

Meanwhile, Rain is also planning a seven-member multinational boy group as a global project to be launched next year. The boy group will be made up of Koreans and non-Koreans, and auditions are currently being conducted.

Another source in the music industry shared, “Rain has previously shown his willingness towards training juniors in the industry as a producer. With the upcoming male solo artist and multinational group from Rain Company, he will officially be starting the path of being a producer.”

Photo | Donga.com DB
Dong-A Ilbo reporter Kwak Hyun-soo abroad@donga.com

source : NAVER TV News - https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000695136&lfrom=facebook

[단독] 비, 男 솔로 및 7인조 그룹 준비 中...제2의 비 찾는다

[단독] 비, 男 솔로 및 7인조 그룹 준비 中...제2의 비 찾는다

가수 비가 남자 솔로와 7인조 다국적 보이 그룹 등 본격적인 제작자로서의 행보를 걷는다.

최근 복수의 가요 관계자에 따르면 비는 현재 가요계에 남자 솔로 기근 현상에 아쉬워 하며 자신을 대체할만한 남자 솔로 가수를 준비 중이다.

이에 대해 한 관계자는 “비는 꾸준히 국내외 오디션을 통해 열정과 재능을 가진 인물들을 발탁하고 선별 중이다. 이와 관련해 방송국 측과도 만남을 몇 차례 가진 것으로 안다”고 말했다.

한편 비는 또한 내년 시행할 글로벌 프로젝트로 7인조 다국적 보이그룹을 구상 중이다. 이 보이그룹은 한국인을 비롯해 국적불문 멤버로 구성되며 현재 오디션이 활발히 이뤄지는 것으로 파악됐다.

이에 대해 한 가요 관계자는 “비는 예전부터 프로듀서로서 후배를 양성하는 것에 대한 의욕을 보여온 바 있다. 이번 레인 컴퍼니의 남자 솔로나 다국적 그룹 준비는 프로듀서로서의 길을 본격적으로 걷는 비의 시작점이 될 것”이라고 설명했다.

사진│동아닷컴DB

동아닷컴 곽현수 기자 abroad@donga.com

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 4:47 PM, willenette said:

*** I'm excited............Looking forward to this. Rain shared during his SIN concert before that he has plans to debut a new boy band last year or latest this year. But, here's an update - He also mentioned this again when he was interviewed in SIN during Cartier event recently). :lol:

It looks like this hard-working man is having a very busy time ahead. Let's look forward to more details :)

• Like 1

*** "Bow Lip" is also known as Cupid's Bow. This shapely lips became the top celebrity lip look. Therefore, does it mean that RAIN has undergone this lip enhancement treatment? :lol:

Good things keep pouring in for Rain

ST_20181130_KHRAIN_4449285.jpg?itok=OcFD

The South Korean star, who was in Singapore for the opening of Cartier's flagship boutique at Ion Orchard last week, has his plate full - from endorsement deals to acting projects

It was the first time I heard of the term "bow lip" and was tasked by an old friend, a veteran magazine publisher, to verify if South Korean superstar Rain really has it.

LINK to watch the video & more pictures : https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/good-things-keep-pouring-in-for-rain?fbclid=IwAR3CAWtfTO4aiPsHJpLLXsMkF1eoMuPRvvu456rKL4SsL1QGr0pmnqiyOMY

• Like 1

K-pop superstar Rain and local stars grace red carpet at new Cartier flagship store

9cb73f70400a12d8bbc8f648413b4054

By Flora Yeo

Korean pop star Rain, along with Japanese DJ Yulia, and local celebrities like Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Christopher Lee, Rui En, Rebecca Lim and Sheila Sim, attended the re-opening of French jewellery brand Cartier’s boutique store at ION Orchard last Friday (23 Nov).

Boasting three storeys with a total retail space of 688 square metres, it is the largest flagship store in Southeast Asia. The third floor, dubbed Le Salon Cartier, is an exclusive new VIP salon, which will cater to its bespoke clients.

“I wear their designs very often as I have always liked Cartier’s collections. I am very honoured to be invited to this event tonight,” said Rain.

The singer-actor, whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon, revealed that he is preparing for his new album, together with a movie to be released in 2019. The CEO of his own entertainment company also hinted that he might return to Singapore for a concert tour next year.

He added: “I am always very grateful to my fans in Singapore for welcoming me here, even though it can be difficult for them to see me. I would just like to convey my thanks to them.”

“I’m so happy to see a bigger store in a larger space,” shared Zoe Tay, who donned a Galanterie de Cartier 18K white gold with emeralds and diamonds necklace. “I’m really looking forward to see the exhibition pieces.”

Rebecca Lim shared her love for the brand for its craftsmanship and the rich history behind the pieces. “The last time I worked with Cartier was a few years ago in Paris where I made my own bag. So to be here for their brand new store opening is pretty exciting.”

As a part of the reopening celebrations of Cartier’s flagship boutique, an exhibition titled “Cartier, Icon of Style” has been specially curated – showcasing selected historic and extraordinary pieces from Cartier Collection, such as the birth and evolution of the signature panther in its pieces.

Open to all interested members of the public, the exhibit runs from 24 November 2018 to 6 December 2018 where interested patrons can register online for a tour of the Le Salon Cartier.

Follow Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore on Facebook.

LINK to watch the video : https://sg.style.yahoo.com/k-pop-superstar-rain-local-stars-grace-red-carpet-new-cartier-flagship-store-101448050.html?fbclid=IwAR1PLXB0nSsaBEUphmfBwI35fTmpNcR8_d58EfEJdneDZ07Gty_aO0713MA

• Like 1

Rain plans to launch a new multinational boy group band!

112085-685731.png

The MBLAQ that Rain had cultivated in the past was once a smash hit. After a while, Rain plans to train new people again!

Rain Company, a one-person company founded three years ago by Rain revealed today (12th) that Rain is preparing a global project that is expected to launch a male solo singer and a seven-boy-group band composed of multi-national members. "At present, we are still in a cautious planning stage. The goal is to announce the exact date next year or the following year. 

112085-685734.jpeg

Although Rain is known as the singer-songwriter, he was actually a member of the K-pop boy band "Fanclub" before he debuted in 2002. In recent years, he has also served as the host and mentor of the talent show "The Unit," where he shared years of his experience.

Although it is known that the new boy group. which Rain will create is bound to have a certain level, yet it is not easy to get a place in the music market today when many Korean singers and idols are debuting right now. Anyway, let us wait and see!

112085-685732.jpg

(Photo source: Rain Company)

source : Korea Star Daily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/112085

Rain 成立公司後第一次 計劃推出跨國新人男團!

當年 Rain 一手培養的 MBLAQ 曾紅極一時,時隔 Rain 又打算培訓新人了!

Rain 創立於三年前的經紀公司 Rain Company 在今天(12 日)透露,Rain 正在準備一個全球企劃,預計會推出男個人歌手和由多國籍成員組成的七人男團。「目前內部仍處於謹慎的企劃階段,目標是在明年或後年才公布確切消息。」

雖然 Rain 以登峰造極的個人歌手之姿為人所知,不過在 2002 年隻身出道以前他其實也曾是男團 “Fanclub” 的一員,近年來也擔任選秀節目《The Unit》的主持人兼導師,分享多年來的演藝經驗。

雖然知道 Rain 打造的新人勢必有一定水準,但在韓國歌手、偶像成堆出道的如今,要在音樂市場取得一席之地也著實不容易。無論如何,就讓我們拭目以待吧!

(照片來源:Rain Company)

source : Korea Star Daily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/112085

• Like 1