Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) *** Male Lead in MBC K-drama: Welcome 2 Life 웰컴2라이프 (premiering 29 July 2019, every Mondays and Tuesdays at 8.99 KST, ending 17 Sept 2019)

Love Song

Rain's performance at Psy concert on 2018.12.23

credit @ 정아선  on youtube

Happy New Year to Rain and his beloved, wishing him a year of 2019 with lots of love, lots of success, good health and happiness.

Happy New Year to all soompiers!

• Like 1

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR hnfragile & everyone here  - :heart:

Rain performance at PSY Concert All Night Stand 2018 with 3 Songs - Ways to Avoid the Sun, Love Song & Rainism

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these slide of food pictures some days ago with a caption - " # Wide noodles # Life udon " RAIN really loves food. Eat well. Looks awesomely delicious. This looks like a meal for two -  The wide udon looks interesting. I wonder if this was during their trip to Tokyo, Japan recently. I am hungry looking at the food. Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR together with your family. :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures on December 24. Wow, the food looks yummy. ... I wanna eat & making me drool ... Looks like these were all fried.  Still, look really good. And I don't think these were all seafood. I can see like crab & chicken here???  Glad you were enjoying your meal, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 1

Photo of Rain, and with 'Kim Tae-hee's handbag on the carrier'

0004148685_001_20181223013612024.jpg?typ

Actor Rain with Kim Tae-hee arrived at Gimpo International Airport after an unofficial schedule in Japan on the afternoon of the 22nd.

/totopurdy_star@fnnews.com fn Star Seung-hun reporter

credit : Naver TV News

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0004148685

[포토] 비, ‘김태희의 핸드백은 캐리어 위에 놓고’

배우 비-김태희 부부가 22일 오후 일본에서 비공식 일정을 마치고 김포국제공항을 통해 입국했다.

/totopurdy_star@fnnews.com fn스타 이승훈 기자

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this clip on December 24 with a caption - “I’ll see you next year ... Merry Christmas️ my cloud I will prepare a new performance " Looking forward for that performance, RAIN. I hope you could do another drama soon. Please come back with an album soon, too! I’m ready.   Ahhh.... I don't really dig this kind of hairstyle for you.  Hope you’ve enjoyed this holiday season with your family, with KTH & your little baby girl and everyone that you hold close to your heart. May your home be blessed with love and happiness always. Stay healthy and happy always. The best is yet to come!  Wishing for an even better this year! :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this picture on December 27. Was this a selfie? Wahhh............ I don't dig the poodle hair - LOL - I don't like the style. What happened? Not a good look, Rain! :lol:

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday. Ohhh..............he has many RAIN Company staff, huh? NICE that even his crew dancers were here. NICE group picture. I didn't imagine that RAIN Company is such a big family.  Good luck & all the best for business success:lol:

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this picture on December 27. Was this a selfie? Wahhh............ I don't dig the poodle hair - LOL - I don't like the style. What happened? Not a good look, Rain! :lol:

I agree with you @willenette, I don't like this hairstyle at all :( 

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday. Ohhh..............he has many RAIN Company staff, huh? NICE that even his crew dancers were here. NICE group picture. I didn't imagine that RAIN Company is such a big family.  Good luck & all the best for business success:lol:

I wonder if this picture was taken a while ago as in a few months ago. His hair looks different here, or is it just a different styling?

Me too, I look forward to his new project(s), but please please please let it/them be a project/projects in which he could smile a lot, pretty please.

12 hours ago, hnfragile said:

I agree with you @willenette, I don't like this hairstyle at all :( 

I wonder if this picture was taken a while ago as in a few months ago. His hair looks different here, or is it just a different styling?

Me too, I look forward to his new project(s), but please please please let it/them be a project/projects in which he could smile a lot, pretty please.

Hi hnfragile, about the group picture above, I have a feeling that it might be the latter - a different styling..... :lol: But, I guess it wasn't new, instead just taken recently, like holiday season celebration.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, about the group picture above, I have a feeling that it might be the latter - a different styling..... :lol: But, I guess it wasn't new, instead just taken recently, like holiday season celebration.

His hair in that picture looks very much like him during the Bangkok FMT, so perhaps the picture was taken before he had his hair permed? Or just a different styling :) Never mind.

• Like 1

*** RAIN Company posted the poster yesterday with this message - "Uhm Bok-dong" scheduled to open in February “- Finally.......It was reported then that the movie will be released during Lunar New Year so, this might be released early February.....We wait & see for the exact date. This upcoming movie is long overdue.  Can't wait to watch it. I'm excited to see this movie. I'm waiting it with all my heart. So happy to see RAIN on the big screen again! I hope this will be well-received. Fighting, RAIN! :P

• Like 2

*** The original director of this movie has been changed during mid-filming so, this is directed now by Kim Yoo Sung. Lee Beom-soo will produce, write and act as cameo in this upcoming film together with RAIN & Kang Sora. LBS will take on the role of Uhm’s coach and independence fighter, Hwang Jae Ho while Rain is playing the role of Uhm and KSR will play Kim Hyun Shin, a young woman who joins Hwang Jae Ho’s independence movement after the death of her father. :P

[Photo] New Poster Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Cyclist King"

photo1028166.jpg

New poster released for the upcoming Korean movie "The Cyclist King" (2017)

Directed by Kim Yoo-seong

With Rain, Kang So-ra, Lee Beom-soo, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Hee-won, Ko Chang-seok,...

Synopsis
A true story about Uhm Bok-dong, a upcoming Korean hero and winner from the time when Japan held a bicycle race in order to take over Korea during the Japanese Invasion.

Release date in Korea : 2019/02

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

credit : Hancinema

• Like 2

Korean Singer Rain Confirms He Is Launching A New Boy Group

korean-singer-actor-rain-confirms-that-h

Korean singer Rain has been laying out plans to launch a new boy group that would compete with today's hottest K-pop acts. Apparently, it is a global project that Rain has been preparing for since last year.

Rain has confirmed that he is currently preparing to launch a new idol group. There were earlier reports that the Korean singer, actor, and producer has been continuously conducting auditions both in and outside of Korea to choose the best talents for his agency, RAIN Company. He has been meeting with various broadcasting station representatives as well to talk about his plans.

"I have a new idol project in the making. We are in the midst of preparing this idol group for everyone," Rain revealed in an interview with E! News.

Reports indicate that the Rainism hitmaker will be focusing on producing talents. Although Rain did not elaborate on the new idol group he is working on right now, there have been reports that his upcoming boy band will be composed of Koreans and non-Korean members.

"Rain is planning a global project to launch a male solo artist and multinational boy group. Preparations began late last year, and we are currently in the stage of internal planning," Soompi quoted a source from Rain Company as saying.

The source added that the new artists will debut in late 2019 or early 2020. This could mean that Rain already have the talents and they are undergoing training right now. The training for upcoming K-pop artists usually takes two years in minimum.

The singer founded his own entertainment agency, RAIN Company, in 2015. It manages singers and actors and also has a partnership with Hollywood agency, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.

As a singer, Rain has released seven studio albums, two compilation albums, two EPs, and 33 singles. As an actor, he appeared in several movies and K-dramas. His lead role in the 2014 hit drama Full House cemented his status as a Hallyu star. He made his Hollywood debut in the 2008 film Speed Racer. He also starred in Ninja Assassin the following year, which gave him the first MTV award for Korean star.

Meanwhile, Rain has also been in the headlines recently because of his parents. His parents have been accused of fraud.

A netizen claimed that Rain's parents borrowed 17 million won ($15,000) worth of rice and eight million won ( $7,000) in cash. Rain's parents reportedly ran a rice cake store in Seoul's Yong Moon Market in 1998. The accuser claimed that until now, Rain's parents haven't paid their debts. The netizen added that he or she already wrote Rain about his parents' debts.

The RAIN Company already issued a statement saying they are already in the process of analyzing whether the claim is accurate or not. It added that they intend to meet with the accuser and check the existence of the claim to come up with the best solution.

source : Korea Portal

• Like 2

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-hours ago with a caption - “warm... " - He looks COOL here. I guess this picture isn't new. If this is in Korea, this was taken during summertime. Or might be in another place? During his recent tours maybe? Currently, it's very cold in Korea, it's winter.....Is the lemonade drink his? NICE picture - Best wishes for your upcoming movie. Looking forward to this. :P

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, willenette said:

*** The original director of this movie has been changed during mid-filming so, this is directed now by Kim Yoo Sung. Lee Beom-soo will produce, write and act as cameo in this upcoming film together with RAIN & Kang Sora. LBS will take on the role of Uhm’s coach and independence fighter, Hwang Jae Ho while Rain is playing the role of Uhm and KSR will play Kim Hyun Shin, a young woman who joins Hwang Jae Ho’s independence movement after the death of her father. :P

[Photo] New Poster Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Cyclist King"

New poster released for the upcoming Korean movie "The Cyclist King" (2017)

Directed by Kim Yoo-seong

With Rain, Kang So-ra, Lee Beom-soo, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Hee-won, Ko Chang-seok,...

Synopsis
A true story about Uhm Bok-dong, a upcoming Korean hero and winner from the time when Japan held a bicycle race in order to take over Korea during the Japanese Invasion.

Release date in Korea : 2019/02

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

credit : Hancinema

Hello hello chingu! Happy new year!

I haven't been here in a while. Finally, this movie will be shown in theatres. I was wondering when will they show this one coz they filmed this 2 years ago, so this is finally hitting the theatres in February. So we will see a lot of Rain in the news, variety shows and talk shows soon to promote his movie.  I hope this will be a blockbuster/hit movie and attract millions of viewers. I hope this will just be the start for his come back, hope to see him be in a drama and new album too, please?