Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain opens up about what kind of husband he is to Kim Tae Hee at home

20190222-rainjpg.jpg

Rain opened up about what kind of husband he is at home to actress Kim Tae Hee on KBS' 'Entertainment Relay'.

On the February 22nd episode, Rain appeared as a guest to promote his upcoming film 'Uhm Bok-dong'. When asked how he is at home to wife Kim Tae Hee, he shared, "Firstly, I'm a cute husband at home. It's going to become like this now. I've worked hard to promote the movie, and it took me 2 hours to walk all the way over here from the other road, but the headline is going to be 'Cutie at Home.'" 

He continued, "That's why I was so careful." When asked to show a bit of his aegyo towards the camera, Rain responded he couldn't because he could already foresee the negative comments. 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this. :P

He looks good in the recent pictures, doesn't he? The guerilla date already has Eng sub, have you seen it?

Can't wait for news of the VIP screening tonight! Best of luck to the whole cast and the production team!

14 hours ago, hnfragile said:

He looks good in the recent pictures, doesn't he? The guerilla date already has Eng sub, have you seen it?

Can't wait for news of the VIP screening tonight! Best of luck to the whole cast and the production team!

Hi hnfragile, I do agree with you - he looks good. The Eng subs came out so fast that I was able to see it. He also looks good during last night's VIP pre-screening. I wonder if KTH attended this - I hope we could get to see her picture/s in case. Thanks for sharing the videos. :P

*** TODAY is D-DAY - movie release! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, I do agree with you - he looks good. The Eng subs came out so fast that I was able to see it. He also looks good during last night's VIP pre-screening. I wonder if KTH attended this - I hope we could get to see her picture/s in case. Thanks for sharing the videos. :P

*** TODAY is D-DAY - movie release! :lol:

Am so happy that Eng sub for most of his appearances came out fast, now am just wishing that some kind soul would translate his Cultwo Show and the B TV interview, he seemed to be saying something witty in that interview :)

He said at Knowing Brothers that she would come, but perhaps she didn't (hence the big announcement - to explain why she couldn't be there), I've been scanning the net like crazy since the event and haven't been able to see one picture. Had she attended everyone would jump to take her/their pix, right?

Big big congratulations to the couple with best wishes.

------------------

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306339wpp/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-announce-pregnancy-with-2nd-child

Kim Tae Hee And Rain Announce Pregnancy With 2nd Child

Feb 26, 2019
by E. Cha

Kim Tae Hee and Rain have shared some very happy news!

On February 26, Kim Tae Hee’s agency BS Company announced, “Kim Tae Hee recently became pregnant with her second child, and she is expected to give birth this September. She has become the mother of two children.”

The agency continued, “After welcoming her first daughter in October 2017, Kim Tae Hee is currently very excited and grateful for another blessing in the form of [her second child]. Her condition is stable, and she is focusing on taking care of the baby’s well-being.

“We would like to sincerely thank those who have always shown a great deal of love [for Kim Tae Hee] and watched over her with a kind eye. We would be grateful for your blessings and congratulations on the arrival of this new life.”

Congratulations to Kim Tae Hee and Rain!

Source (1)

13 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

Am so happy that Eng sub for most of his appearances came out fast, now am just wishing that some kind soul would translate his Cultwo Show and the B TV interview, he seemed to be saying something witty in that interview :)

He said at Knowing Brothers that she would come, but perhaps she didn't (hence the big announcement - to explain why she couldn't be there), I've been scanning the net like crazy since the event and haven't been able to see one picture. Had she attended everyone would jump to take her/their pix, right?

Big big congratulations to the couple with best wishes.

------------------

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306339wpp/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-announce-pregnancy-with-2nd-child

Feb 26, 2019
by E. Cha

Kim Tae Hee and Rain have shared some very happy news!

On February 26, Kim Tae Hee’s agency BS Company announced, “Kim Tae Hee recently became pregnant with her second child, and she is expected to give birth this September. She has become the mother of two children.”

The agency continued, “After welcoming her first daughter in October 2017, Kim Tae Hee is currently very excited and grateful for another blessing in the form of [her second child]. Her condition is stable, and she is focusing on taking care of the baby’s well-being.

“We would like to sincerely thank those who have always shown a great deal of love [for Kim Tae Hee] and watched over her with a kind eye. We would be grateful for your blessings and congratulations on the arrival of this new life.”

Congratulations to Kim Tae Hee and Rain!

Source (1)

hnfragile, OMG.............congratulations to the couple again! Thanks for sharing this good news. So happy for both of them. MORE happiness and blessings to them. So, it's her 2nd month now..... :lol:

MORE --

190226 "Uhm-Bok-dong" VIP premiere

Spoiler

https://tv.naver.com/v/5515952

Spoiler

• Like 1

*** So, KTH will be on "prenatal education". Childbirth classes help build your confidence in your body's ability to give birth. My BF is a doctor & he told me once that it is best to take classes in the third trimester of pregnancy. That means AFTER 28-32 weeks. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee expected date of birth in September - Rain all smiled at the premiere

bkn-20190226103929662-0226_00862_001_01p

The 36-year-old actor Rain and the 38-year-old actress Kim Tae Hee got married at the beginning of 2017. In October of the same year, she gave birth to her first baby girl. Kim Tae Hee did not do any projects after childbirth, but still do commercials from time to time.

And Kim Tae Hee announced the good news through her agency BS Company today, revealing that she currently is expecting a second child. She is concentrating on prenatal education. The expected date of birth is September this year. As for Rain, he is busy promoting his new film "Uhm Bok-dong".

In addition, Kim Tae Hee was scheduled to appear in the "VIP movie premiere to support for her husband today, but decided to cancel the attendance at the premiere due to pregnancy. While Rain showed his father's smile and waved his hand to the fans, and he was blessed with many fans.

----------------------------
https://bit.ly/2JjSVcr

credit : https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20190226/bkn-20190226103929662-0226_00862_001.html

佗B金泰希預產期9月 Rain慈父笑容現身首映

現年36歲的韓星Rain與38歲女星金泰希於前年初結婚,同年十月首度榮升父母,金泰希誕下首名女嬰,產後火速收身的金泰希雖未有接拍新作品,但仍不時拍廣告賺奶粉錢。

而金泰希今日透過事務所再公布喜訊,透露目前懷有第二胎,正專心進行胎教,預產期為今年9月,未知金泰希今胎會否生仔,成功湊夠「好」字呢?至於Rain最近則忙於宣傳新片《自行車王嚴福童》。

此外,金泰希原定今日亮相《自》片VIP首映為丈夫打氣,但因懷孕中而決定取消出席首映禮。而Rain剛剛與李凡秀及姜素拉等現身首映禮時大受歡迎,他更露出慈父笑容跟粉絲揮手打招呼,並獲不少影迷送上祝福。

----------------------------
東網巨星開咗ig喇,大家快啲follow啦!
https://bit.ly/2JjSVcr

HK.ON.CC

• Like 1

Rain Talks About His Changed Physique After Training Like A Professional Athlete For New Film

7e069615e6bd417a8025ea602b9f5715.jpeg?s=

Rain spoke about the effects of training for his upcoming film “Uhm Bok Dong.”

On the February 26 episode of SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment,” Rain and Kang So Ra were interviewed about their film. “Uhm Bok Dong” is based on a true story about a South Korean cyclist who wins first place in a bicycle race during the Japanese colonial era.

When the reporter praised Rain’s broad shoulders, the singer-actor replied, “There aren’t many clothes that fit me, so the stylists are having a hard time.” Speaking about all of the bicycle race scenes which he appeared in, Rain explained, “I entered the athlete’s village. I rode a bike for six hours a day.” Referring to the film’s producer and actor Lee Beom Soo, Rain joked, “I started to feel resentful of someone while continuing to ride it.”

He added, “Distance-wise, I think I rode about halfway around the world. Thanks to the bike, my butt became really nice. I can’t explain anymore in detail, but it naturally became a good workout.”

Rain also revealed that his thighs became so thick due to the training that his pants went from a size 32 to size 40.

Rain12.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee announced that she will have a second child

1551178887_4966.jpg

Korean actress Kim Tae Hee married the Korean pop star Rain on the year 2017. In the same year, Kim Tae Hee gave birth to a daughter. The family of three is very happy.

Kim Tae Hee has been focusing as full-time mom since she starred in the drama "Yong Pal" in 2015. Many people are expecting Kim Tae Hee to come back. Today, there is good news in South Korea. Kim Tae-hee is pregnant with a second child. Her agency BS Company also confirmed the news and announced: "Kim Tae Hee is pregnant with her second child. The expected date of birth is September this year."

Rain has been busy promoting the new film "Uhm bok-dong"", which will be released tomorrow February 27. He revealed that Kim Tae Hee will support his film and will attend the VIP film screening in Seoul tonight. Kim Tae Hee is scheduled to show up for her husband. However, it was decided to cancel the attendance because of the pregnancy.

Although Kim Tae Hee did not show up tonight, Rain was also in a very good mood. When he appeared, he smiled and waved to her fans. It seemed that he was very happy because he will be a father again soon.

In addition, the skin care brand endorsed by Kim Tae Hee recently disclosed her endorsement photo. 

Featured Korean Wave, 喺
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

credit : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190226/59303887

【兩年抱兩】金泰希宣佈懷第二胎 Rain再做老竇風騷現身

【新增內容及圖片】

韓國女星金泰希前年跟韓流天王Rain結婚,同年金泰希為Rain誕下一女,一家三口非常幸福。

金泰希自2015年出演劇集《龍八夷》後就專注做全職媽咪,不少人都期待金泰希復出。而今日韓國就傳來好消息,金泰希再懷第二胎,其事務所亦證實此消息,並說:「金泰希最近懷了第二胎,預產期係今年9月。」

Rain近日忙於宣傳明日上映的新片《自行車王嚴福童》,日前他透露金泰希會支持其電影,而Rain今晚就出席於首爾舉行的新片試映會,金泰希原定現身試映會為老公打氣,不過就因為陀B而決定取消出席活動。

雖然金泰希今晚未有現身,不過Rain心情亦非常好,現身時露出燦爛笑容跟粉絲揮手,似乎因為再做老竇而非常幸福。

另外,近日金泰希代言的護膚品牌就公開她的代言照,照片中金泰希微騷事業線,顯得十分性感。

精選韓流,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

HK.ENTERTAINMENT.APPLEDAILY.COM

• Like 1

Korean artist Rain's latest fashion magazine Esquire photo exposure

201902261157109927_1.jpg

201902261157109927_2.jpg

201902261157109927_3.jpg

Korean artist Rain's latest Esquire photos were exposed online today, attracting the attention of many fans. Rain starring "Bicycle King Uhmbok- dong" will be released on the 27th of this month, as he played the Korean legendary cyclist Uhmbok-dong in the film.

Shen Zhaoyuan / ESQUIRE /Copyright Mydaily prohibited reprint
     #kpop

credit : https://hk.celebrity.yahoo.com/韓國藝人rain最新時裝雜誌照曝光-025708385.html

韓國藝人Rain最新時裝雜誌照曝光

韓國藝人 Rain的一組最新雜誌照今天在網上曝光,吸引了眾多粉絲的目光。 Rain主演的電影《自行車王嚴福童》將于本月27日上映,他在影片中飾演了韓國傳奇自行車運動員嚴福童。

申昭元/文 ESQUIRE提供/圖 版權所有Mydaily禁止轉載

#kpop

HK.CELEBRITY.YAHOO.COM

• Like 1

"I think the world is so scary now, so I try not to let my family gets hurt." Rain being a father insists that his daughter stays away from the spotlight!

848-1550841060.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.936xh;0

The parents in the world are all alike. Rain is really a super protective and good father!

The Korean superstar Rain is a singer, an actor, and a producer. At the beginning of 2017, he was married to Kim Tae-hee, who is considered as the beautiful Korean national goddess. The handsome man and the beautiful woman, the king and the goddess, they are a perfect match. However, from the time of marriage or even birth of their daughter, all these were quite low-keyed, until the Korean media reported them. Recently, Rain was interviewed while promoting his new movie "Uhm Bok-dong". He rarely mentioned his family. He rarely talked about his family.

01-1400-1550852252.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;cent

Rain said: "For example, I will say that I am like this to my family and my daughter! I think the world has become a terrible & scary place. As much as I like to show my child to everyone, but I think this will give others the opportunity to attack and hurt us. I know that I can't let this to happen, so I want to completely separate my family from my work."

Rain added: "I really don't want my family to get hurt... so I am always become cautious and careful when talking about my family."

Rain said that he is extremely protective of his family's welfare. When his family suffers & harmed, he will lose reasonable judgment. He thinks that the public can talk about him being a public figure, but talking about his family will make him emotional. He easily goes out of control.

6b465320gy1fdt66mivh0j20hs0bvmyf-1550853

Based from Rain's interview, you can see that when it comes to his family Rain is extremely sensitive and quite protective. From his personal life, to his wife and his child, he is almost unwilling to talk more. He wants to let his daughter stay away from the spotlight, and wants to give the child a normal, ordinary, and happy life. Most parents will do the same thing, too. Rain, who is a superstar, may know more about the life of being a celebrity, so it is necessary to double the protection for his family! Rain has the fatherly love. I believe fans and those who have a family of their own can feel deeply as him!

c7uy-trv0aanmuv-1550853125.jpg?crop=1xw:

cusa-hbrjjhkth1-1550853241.jpg?crop=1xw:

credit : https://www.harpersbazaar.com/tw/celebrity/celebritynews/g26466869/rain-daughter-out-of-the-spotlight/

「我認為這個世界很可怕,所以我努力不想讓家人受傷。」Rain霸氣闊談爸爸經,堅持讓女兒遠離鎂光燈!

天下的父母都是一樣的心,Rain真的是個超級保護家庭好爸爸!

韓國天王級巨星Rain是歌手、演員,也是製作人,2017年初與才貌雙全的國民女神金泰希完婚,俊男配美女,天王配女神,堪稱是天造地設的絕配。然而兩人從交往到結婚甚至是懷孕生女,一切過程都相當低調,直至事件發生後韓媒才爭相報導,而近期Rain為宣傳新電影《自行車王》(Uhm Bok-dong)接受採訪,極少提及家庭的他在訪問過程中難得暢談他的家庭觀。

Rain說明:「例如,我過去說的很明白,我曾說過類似的話,我對我的家庭、我的孩子都是這樣!我認為現在的世界已經成為一個可怕的地方。,很喜歡我的孩子,我也想把我的孩子展示給所有人,但我認為這樣的做法都會讓別人有機會對我們產生攻擊與傷害。我知道我不可能讓這些事發生,所以我想完全分開我的家庭和工作」。

Rain補充道:「我真的不想讓我的家人受傷……因此我在談論我的家庭時總是謹慎而小心。」

Rain表示自己對家庭極度保護的心態,當他的家人受到任何傷害時,他會失去合理的判斷力,他認為公眾大可談論身為公眾人物的自己,但談到他的家人會讓他情緒容易走向失控。

從Rain的訪談中,可以看到在Rain私人家庭的那一塊,是極度的敏感,且相當保護的。從他的戀情、到結婚生子,他幾乎不願意多談,讓女兒遠離鎂光燈的焦點,也是想給孩子一個正常、平凡,而快樂的人生,又有哪位父母不這麼想呢?身為天王級巨星的Rain,或許更懂得大眾娛樂的力量,所以認為對於家庭更必須加倍保護吧!Rain身為爸爸的愛,相信粉絲與家人們都能深切感受到!

HARPERSBAZAAR.COM

• Like 1

Congratulations~Rain & Kim Tae Hee! Kim Tae Hee is pregnant with a second child! Delivery is expected this September 2019

114313-709839.jpg

This is really good news! Congratulations to Rain & Kim Tae Hee couple. 

114313-709841.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee got married in 2017, and she gave birth to a daughter on October 25 of the same year.

114313-709843.jpg

Today on the 26th, her agency BS Company announced that Kim Tae Hee is pregnant with her second child and is expected to be giving birth in September this year, becoming the mother of two children. The official announcement from her agency: "Hello, this is the management agency of actress Kim Tae Hee. In this warm spring day, we want to convey the good news about Kim Tae Hee. She is pregnant with her second child and the expected date of delivery will be in September.  She will become the mother of two children. After her eldest daughter was born in October 2017, she will have again another blessing. Currently, she is now resting and preparing for her prenatal education with excitement and gratitude. We are grateful to the fans who have been supporting Kim Tae Hee through the years. We hope everyone welcomes the arrival of a new life. Thank you." 

(Source: NAVER, TVDaily, KSD)

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/114313

恭喜~Rain♥金泰希懷上二胎!預計今年(2019年)9月生產

真是個好消息!恭喜Rain♥金泰希夫婦~於

2017年結為夫妻的Rain、金泰希,同年10月25日產下一女。

今日(26日),所屬社表示,金泰希最近懷上第二個孩子,預計於今年9月生產,成為兩個孩子的母親。所屬社官方立場:「您好,這裡是演員金泰希的所屬社。在這個春意盎然的溫暖日子裡,想向大家傳達來自金泰希溫暖的喜訊。金泰希最近懷上第二個孩子,預產期為9月,成為兩個孩子的母親。2017年10月將大女兒擁入懷中後,再次如祝福般到來的相會,金泰希現在懷著激動和感激之情,安靜的休息並進行胎教。感謝一直以關愛和溫暖目光注視著金泰希的粉絲們,希望大家能祝福新生命的到來,謝謝大家。」

(圖片來源:NAVER、TVDaily、KSD)

KOREASTARDAILY.COM

• Like 1

*** RAIN also posted this picture 2-days ago with a caption - “Please remember this from the heart. I worked hard and acted day and night ... I did my best. I hope that I give you the best. Thank you ... This movie is fun. “- You've always been great in everything you do. I am sure the movie will be great.  I will support you forever! I always know that you try all your best to do your job! I know you're always trying to be the best you can be. Don't worry, you've done your BEST! I believe & absolutely agree that you worked hard for this movie. You always give us your best. Best of luck! I hope the movie will be a box-office HIT! Fighting, RAIN!  I can't wait to see it. :lol:

• Like 1