Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Dropping by to say Hi to all Biers online.

And to Jinlees, Amee, Cecilia and Freya whom I met in NY : we had a great, superb wonderful Bi gazing and drooling time, didn't we ? :D:lol::sweatingbullets: It was nice meeting you guys !

Anniong everyone ! :) Ajumma Wendy signing off ! :lol:

OMG!!! :w00t: He was so great in this gameshow!!! thanks jinlees but do u have it in ysi link? :)

I have this clip with bigger size, please give me some time to dig it out. If you have not watched

much of his game shows, please download those clips. After watching all his game shows, you will

love this superb man more..

And to Jinlees, Amee, Cecilia and Freya whom I met in NY : we had a great, superb wonderful Bi gazing and drooling time, didn't we ? :D:lol::sweatingbullets: It was nice meeting you guys !

Good morning, wendy, miss you....preparing for your next journey?

I found out that in order to get good spots for bi's concerts in mosh pit area, we biers

really need to do excercise more, especially should running fast.

Guest Rizzaritz

Ajumma Wendy!!! We miss you here so much chingu.

"Come back! Come back!" (*shouting like Rose did in Titatic*) set5.gif

Guest pink_is

yes..it was so amazing to see you there..i was shocked..happy..almost die..can't believe that i would meet the famous lady..WENDY there..:)..we have a short meeting..really miss you on the 4th..when DANI and i went shopping in k-town..saw a few of your friends there..but no you..and found out..you've left..:(..unfortunately. .. didnt' get to see or send you off..but it was LIKE A DREAM seeing what RAIN did to us..BRING all BIERS TOGETHER..:)..

Jin..

hhehe..i want that tatoo on my hat..shirt..perhap..somewhere on my body too*strongly against it..but i'll do the stick on kind for the day..*....:lol:

I have this clip with bigger size, please give me some time to dig it out. If you have not watched

much of his game shows, please download those clips. After watching all his game shows, you will

love this superb man more..

no problem jinlees, i can wait!!! thanks!!! :P

Guest toc tien

Bi's tatoo in "Sad Tango" (from baidu.com)

It's amazing, heard the tatoo comes from bi's chinese name "yu"

a0046645_2213188.jpg

a0046645_14105612.jpg

a0046645_2175599.jpg

Yes, it's amazing. I can see clearly his tatoo now :)

Thank jinlees.

Thanks for the clips!!!!!

I love Bi and all but I can't stand his high cut shirts, because they are distrubing, i mean he has a hot body and alll but his shirrts gotta gooo. Whew..glad i got that out.

I still love you rain! =D <3

Guest taralee

a0046645_2213188.jpg

a0046645_14105612.jpg

a0046645_2175599.jpg

a0046645_1845147.gif

a0046645_18445957.gif

Can we get them anywhere? Japan? Especially those tattoos motives? I've better print them out. Get somebody to draw for me.

gosh. i haven't been here like 4ever..

i missed the 2nd nite report of the NY concerts.. but i guess u guys had a wonderful time!!

about the critics report.. i juz read it.

well it was kinda negative in a sense that it mentioned Bi was juz repeating old stuff..

i think they sort of thought that Bi was juz imitating and there was lack of originality..

well they missed one thing.. they mentioned that Bi did a combination of jackson, timberlake, usher n stuff.. i think the combination was not what they call unoriginal.. well... i think Bi has done the combination successfully n not only that, he proved to the americans that asians can also make it Big. the american critics juz viewed Bi/ Rain in their own perspective n not thru a wider perspective where BI's an asian singer making it into ANOTHER country like the States..

i think they were a lil 2 judgemental on Bi..

nevertheless, i guess when Bi sees or reads such reports, he will accept them n try harder 2 impress the audience..

a Bier juz told me her worries that if Bi tries too hard to make it in the states, eventually he will juz forsake the asian plans. n might juz saty in the states. i think it's too early 2 judge 4 now.. but 4 BI, i think he will not give up n i will continue 2 support him. it's not juz making it into another country.. it's about his effort to set himself a standard.. 2 achieve that standard n that higher level. of course, i would prefer him 2 stay put in asia n focus his plans in asia..

but as a avid Bier, i thnk that it's best that we support him all the way..

aja aja hwaiting oppa!!!

so amee, dani, wendy.. n other NY Soompiers had so much fun rite? envies u guys la...:P

Guest pink_is

hehe..no kidding..the US journey have just begun.the status of it -->haven't even start yet..so if we or basher put him down...someday..we'll eat our own words..for now..all i care about is...support and help him in whatever way i can...

RAIN..hwaiting..dont' give up..take it as a compliment...^^ ..AND improve it just like you did..

-cecilia

Guest LoveRain

I dunno whether this has been posted before...

did you notice that now Rain is on mtv.com artists' database?

I don't remember seeing him there before. B)

MTV.com - Rain

mtv7gz.th.jpg

wow, didn't know this..

thanks for telling us, bri!! :)

a0046645_1845147.gif

Wow! kewLness~!!

thanks for sharing, jin... :)

wow thanks for the links, watching it now^^ :D

LOL, rain's girl version :lol:

200511225311520.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

v-5-laser.jpg