Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest dangdut_asik

dont know if anyone is interested by this :)

bscap00777qu.jpg

bscap00789od.jpg

[DONT TAKE THE CUT OUT OF MAYSIALEE CLUBBOX]

[HQ] Live TV Entertainment - EP67

OR

Bi - Concert at NY report CUT

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

can somebody upload this to yousendit please :)? I broke up with clubbox a longg time ago.. we're not friends anymore :phew: thanks in advance!

Guest kate666

Rain's Interview on Cawaii! Magazine, Vol.22, Feb 2006. (Thai mag)

0602cawaii016wq.jpg

0602cawaii025qe.th.jpg ----> the interview

RAIN'S VALENTINE

Get to know about the Valentine's Day of the hottest guy in Asia!

Who's this month ? This time round, especially for our beloved Cawaii!'s readers, we have got an interview with Rain, the Korean hot guy who is expecting a big concert in Thailand this month. And to celebrate the Valentine's Day festival which is coming, we'll ask him what everyone wants to know about his Valentine's day. Only available here at Cawaii!

Cawaii! : Say something to Cawaii!'s readers, please.

Rain : Hello all the readers of Cawaii!

Cawaii! : This will be your first full-scaled concert ever in Thailand. What do you feel about it now ? Any pressure or any expectations ?

Rain : Not any pressure. ^^ I only feel excited to be meeting fans and it's the first time that I open a concert there. I've been to Thailand a couple of times but never really meet up with all of my fans. I hope to have a good response from fans over there. When I had to do a surgery at the beginning of last year, I received a lot of best wishes from Thai fans. So I hope this concert will get supports and good responses from Thai fans as well.

Cawaii! : What's your latest works and what's next ?

Rain : I've got a drama, "Ijugil Nomui Sarang" (A Love To Kill) which has just ended. On Feb 2-3, I will have concerts in New York. And I've got a new single , "Sad Tango" which I sing in Japanese. And the last one is Feb 25, which I will come for "Rainy Day In Bangkok".

Cawaii! : You work so hard. Then, what do you usully do to regain your freshness. Any drinks or dishes especially ?

Rain : To me, sleeping is the best way to regain my freshness. Because I usually work very hard so when I've got some times, I will sleep as much as possible. And then, a cooled Pepsi can would be good enough to make me fresh again and ready to go on working for my fans.

Cawaii! : Can you describe your music's progression now ? What would you like to add or what would you like to try ?

Rain : On each album, I have got my share of creativities on it. For example, I've got my share on the melody (beat ?) of the songs 'cause I have to think about my dance steps along with it. And if I've got a chance I'd like to be a producer too.

Cawaii! : You've been to Thailand several times. Anything you especially like?

Rain : Probably food, 'cause Thai food tastes different from others. Especially "Pad Thai", I still like its taste even now. As for favourite place, I like "Phuket" 'cause it has a beautiful sea there. I went there to film Full House and still impress with it until now. And I also like Thai people, who're generous and always welcoming me so I feel warm everytime I'm there.

Cawaii! : Cawaii! is a magazine about Japanese fashion. What about your fashion ? Have you got any favourite fashion ?

Rain : Actually my style of clothing is like youngsters out there. I like normal & easy cloths. But I like collecting shoes and cloths too, which I have pretty a lot. Don't know if they're called accessories or not. (??)

Cawaii! : Don't forget to travel to Thailand, when you have time. We will always welcome you.

Rain : If I've got a chance, I'll certainly visit there 'cause there're a lot of attracting places there that I've never been to yet.

LOVE & VALENTINE

Cawaii! : Could you share your experiences of Valentine's Day with Cawaii's readers ?

Rain : My valentine's day is more like kid's. Something like falling for a pretty girl with red cheeks and giving her a piece of chocolate. Nothing much special. Maybe because I grow up working in this field so I haven't got much time for that.

Cawaii! : Do you like watching movies ? If you do, could you tell us which is your most favourite ? And which one do you think is most romantic ?

Rain : Actually I watch every kind of movies. I don't have the most favourite genre. As for the one I think is most romantic... hmm...I don't know... I think I'm more romantic than movies. (Laughs)

Cawaii! : In your opinion, "what" can make a girl pretty and what kind of women do you usually "fall for" ?

Rain : Pretty face is not so important to me. But I like to look at women's eyes. I like women with beautiful eyes & long hair. If she's good-minded, generous, and be a proper lady, I will like her more. And the most important thing , we have to get along well in every issue. Taking good care of me will be great 'cause I work hard all the time.

Cawaii! : If you fall in love with someone, how will you tell her about that ?

Rain : I will walk toward her and whisper at her ear that....I love you. (Laughs..) Just kidding! ^^ I'll probably use a song to represent my love for her.

Cawaii! : If you ever write a song for your lover, what will you name that song as ?

Rain : "Beloved".. with a short but meaningful word 'cause she's my beloved.

Cawaii! : If you're an "ordinary guy" , what do you think you will plan for Valentine's Day ?

Rain : Actually, I am one ordinary guy. But only that I'm known to many people. Yeah I used to think about what if I'm a normal guy. I'd like to drive my lover to a garden. Must be a beautiful garden,.... quiet and fresh-aired. And I have my lover sitting by my side. Just that...is able to make us have good times and romantic moments.

P.S. : Rain's concert entitled "Rainy Day In Bangkok" will be open at Impact Arena, Muang Thongthani on February 25 at 20.00-22.00. Tickets are available at Thaiticketmaster, on sale from February 4.

Translated by kate666 // RainThailand.net

Guest `soliloquy

Kate, thank you for the article!!

and the translations that you posted <3

Cawaii! : Do you like watching movies ? If you do, could you tell us which is your most favourite ? And which one do you think is most romantic ?

Rain : Actually I watch every kind of movies. I don't have the most favourite genre. As for the one I think is most romantic... hmm...I don't know... I think I'm more romantic than movies. (Laughs)

Goodness.. this guy drives me nuts!!

He's more romantic than movies!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE GET ME THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Cawaii! : If you're an "ordinary guy" , what do you think you will plan for Valentine's Day ?

Rain : Actually, I am one ordinary guy. But only that I'm known to many people. Yeah I used to think about what if I'm a normal guy. I'd like to drive my lover to a garden. Must be a beautiful garden,.... quiet and fresh-aired. And I have my lover sitting by my side. Just that...is able to make us have good times and romantic moments.

Gawd.. how much more ordinary can this man get?

Haha.. just the way he answered struck me as really ordinary-sounding.

And i actually do pity him, aww... uri Ji hun!!!<3

0602cawaii016wq.jpg

RAIN'S VALENTINE

Who's this month ? This time round, especially for our beloved Cawaii!'s readers, we have got an interview with Rain, the Korean hot guy who is expecting a big concert in Thailand this month. And to celebrate the Valentine's Day festival which is coming, we'll ask him what everyone wants to know about his Valentine's day. Only available here at Cawaii!

Cawaii! : Say something to Cawaii!'s readers, please.

Rain : Hello all the readers of Cawaii!

Cawaii! : This will be your first full-scaled concert ever in Thailand. What do you feel about it now ? Any pressure or any expectations ?

Rain : Not any pressure. ^^ I only feel excited to be meeting fans and it's the first time that I open a concert there. I've been to Thailand a couple of times but never really meet up with all of my fans. I hope to have a good response from fans over there. When I had to do a surgery at the beginning of last year, I received a lot of best wishes from Thai fans. So I hope this concert will get supports and good responses from Thai fans as well.

Cawaii! : What's your latest works and what's next ?

Rain : I've got a drama, "Ijugil Nomui Sarang" (A Love To Kill) which has just ended. On Feb 2-3, I will have concerts in New York. And I've got a new single , "Sad Tango" which I sing in Japanese. And the last one is Feb 25, which I will come for "Rainy Day In Bangkok".

Cawaii! : You work so hard. Then, what do you usully do to regain your freshness. Any drinks or dishes especially ?

Rain : To me, sleeping is the best way to regain my freshness. Because I usually work very hard so when I've got some times, I will sleep as much as possible. And then, a cooled Pepsi can would be good enough to make me fresh again and ready to go on working for my fans.

Cawaii! : Can you describe your music's progression now ? What would you like to add or what would you like to try ?

Rain : On each album, I have got my share of creativities on it. For example, I've got my share on the melody (beat ?) of the songs 'cause I have to think about my dance steps along with it. And if I've got a chance I'd like to be a producer too.

Cawaii! : You've been to Thailand several times. Anything you especially like?

Rain : Probably food, 'cause Thai food tastes different from others. Especially "Pad Thai", I still like its taste even now. As for favourite place, I like "Phuket" 'cause it has a beautiful sea there. I went there to film Full House and still impress with it until now. And I also like Thai people, who're generous and always welcoming me so I feel warm everytime I'm there.

Cawaii! : Cawaii! is a magazine about Japanese fashion. What about your fashion ? Have you got any favourite fashion ?

Rain : Actually my style of clothing is like youngsters out there. I like normal & easy cloths. But I'd like to collect shoes and cloths too, which I have pretty a lot. Don't know if they're called accessories or not. (??)

Cawaii! : Don't forget to travel to Thailand, when you have time. We will always welcome you.

Rain : If I've got a chance, I'll certainly visit there 'cause there're a lot of attracting places there that I've never been to yet.

LOVE & VALENTINE

Cawaii! : Could you share your experiences of Valentine's Day with Cawaii's readers ?

Rain : My valentine's day is more like kid's. Something like falling for a pretty girl with red cheeks and giving her a piece of chocolate. Nothing much special. Maybe because I grow up working in this field so I haven't got much time for that.

Cawaii! : In your opinion, "what" can make a girl pretty and what kind of women do you usually "fall for" ?

Rain : Pretty face is not so important to me. But I like to look at women's eyes. I like women with beautiful eyes & long hair. If she's good-minded, generous, and be a proper lady, I will like her more. And the most important thing , we have to get along well in every issue. Taking good care of me will be great 'cause I work hard all the time.

Rain : I will walk toward her and whisper at her ear that....I love you. (Laughs..) Just kidding! ^^ I'll probably use a song to represent my love for her.

Cawaii! : If you ever write a song for your lover, what will you name that song as ?

P.S. : Rain's concert entitled "Rainy Day In Bangkok" will be open at Impact Arena, Muang Thongthani on February 25 at 20.00-22.00. Tickets are available at Thaiticketmaster, on sale from February 4.

thanks for sharing the wonderful interview with us...bi is cute as always

Guest qiufang

Finished reading the 'valentine' interview.... thanks to Kate for spending yr time to translate the article!!

Yes, Rain is so cute as always..... his answers reflect his cuteness !! :P

Guest LoveRain

0602cawaii016wq.jpg

RAIN'S VALENTINE

nice way to endorse his softdrink brand.. :lol:

LOVE & VALENTINE

Rain : Pretty face is not so important to me. But I like to look at women's eyes. I like women with beautiful eyes & long hair. If she's good-minded, generous, and be a proper lady, I will like her more.

And the most important thing , we have to get along well in every issue. Taking good care of me will be great 'cause I work hard all the time.

okie, girls JiHun said so.. im calming down.. breathe in.. breathe out.. :sweatingbullets:

the interview was great.. thanks for sharing, kate!!

v-5-laser.jpg

Thanks Kate666 for the article!

He's so cheeky...

Well, now we know. When he comes up with an album with the song "beloved"... :phew:

Yeah.. U took the words right outta my mouth.. :vicx: So.. we should keep a look-out for that song.. :lol:

Kate.. thanks for the article :D

Guest Rayndrop

A billion won agency-hopping fee. Agencies fight to Entice Rain away from JYPE

10 Feb 06

Chen Ying reports

Apple Daily Taiwan

Credit: Blueberry@biwithrain

Ch to Eng Trans: Rayndrop

Rain's contract with JYPE expires in May next year, and several Korean agencies are already eyeing to grab this hot property. Some are naming prices as high as a billion won in order to "seduce" Rain away from his mentor and producer, JY Park.

As of November last year up to now, Rain has reaped in up to NT170 million in endorsement revenue alone, certainly bringing in the big bucks for JYPE.

His contract with JYP ends May next year, and with regards to someone offering a billion won for his disciple to leave him, JYP offers no opinion, but coolly commented that, "the most urgent task now is to help Rain break into the US market."

Park Ji Yoon ruined when she did not renew her contract

JY Park is also widely known as the "Godfather of Korean R&B". He started out as a singer, had released 6 albums during his singing career, and is also a great dancer. Owing to a lack of an outstanding appearance, he did not make it big as a singer, but became a producer later on. Park Ji Yoon, who was a very famous singer many years ago, was one of the artistes JY Park had groomed successfully.

However, words in the Korean entertainment industry said that Park Ji Yoon did not renew her contract with JY Park after she became famous. Hence, in the final album JY Park produced for her, he destroyed her career by deliberately giving her a terrible image with bad hair, and songs with lewd lyrics in the album.

Because of this album, her popularity dropped significantly, and had to turn to acting instead. If Rain has any intentions to leave JY Park, he would need to strategize his moves very carefully.

The Money-Spinning Ability of Rain

Endorsement/ Fee ( in Taiwan NT)

SK Telecom/ NT 29,000,000

LG Computer/ NT 29,000,000

DHC/ NT 26,000,000

Pantech Handphones/ 59,000,000

Pepsi /32,000,000

Total/ NT170,000,000

(Nov 2005~ Feb 2006)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006.02.10 Rain跳槽價 3.3億 各方爭相誘他離開朴軫永

台灣蘋果日報

【陳穎╱綜合報導】Rain和JYP經紀公司的合約明年五月將到期,不少韓國經紀公司摩拳擦掌,打算爭奪Rain這塊肥肉,有人喊價一百億韓元(約三億兩千九百萬元台幣),「利誘」他離開師父間兼製作人朴軫永。

他從去十一月到現在,光是廣告代言就海削了一億七千萬元台幣,為JYP經紀公司賺進大把鈔票。

他與JYP的合約將於明年五月期滿,對於有人要以一百億韓元天價挖走自己一手栽培的徒弟,朴軫永不願表示意見,只是淡淡地說:「當務之急是要幫助Rain成功打入美國市場。」

朴志胤不續約被做死

朴軫永有「韓國R&B教父」美稱,原是歌手的他,出過六張專輯,舞藝也很精湛,但因外型不夠帥氣,並未大紅大紫,後來轉任製作人。多年前紅極一時的韓國歌手朴志胤,也是他一手拉拔成名的藝人。

但韓國業界盛傳,朴志胤走紅後沒和他續約,所以他為她製作最後一張專輯時,故意讓她以爆炸頭的醜造型,演唱淫穢歌詞,把她「做死」。

她因而人氣暴跌,只好轉行當演員。看來Rain若要脫離朴軫永,可得小心布局。

Rain吸金大法

代言產品/價碼(台幣)

SK電訊/2900萬元

LG 電腦/2900萬元

DHC/2600萬元

Pantech手機/5900萬元

百事可樂/3200萬元

合計/1億7000萬元

(2005.11~2006.2)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

RAIN'S VALENTINE

[snip]

Oi, endorsement! Wahaha! :lol:

[snip]

LOVE & VALENTINE

Wow, this guy sure has a way with words... if he really does the stuff he says (including those he told at YSMM before), I really believe he is more romantic than movies. :D

Ordinary guy, yeah right... if all 'ordinary guys' are like him, the world will be a much better place... :rolleyes:

Nice interview. Thanks for sharing, kate!!!

v-5-laser.jpg

Guest Rayndrop

thanks for sharing sam!

Rain will never drop JYP! JYP's d connection to US!!!

Wah..all the big numbers...million, billion...I'm seeing stars counting the zeros. Did I get the numbers right? Someone lemme know if you spot an error! :wacko:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

10 Feb 06

Chen Ying reports

Apple Daily Taiwan

Credit: Blueberry@biwithrain

Ch to Eng Trans: Rayndrop

I have a question: how do things work in Korea, is it a 'bidding' sort of thing, like if an agency offers an entertainer a higher price and his current agency can't top it, he has no choice but to sign up with the agency who offered the higher price? Or is it the entertainer's personal choice on who to sign up with?

Coz frankly, I don't think Rain is going anywhere. JYP is not just his business manager, he is also his friend (and on some interviews, he said 'his [business] partner' as well).

And frankly, if he does decide to leave JYP, I may have to bop him in the head coz JYP is a genius.

Unless there's a really personal reason behind it, I don't think we can expect to see Rain in any agency other than JYPE in the future.

v-5-laser.jpg

Guest LoveRain

10 Feb 06

Chen Ying reports

Apple Daily Taiwan

The Money-Spinning Ability of Rain

Endorsement/ Fee ( in Taiwan NT)

SK Telecom/ NT 29,000,000

LG Computer/ NT 29,000,000

DHC/ NT 26,000,000

Pantech Handphones/ 59,000,000

Pepsi /32,000,000

Total/ NT170,000,000

(Nov 2005~ Feb 2006)

wow, one hot news!! thanks for sharing, SAM!! :)

honestly, as for now, i doubt it if Rain will leave JYP..

v-5-laser.jpg

Guest Rayndrop

I have a question: how do things work in Korea, is it a 'bidding' sort of thing, like if an agency offers an entertainer a higher price and his current agency can't top it, he has no choice but to sign up with the agency who offered the higher price? Or is it the entertainer's personal choice on who to sign up with?

Coz frankly, I don't think Rain is going anywhere. JYP is not just his business manager, he is also his friend (and on some interviews, he said 'his [business] partner' as well).

And frankly, if he does decide to leave JYP, I may have to bop him in the head coz JYP is a genius.

Unless there's a really personal reason behind it, I don't think we can expect to see Rain in any agency other than JYPE in the future.

If I'm not wrong, it's pretty much the same everywhere in the entertainment industry. The artiste is free to go anywhere (or even not sign up with any agency) once his contract is due. But since Rain is in high demand, agencies are offering him contracts that comes with a contract fee (offered to entice him to sign the contract) so he will choose to join them.

Guest Rizzaritz

The worst decision Rain will ever do is if he leaves JYPE. Not only will it be bad judgment, but bad career move as well. I would fall in line behind Paulette and bump him on the head GIF_336.gif if Rain does this. "You gotta stick to the plan." GIF_147.gif And as an old saying says...don't change horse in the middle of the stream. OKI??? :D:D

Guest pinkjiawen

The worst decision Rain will ever do is if he leaves JYPE. Not only will it be bad judgment, but bad career move as well. I would fall in line behind Paulette and bump him on the head GIF_336.gif if Rain does this. "You gotta stick to the plan." GIF_147.gif And as an old saying says...don't change horse in the middle of the stream. OKI??? :D:D

v-5-laser.jpg

JYP is the horse :lol:

:mellow: