Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

RAIN in a hilariously painful situation during interrogation in "Welcome 2 Life"

0001030403_001_20190809092525009.jpg?typ

RAIN in a 'Welcome 2 Life' scene where a man and woman are pulling off his hair.

On August 9th, MBC drama `` Welcome 2 Life '' released the still of Jung Ji Hoon as prosecutor (Lee Jae-sang) struggling.  The stills contain the image of Lee Jae Sang who is in disgust. He surprises those who see him that they are grabbing off his hair. Pain seems to be conveyed from his expression of squeaking while his eyes are closed. Moreover, the man grabbed his hair once again— just when Lee Jae Sang is about to run away.

This is Jung Ji-hoon's appearance as a prosecutor in a parallel world. During the interrogation, he became involved in mediating a man and a woman who began to fight. Tune in what will happen to the next episode of the show.

During shooting this scene all the production staff on the set laughed at him. 

In the last episode, Lee Jae-sang, who had been a bad lawyer in the real world, was sucked into a parallel world in a car accident and lived the opposite life as a rigid prosecutor. Lee Jae-sang, who was a prosecutor in a parallel world, thought that it was a dream and shed tears of penance. But even as he wakes up, it was still a parallel world. This raises the anticipation of whether he can still return to the real world.

'Welcome 2 Life' is a romantic comedy investigative drama where a selfish lawyer who pursued only his own interests was sucked into the parallel world by accident and become a rigid prosecutor. Upcoming 5-6 episodes will air at 8:55 pm KST on August 12th.

khj3330@xportsnews.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001030403?lfrom=facebook

‘웰컴2라이프’ 정지훈, 심문 중 물고 뜯기는 난투극 발발 '지못미'

[엑스포츠뉴스 김현정 기자] ‘웰컴2라이프’ 정지훈이 두 남녀에게 머리채를 뜯기고 있는 지못미 현장이 포착돼 폭소를 자아낸다.

MBC 월화드라마 ‘웰컴2라이프’측은 9일 고군분투 중인 검사 정지훈(이재상 역)의 짠내 나는 스틸을 공개했다.

공개된 스틸 속에는 곤욕을 치르고 있는 정지훈의 모습이 담겨있어 웃음을 자아낸다. 정지훈은 두 남녀 사이에서 옴짝달싹하지 못한 채 머리채를 사정없이 뜯기고 있는 모습으로 보는 이들을 경악케 한다. 두 눈을 질끈 감고 소리를 내지르고 있는 그의 표정에서 고통이 전해지는 듯 하다. 더욱이 정지훈은 도망가던 중 남성에게 또 다시 뒷머리를 잡혀 멈춰 선 모습으로 보는 이들을 폭소케 한다.

이는 평행 세계에서 검사로 분하는 정지훈의 모습이다. 대질 심문을 하던 중 난투극을 펼치기 시작한 남녀를 중재하다 휘말리게 된 것이다. 분노에 찬 남녀 사이에서 새우등 터진 듯한 그의 모습이 성할 곳 없는 고된 검사 일상을 엿보게 만들며, 극중 또 어떤 상황들이 펼쳐질지 궁금증을 높인다.

본 촬영에서 강렬한 검사 포스를 풍겨내며 심문을 하던 정지훈은 머리채를 잡히자 마자 허당기 가득한 모습으로 변해 폭소를 유발했다.

고통이 고스란히 느껴지는 듯한 그의 생동감 넘치는 표정과 현실 리액션에 현장의 모든 스태프들은 웃음을 금치 못했다.

지난 방송에서는 현실 세계에서 악질 변호사로 분하던 이재상이 교통사고로 평행 세계로 빨려 들어가 강직한 검사로 정반대의 삶을 살게 된 모습이 그려졌다. 이에 평행 세계에서 검사로 분하게 된 이재상은 꿈이라고 생각해 참회의 눈물을 쏟아내 안타까움을 선사했다. 하지만 잠을 자고 눈을 떠도 여전히 평행 세계였고, 경악하는 이재상의 모습이 관심을 높였다. 이에 그가 현실 세계로 돌아올 수 있을지 궁금증이 쏠린다.

‘웰컴2라이프’는 자신의 이득만 쫓던 악질 변호사가 사고로 평행 세계에 빨려 들어가 강직한 검사로 개과천선해 펼치는 로맨틱 코미디 수사물이다. 12일 오후 8시 55분에 5-6회가 방송된다.

khj3330@xportsnews.com / 사진= 김종학 프로덕션

"I might not be able to meet my family members if I reset my life, so I don't want to restart it"

Awww isn't he sooooooo sweet? but of course we know Rain is a very sweet guy ... 

Exclusive interview of Welcome 2 Life main cast Jung Ji Hoon, Lim Ji Yeon, Kwak Si Yang and Son Byung Ho for Kocowa TV:

@willenette hello to you, I've been up to my ears through out June, July and this month too :( managed to follow Rain's activities but not much time for forums and social media :( Wishing Rain and the cast all the best with this new drama. Welcome 2 Life fighting!

On 8/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, hnfragile said:

"I might not be able to meet my family members if I reset my life, so I don't want to restart it"

Awww isn't he sooooooo sweet? but of course we know Rain is a very sweet guy ... 

Exclusive interview of Welcome 2 Life main cast Jung Ji Hoon, Lim Ji Yeon, Kwak Si Yang and Son Byung Ho for Kocowa TV:

@willenette hello to you, I've been up to my ears through out June, July and this month too :( managed to follow Rain's activities but not much time for forums and social media :( Wishing Rain and the cast all the best with this new drama. Welcome 2 Life fighting!

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this. So NICE to see you here. :P

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this. So NICE to see you here. :P

Yes @willenette, it's so nice to finally be able to stop by after a long while ... am going to struggle to visit more often in August but hopefully I'll have more time towards the end of the year.

Rain Cloud Europe pointed me to this article. To me, Rain is very relevant as actor, singer and dancer :)
---------------------

Aug 12, 2019, 11:32am

Longtime Hallyu Star Rain Shines In Fantasy Drama 'Welcome 2 Life'

Joan MacDonald Contributor
Hollywood & Entertainment
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

•  
Welcome 2 Life

Lim Ji Yeon and Jung Ji Hoon aka Rain play alternating sides of the same characters in the Korean fantasy drama 'Welcome 2 Life'

MBC

A whole decade before BTS made Hallyu history on the U.S. charts, with their record-breaking k-pop releases, another Korean singer made waves in the U.S. by winning a coveted MTV award for acting. That singer-dancer-actor was Jung Ji Hoon aka Bi Rain, who snagged the award for his second Hollywood film Ninja Assassin.

Rain personifies the entertainment label of being a “triple threat,” having released six Korean albums and one Japanese album, plus 28 singles. He is so popular in China that his 2019 concert was the first major performance of a Korean star in China since political tensions over the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAD) treaty between the U.S. and South Korea prompted the Chinese government to ban Korean performers in 2016. He’s toured the world several times, as well as appeared in several Korean films and Korean and Chinese television dramas, most recently his current k-drama, Welcome 2 Life

In Welcome 2 Life, he plays a lawyer of dubious ethics, a lawyer who brilliantly twists the system to benefit his corrupt rich clients. A co-worker comments that for a lawyer he is truly lawless.  

“Are lawyers meant to con and not defend people,” a fellow prosecutor asks him, after he defends an obviously guilty client by turning cruelly on a defendant.

The only clue viewers have that Lee Jae Sang has not completely sold his soul is his relationship with the overly zealous, honest police officer Ra Shi On, played by award-winning actress Lim Ji Yeon. She tries to remind him to act like a human being but gets so frustrated by his amoral court performances that she hits him with a gavel, pulls out his hair, and literally kicks him to the curb with her powerful sneakered feet. 

It vicariously feels good when she punches him, because in that instance viewers can guess she is trying to revive his conscience. She hits him because she hasn’t given up on him, having known him for 12 years and having hoped that he would become a righteous lawyer who battles the powerful and corrupt.

It’s her concern that eventually leads him to confront the rotten state of the world he’s helped to create—case-by-case. He’s sickened by the evil he sees and is about to provide evidence against his corrupt clients when he becomes the victim of a hit job. Only he does not die.

Then the drama, which until now had been a crime and corruption story, does what Korean dramas are so adept at. It unexpectedly switches genre. Welcome 2 Life transforms into the ever-popular “if I had a chance to do my life over” fantasy genre in which characters get to examine the consequences of the choices they did and did not make.

Since Lee Jae Sang’s world is shades of gray with no black and white moral code, the first part of the drama is filmed in gray blues and greens. Then he wakes up in a world where he’s a righteous man and Ra Shi On admires him enough to be his wife. He’s suddenly living in a world with defined colors. Who is Rain’s character in this alternate world? That remains to be seen.

Although he’s one of the first true Hallyu stars, Rain is never one to be satisfied with past accomplishments. His Welcome 2 Life role only confirms how relevant an actor he can be.

• Like 1

TOP10 Actor/ Korean series that is most talked about in a week - Hotel del Luna still stands as no. one!

Before entering mid-August, let's update the series & hot actors who are currently the most talked about in the online world. Good Data Corporation revealed the results of the series and actors that were most talked about in the week. They collected data for analysis from all the series that are aired and are going to air, which has a total of 27 stories from August 5 to August 11.

TOP10 most talked about series last week :

4th place | Welcome 2 Life on MBC (Watch Thai subtitles at VIU)

Welcome2Life-Cover.jpg?resize=696,394

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.korseries.com/top-10-weekly-most-buzzworthy-k-dramas-and-actors-aug5-to-aug11/