Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

On 2/8/2019 at 3:48 PM, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this here. :lol: + the videos during the movie showcase last February 8/Friday at 7:30 pm KST in Lotte Cinema World Tower Cine Park (7F).

17 hours ago, hnfragile said:

The teaser of JTBC's Knowing Brothers ep 167 is out. O.H M.Y G.O.D!

Rain and Lee Beom-soo are guests in this episode, which will air on Sat 16 Feb at 9pm KRT. I can't wait!

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this recorded clip. Can't wait, too! :lol:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this recorded clip. Can't wait, too! :lol:

Rain and Kang Ho-dong have a long history on variety shows, this episode should be full of fun!

Posting here the two pictures of Rain that I like the most from the showcase last weekend.

1 hour ago, sky5joyous said:

12 february 2019 the cast of "The cyclist King" will be in a SBS Radio show named "cultwoshow" : Rain, Lee Beom-soo & Lee Si-eon ..

sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this info. So, this will be tomorrow - I know this radio show airs from 2-4pm KST. :lol:

2 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Rain and Kang Ho-dong have a long history on variety shows, this episode should be full of fun!

Posting here the two pictures of Rain that I like the most from the showcase last weekend.

hnfragile I remember when RAIN appeared in one of the episodes of JTBC variety show “Ask Us Anything” (Knowing Bros) KHD welcomed RAIN, who made a comeback then for the first time in three years with “The Best Present.” He asked & teased him about KTH. He even asked him if they have a secret code with her every time RAIN appeared on a public broadcast. Rain said, “Of course I’ve done it [a secret code]. I’ve done it all,” laughing as he gave in to his curiosity. :lol: Thanks for sharing the pictures. He’s holding that says - # Open on February 27 # Bicycle King Uhm-bok-dong # See you in the theater

• Like 1

Ji-hoon "looks muscular”.. 

20190208202630995peru.jpg

The movie  showcase of "The Cyclist King Uhm-bok-dong" directed by Kim Yoo-sung was held at the Lotte Cinema World Tower in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the 8th.

Actor Jung Ji-hoon wore with pride the perfect suit on this day and caught the attention of many.

On the other hand, 'Uhmbok-Dong' is based on the true story of famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race which took place during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea.

20190208210202799eppt.jpg

20190208210203244zqog.jpg

Finger heart filled with love

20190208210203739thda.jpg

20190208210204322gugt.jpg

credit <Video: Jeon Jong Hyuk>
Copyright © ⓒ News Fact Da dispatch newsgroup. Unauthorized copying - Redistribution prohibited

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190208202630361

[현장포토] "가려도 근육질"..정지훈, 상남자 수트핏

[Dispatch=민경빈기자] 영화 ‘자전차왕 엄복동’(감독 김유성) 쇼케이스가 8일 오후 서울시 송파구 롯데시네마 월드타워에서 열렸다.

배우 정지훈은 이날 완벽한 수트핏을 자랑해 이목을 사로잡았다.

한편, ‘자전차왕 엄복동’은 일제강점기 희망을 잃은 시대에 일본 선수들을 제치고 조선인 최초로 전조선자전차대회 1위를 차지하며 동아시아 전역을 휩쓴 동양 자전차왕 엄복동을 소재로 한 작품이다.

사랑가득 손하트

근육질 수트핏 인증

<영상=전종혁기자>
관련 태그
저작권자 ⓒ 뉴스는 팩트다 디스패치 뉴스그룹. 무단전재-재배포 금지

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this picture with Lee Si-eon 2-days ago with a caption - " # Lee Si-eon actor # I # Very good guy " LSEon is currently a cast member of MBC's variety show I Live Alone. He's on the same age with RAIN..... It will be the 1st time I can watch his acting work. They look so cool. It's just that I don't dig RAIN's curly hair. Wish you the best always, RAIN!  I hope that everything runs well with your new film. Fighting!

:lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-days ago with a caption " # Bicycle King Uhm-bok-dong # Kang So-ra actor # Lee Si-eon actor # February 27 opening" I guess these (2) actors arrived early during the presscon. They were getting ready for the press conference that night. KSR is so pretty, she resembles KTH.  Can't wait to see this movie..... Based from the pictures & videos I've seen, they had a great press conference for the movie.  Good luck, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

hnfragile I remember when RAIN appeared in one of the episodes of JTBC variety show “Ask Us Anything” (Knowing Bros) KHD welcomed RAIN, who made a comeback then for the first time in three years with “The Best Present.” He asked & teased him about KTH. He even asked him if they have a secret code with her every time RAIN appeared on a public broadcast. Rain said, “Of course I’ve done it [a secret code]. I’ve done it all,” laughing as he gave in to his curiosity. :lol: Thanks for sharing the pictures. He’s holding that says - # Open on February 27 # Bicycle King Uhm-bok-dong # See you in the theater

I think Rain's appearance on Knowing Brothers ep. 58 was his first in this show. And yeah I was laughing so hard when everyone was let loose after Hani's revelation that she didn't go through with plastic surgery because her mother told her that she "won't become [glamourous like] Kim Tae-hee" even if she did it. Haha. Before that moment no one mentioned KTH, though I know they were all itching to as Rain came to the show to promote "The Best Present", which everyone knows is his proposal song to KTH. Haha but after that answer and KTH name was finally mentioned, they ALL went at it and didn't stop for a good two minutes while poor Rain didn't know what to do. A few days after the episode aired Rain and KTH held their wedding :heart:

I like Rain and Kang Ho-dong on Yashimmanman and Golden Fishery's Knee-Slap Guru. Actually Rain's appearance on Knee-Slap Guru is one of my favorites of Rain's variety show guestings.

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing the videos with Eng subs. It's just so fun watching a clip where you understand what they're talking about. NICE. :lol:

*** TODAY, February 12 - the cast of "The Cyclist King" including RAIN will be in a SBS Radio show "Cultwo Show”: Rain, Lee Bum-soo & Lee Si-eon .Not sure if KSR will be there….. Time: 2-4pm KST. This is an SBS Power FM (frequency 107.7MHz) This is the program that is currently ranked # 1 in radio listening. As far as I remember RAIN appeared in this radio show in the years 2014 & 2015. :lol: Can't wait!

• Like 1

*** This is about the appearance TODAY in the radio show "Cultwo" - :lol:  The message is - "This combination? Jung Ji Hoon X Lee Bum Soo X Lee Si-eon. It is the backstop to the radio show,  Cultwo. # Bicycle King _ Uhm-bok-dong " - 

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1