Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

6 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

Rain's new update on Instagram

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Awww........a husband material indeed! Dry-aged beef is seldom available in restaurants and groceries because it takes time during the aging process.   That's a good piece of meat, huh? This type of beef is served in higher-priced restaurant & groceries. The steak we typically eat is fresh. Dry aged choice beef tastes much better.  Like cheese and fine wine, beef becomes better with age. ... RAIN loves steak & he loves to cook now. Cooking with love for KTH - hahaha. I noticed that whenever he cooks steak there's always wine with it. Well, steak goes with red wine because it soften the fat in the meat to release its flavour. ... So NICE & COOL when a man knows how to cook. I wonder if this is beef or pork, though. For me, pork is “the other white meat” and is a healthy alternative to red meat. But they're typically not as low-fat as chicken or fish. So, I don't really dig eating steaks. In case, I eat, I want it well-done. Enjoy your steak, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 1

(Yonhap Interview) New film 'Uhm Bok-dong' pushes Rain to his physical limit

SEOUL, Feb. 21 (Yonhap) -- Having entered the K-pop scene as a teenager, Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, has shown no lack of stamina so far while staging physically challenging pop performances on the K-pop scene.

Even given Jung's unusually well-built physique, filming "Uhm Bok-dong," a new drama film where he plays the main role, was a consuming physical challenge like never before.

"Uhm Bok-dong" is an entertaining history film based on a colonial-era Korean cycle champion of the same name. Jung brought Uhm's character alive on the screen to shed light on the life of the little-known historic cyclist.

Uhm won a series of national cycling competitions against powerful Japanese rivals during Japan's brutal colonial control of the Korean Peninsula from 1910-45.

The film casts Uhm's winning streak as boosting the morale of Koreans under the brutal colonial rule and inspiring the spirit of fighting for independence.

AEN20190221006900315_01_i_P4.jpg

This image from the film "Uhm Bok-dong" was provided by Celltrion Entertainment. (Yonhap)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Awww........a husband material indeed! Dry-aged beef is seldom available in restaurants and groceries because it takes time during the aging process.   That's a good piece of meat, huh? This type of beef is served in higher-priced restaurant & groceries. The steak we typically eat is fresh. Dry aged choice beef tastes much better.  Like cheese and fine wine, beef becomes better with age. ... RAIN loves steak & he loves to cook now. Cooking with love for KTH - hahaha. I noticed that whenever he cooks steak there's always wine with it. Well, steak goes with red wine because it soften the fat in the meat to release its flavour. ... So NICE & COOL when a man knows how to cook. I wonder if this is beef or pork, though. For me, pork is “the other white meat” and is a healthy alternative to red meat. But they're typically not as low-fat as chicken or fish. So, I don't really dig eating steaks. In case, I eat, I want it well-done. Enjoy your steak, RAIN! :lol:

It's beef, he uploaded three shoots actually, please click the arrow for the other two. One can't eat pork that rare :)Am not too big on steak either, mostly because am allergic to alcohol, I could only take in a small amount of wine or else will have rash all over :(

For one Rain is a real foodie and most foodies love beef :) and for another beef (lean beef to be more exact) helps build muscles. Have you watched the MBC Section TV with Eng sub? He was "complaining" that Lee Beom-soo decided to shoot his shirtless scene so late and he had to refrain from eating for so long haha.

1 minute ago, hnfragile said:

Am not too big on steak either, mostly because am allergic to alcohol, I could only take in a small amount of wine or else will have rash all over :(

For one Rain is a real foodie and most foodies love beef :)and for another beef (lean beef to be more exact) helps build muscles. Have you watched the MBC Section TV with Eng sub? He was "complaining" that Lee Beom-soo decided to shoot his shirtless scene so late and he had to refrain from eating for so long haha.

hnfragile, I am, too! I do agree with you - the leaner the cut, the more muscle-building.... Ye, I've watched that video. :lol:

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

hnfragile, I am, too! I do agree with you - the leaner the cut, the more muscle-building.... Ye, I've watched that video. :lol:

You're quick :) I edited my reply to say the meat is beef, there are two more shoots that he uploaded on his Instagram, please click the arrow for the other two and you'll see :)

6 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

You're quick :) I edited my reply to say the meat is beef, there are two more shoots that he uploaded on his Instagram, please click the arrow for the other two and you'll see :)

hnfragile, I've seen the slide of pictures you posted above. So, was that beef? You have sharp-eyed..... You know the difference between beef & pork. Well, I know pork takes on a pink color while beef turns more red. ... but, I guess my vision is failing me this time - hahaha - Even by eating them, I still wouldn't know the difference. I'm not a meat-eater except chicken. :lol:

B TV #MovieBigStar #Uhmbokdong interview 20190223

https://tv.naver.com/v/5459088

Some cuts of the clip:

On 2/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, willenette said:

hnfragile, I've seen the slide of pictures you posted above. So, was that beef? You have sharp-eyed..... You know the difference between beef & porkWell, I know pork takes on a pink color while beef turns more red. ... but, I guess my vision is failing me this time - hahaha - Even by eating them, I still wouldn't know the difference. I'm not a meat-eater except chicken. :lol:

Haha I have to! My best friend is a big foodie and a beef fanatic! She is NOT to be left hungry and no one touches her food! Haha, I always joke that the reason me and her can be happily ever after is because am not big on steak and I never ever ask to share her food!

• LOL 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:25 PM, hnfragile said:

Rain at the Z-Pop Dream concert on 20190223 - Hip Song, How To Avoid The Sun, It's Raining, Love Song and Rainism

Rain and his dancers after the concert

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing the video of this concert he attended. Also, thanks for sharing the picture he posted on his IG together with his crew. He captioned this – “# It's been a long time “– It’s been a long time indeed with your good friends & crew. NICE to see you with them. Cheers! Yummy that fried chicken…. It is a staple and it's difficult to imagine fried chicken coming without beer in Korea. In order to enjoy fried chicken culture in Korea, one must add beer to the mix. Korean chicken and beer go hand-in-hand, and it's strange to see someone eating chicken without a beer next to them. :lol:

15 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing MORE videos here. :lol:

*** TODAY, February 26 is the VIP pre-screening of "The Cyclist King, Uhm Bok Dong" at 8pm KST in Samsung-Dong Megabox (COEX). :P

2019 Spring / Summer BOY LONDON (KOREA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrZ8f6_PG4&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

• Like 1

"Old bike without brake ... I have to turn around all the time”

94269176.1.jpg

Actor Jung Ji-hoon, who plays a part in the movie "The Bicycle King Uhmbok-dong"

(Rain Company)

Actor Jung Ji Hoon, 36-year-old is starring in a biographical movie. "It was not easy to get rid of too much sweat for nine hours on a hot summer day when this is different from his experience in action movies he did such as 'Speed Racer' (2008) and 'Ninja Assassin' (2009). I was cycling in a 500 - meter track over 10,000 times that my thigh muscles had burst.  Cycling is fun to do, but the old bike has no brakes, so I had to turn around on the track. I do not want to see a bicycle now. "

'Bicycle King ... is based on the true story of famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong, who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race which took place during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea.

Above all, you can't see "Rain" image on stage on the movie at all. He said, “Lee Bum-soo, who is also starring together with me here gave a script to me and asked me to appear in the movie.”

credit : http://news.donga.com/3/all/20190225/94269180/1

“브레이크 없는 옛 자전거… NG나도 한바퀴 다 돌아야”

배우 정지훈(37)에게 27일 개봉하는 ‘자전차왕 엄복동’은 성실한 액션 영화였다. ‘스피드 레이서’(2008년), ‘닌자 어쌔신’(2009년) 등 액션 경험이 적지 않은 그도 더운 여름 하루에 9시간씩 울퉁불퉁한 흙바닥을 자전거로 누비는 일은 쉽지 않았다. 허벅지가 터지도록 500m 트랙을 1만 번 넘게 돌았다. 그는 “싸우는 액션은 합을 맞추는 재미라도 있지만, 옛날 자전거는 브레이크도 없어 NG가 나도 운동장 한 바퀴를 다 돌아야 했다. 지금은 자전거가 보기도 싫다”며 웃었다.

‘자전차왕…’은 일제강점기 전조선자전차대회에서 조선인 최초로 1위를 한 실존 인물 엄복동을 다룬다. 사료가 부족해 디테일을 고민했다. 시골 물장수였던 엄복동을 표현하기 위해 그는 지게를 메고 다닌 자신의 아버지를 떠올리며 뒤뚱뒤뚱 걸었다. 땀이 많이 차 고무신을 벗고 발에 물을 뿌리는 것도 아버지의 노하우였다.

무엇보다 무대에서의 ‘비’ 이미지를 지우는 게 가장 중요했다. 그는 “오히려 (엄복동이) 촌스러워 좋았다. 최대한 꾸질꾸질한(?) 모습을 위해 양치를 안 할까 고민도 했다”고 말했다. 함께 출연한 배우 이범수가 대본을 주며 출연을 권했는데, 그는 엄복동을 보며 2002년 월드컵 당시 안정환, 박지성을 떠올렸단다.

“3·1운동 100주년을 맞아 조선인들의 영웅이었지만 역사에서는 조명되지 않은 인물을 다루는 것 자체에 의미를 뒀습니다.”

NEWS.DONGA.COM

• Like 1

Rain reveals the reason for not talking about his daughter

news-full-109884.jpg

On February 20, Rain, who is starring in the movie 'Uhm Bok-dong', said that he wanted to separate his work from his family in an interview held at a place in Jongno-gu, Seoul.

Rain has started dating Kim Tae Hee on 2012 and married her in 2017 with 1 daughter now. 

RAIN said, “I think I'm different after having a family. There's nothing I feel I have to do necessarily because I have the title of father. I want to reveal my baby, but I feel it could come back as a knife later.

And continued.....

"I have a rule now. If it was before, I would openly say that 'my family lives like this, but now the world is scary. I want to reveal my baby, but I feel it could come back as a knife later. "

Rain emphasized.....

"I intend to create a separate wall of my work from my family because I don't want my family to get hurt.  Having a family does not affect my selection of projects. But I don't want to reveal anything about my family. " 

Rain added.............. 

"Recently in the news, I felt guilty for my mother. If my family gets hurt or someone touches my family it had exceeded my limit. There can be misunderstandings about me because I have the job of being a celebrity. You can play with me, and throw me away, but you can't cross the border of touching my family."

the-cyclist-king-e1547387786342.jpg

In addition, the movie 'Uhm Bok-dong' is a movie based on the true story of famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong, who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race which took place during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea.

Source: Nate
Translated by: http://www.popcornfor2.com

(Rain) เผยเหตุผลที่ไม่เปิดตัวลูกสาวของเขา

เรน (Rain) เปิดเผยเหตุผลที่ไม่เปิดตัวลูกสาว

เมื่อวันที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ เรนที่เข้าร่วมแสดงในภาพยนตร์ 'Uhm Bok-dong' ได้บอกว่าเขาอยากแยกเรื่องงานกับครอบครัวออกจากกันในการให้สัมภาษณ์ที่จัดขึ้นที่สถานที่แห่งหนึ่งในจงโนกู กรุงโซล

เรนได้เปิดตัวคบหากับคิมแทฮี นักแสดงหญิงรุ่นเดียวกันมาตั้งแต่ปี 2013 และได้แต่งงานกันเมื่อปี 2017 โดยมีลูกสาว 1 คน เรนกล่าวว่า

"หลังจากมีครอบครัว ก็ไม่ได้มีอะไรเปลี่ยนไปครับ ผมไม่ได้คิดว่าพอได้ชื่อว่าเป็นพ่อแล้ว ต่อไปจะต้องทำยังไงครับ"

และกล่าวต่อว่า

"เรามีกฎครับ ถ้าเป็นเมื่อก่อนผมก็คงเล่าได้อย่างเปิดเผยว่า 'ครอบครัวของผมใช้ชีวิตกันอย่างนี้นะ' แต่ตอนนี้โลกน่ากลัวขึ้นครับ ผมเองก็อยากจะเปิดตัว แต่ต่อไปมันจะกลายเป็นมีดย้อนกลับมาครับ"

เรนย้ำว่า

"ต่อไปผมตั้งใจที่จะสร้างกำแพงแยกเรื่องงานกับครอบครัวออกจากกัน เพราะผมไม่อยากให้ครอบครัวของผมบาดเจ็บ การมีครอบครัวไม่ได้มีผลกระทบต่อเกณฑ์การเลือกรับงานของผม แต่ผมพยายามที่จะไม่เปิดเผยเรื่องเกี่ยวกับครอบครัวออกมาครับ"

เรนกล่าวต่อว่า

"ในอดีตผมเป็นคนที่เคยมีความรู้สึกผิดต่อแม่ครับ ถ้าครอบครัวผมบาดเจ็บหรือใครมาแตะต้องครอบครัวของผม ผมจะไม่สามารถแยกแยะอย่างมีสติได้ ถ้ามีใครเข้าใจผิดเกี่ยวกับผม ก็อาจจะเป็นเพราะเรื่องนั้นครับ เพราะผมมีอาชีพเป็นดารา คุณจะเอาผมไปล้อเล่นและทิ้งก็ได้ แต่ถ้าแตะต้องครอบครัวผม ก็ถือว่าล้ำเส้น ในเมื่อผมไม่สามารถแยกแยะอย่างมีสติได้ ผมเลยคิดว่าการขีดเส้นเอาไว้ก็เป็นเรื่องที่ถูกแล้ว"

=
อนึ่ง ภาพยนตร์เรื่อง 'Uhm Bok-dong' เป็นภาพยนตร์ที่สร้างขึ้นโดยนำเรื่องของออมบกดง 'ราชานักปั่นแห่งตะวันออก' ที่เฉือนเอาชนะเหล่านักกีฬาชาวญี่ปุ่น และเป็นชาวโชซอนคนแรกที่ครองอันดับ 1 การแข่งขันจักรยานในสมัยโชซอน ในยุคที่สูญเสียความหวังเกาหลีภายใต้การปกครองของญี่ปุ่น มาเป็นข้อมูล ซึ่งเรนได้รับบทเป็นออมบกดง ที่เติบโตจากพ่อค้าน้ำมาเป็นนักกีฬาปั่นจักรยานที่ยอดเยี่ยมที่สุดในโชซอน

ที่มา : Nate
แปลโดย : http://www.popcornfor2.com

• Like 1