Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Cha.. aish.. thank you for your short story...

"In asia, people have to feel the song with their emotions, in america, they feel that songs with their bodies,"

120% right... I agree..

Cha WOW.. I am speechless...

that's half the population of america's "singers" you are describing

I need that laughing emoticon badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need the one that

can move... wahahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahah... why I didn't think of this earlier...

edit - found one

rofl29dk.gif

I love those top cards. BKK is doing a great job promoting Bi's concert. Does anyone know how the concert tickets are doing so far? Sold out? Is the arena big?

I see there are more comments on Bi's success here. JYP knows what he's doing, no need for us to worry. Not to mention, as long as we support him, he'll accomplish anything. Look at the winners of American Idol, not all of them are great singer but with support, their album went platinum. We just need to support Bi and he'll succeed.

Kim ^^

Guest blossomblue

I love those top cards. BKK is doing a great job promoting Bi's concert. Does anyone know how the concert tickets are doing so far? Sold out? Is the arena big?

I see there are more comments on Bi's success here. JYP knows what he's doing, no need for us to worry. Not to mention, as long as we support him, he'll accomplish anything. Look at the winners of American Idol, not all of them are great singer but with support, their album went platinum. We just need to support Bi and he'll succeed.

Kim ^^

Hi Kim

I didn’t have a chance to tell you that I luv your story though I’m quite jealous. :P:P

You r so lucky and it would be a life-time memorable for u,right?

About BKK ticket thing, to tell u the truth, it’s still have plenty of good tickets you can buy. The capacity of arena is around 10,000 ppl. We will have 2 days of Rainy Day in BKK.

Why it’s not sold-out right quick? Well,it’s quite a complicated reason. First of all, the price of the ticket is quite high compare to other Western artist’s, Bi’s is the higest price. Most of Bi’s fan still study, so they can’t tell their parents to see him at the very high price. They finally decide to go at the lowest price which have not much seats.

More than that,at first, the organiser decide to hold just 1 day, so all of the ads said that it will be held only 1 day. Suddenly,they come up with 2 days but the ads didn’t come along with the update news. So, many ppl understand that it’s only 1 day.

We just don’t want Bi to think that he’s not popular in Thailand. There’s many reasons behind this. BTW, it will be his last Rainy Day, we will support him for all we can. And I will take this opportunity to invite all of Bi’er again. Let’s unite and support him this time.

blossomblue: It really was the most memorable time I ever had. Never would I have thought I'll be that lucky. I have a snapshot of his face forever imprinted in my brain and heart.

Really? BKK tickets not going too well? 10,000 people each day so both day would be 20,000. That's a good number. But that's what I heard, that his ticket is high. Probably because it's his last "Rainy Day" concert. Not to mention, a lot of other people are having concert at the same time right? Do you know how those are doing? I really hope that his ticket will eventually be sold out. Got to support him. Everyone who can go, please go.

We experience something similar here. Tickets went on sale for one concert and then weeks later, ticket for 2nd concert become available but it wasn't annouced. We found out because of being involve in forum and was told. MSG didn't even have it listed until after tickets were available, it was just odd.

Let's support him everyone!! It's not until the 26th so plenty of time to get tickets.

Kim ^^

Guest kate666

Kate, thanks for yr info. Are the top up cards available in any stores ? Or in a certain stores? Let us know,okay? :):P

Top up cards are available in any phone stores out there. But to make sure you'll get all complete set of the collection (4 cards), you have to go to One-2-Call Shops (available at Siam Square, Seaconsquare, Pinklao and Bangkapi). I recommend the Siam Square branch as it's easy to get there. The shop is right at the "Center Point" of Siam Square.^_^ Seaconsquare is also ok if you stay near Bangkok airport.

Kim ^^ It's exactly what P'Blossomblue said. Still I'm hoping that the organizer will get through this.

Guest kate666

Rain brings sunshine to Thai fans

The Nation

With Central World Plaza’s main hall decked out in colourful banners and posters and hundreds of fans cheering loudly, passers-by could gave been forgiven for thinking a pop concert was in full swing.

But last week’s event was just the press conference for Rain’s upcoming gig. The Korean superstar doesn’t actually arrive in Thailand for another two weeks.

Rain, aka Jung Ji-Hoon is known to many here as Lee Yong Jae, the hero of the Korean series “Full House”, which was broadcast on Channel 7 last year. His fame has continued to flourish with Channel 7’s newest import “Sang-Doo” (“Let’s Go to School”).

The young star’s talent for singing, dancing as well as acting have won him many awards including the Most Popular Korean Artist from MTV Asia and the Most Popular Asian Artist from Channel [V] Thailand 4th Music Video Awards.

His “Rainy Day in Bangkok” concert at the end of this month is expected to draw thousands of fans, both local and international.

“The concert marks the end of the tour for his latest album ‘It’s Raining’, so it’s a very special occasion for Thai fans,” says Vit Suthithavil, Managing Director of I-Works Entertainment Ltd and an ID-Media executive.

The Korean’s gig is being touted as a “clean” concert to promote alcohol-free behaviour and good health among adolescents, with part of the proceeds to be donated to Stop Drinking Network Organisation.

“Rain drinks no alcohol, does not smoke and exercises a lot to keep up his strength. He is the perfect model for Thai teens, says Charlotte Donavanik, chief executive officer of Media of Medias and an ID-Media executive.

“Though raised in an orphanage, Rain never gave in to obstacles and now he Asia’s leading star. We want our teenagers to see and follow Rain’s example.”

Fans will get to hear Star, who sings “I Think I”, the hit single from “Full House”.

With an 18-metre-long LED screen and a 60- strong crew, the two-hour-and-a-half concert promises the ultimate in excitement for Thai fans.

And to avoid disappointment organisers ID Media have scheduled another round of “Rainy Day in Bangkok” for February 26.

Tickets are now on sale at Thaiticketmaster branches nationwide, online and at all 50 post offices in Bangkok. They cost Bt.6,000 Bt4,500, Bt3,000 Bt2,000 and Bt900.

Source: The Nation (Thai Newspaper) : Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Credit: janejz@Bi's Kingdom

060208thenation3rt.jpg

Cool, so you can purchase those top card? Is it only available in BKK? I really would love to get my hand on a set. Looks really nice.

I have confidence in Bi. A week prior to his concert here, his ticket eventually sold out for the 1st day and on the 2nd day, only a few seats were available. When the time comes, I think people will flock to the ticket concert.

Kim ^^

Guest taralee

Rain brings sunshine to Thai fans

The Nation

With Central World Plaza’s main hall decked out in colourful banners and posters and hundreds of fans cheering loudly, passers-by could gave been forgiven for thinking a pop concert was in full swing.

But last week’s event was just the press conference for Rain’s upcoming gig. The Korean superstar doesn’t actually arrive in Thailand for another two weeks.

Rain, aka Jung Ji-Hoon is known to many here as Lee Yong Jae, the hero of the Korean series “Full House”, which was broadcast on Channel 7 last year. His fame has continued to flourish with Channel 7’s newest import “Sang-Doo” (“Let’s Go to School”).

The young star’s talent for singing, dancing as well as acting have won him many awards including the Most Popular Korean Artist from MTV Asia and the Most Popular Asian Artist from Channel [V] Thailand 4th Music Video Awards.

His “Rainy Day in Bangkok” concert at the end of this month is expected to draw thousands of fans, both local and international.

“The concert marks the end of the tour for his latest album ‘It’s Raining’, so it’s a very special occasion for Thai fans,” says Vit Suthithavil, Managing Director of I-Works Entertainment Ltd and an ID-Media executive.

The Korean’s gig is being touted as a “clean” concert to promote alcohol-free behaviour and good health among adolescents, with part of the proceeds to be donated to Stop Drinking Network Organisation.

“Rain drinks no alcohol, does not smoke and exercises a lot to keep up his strength. He is the perfect model for Thai teens, says Charlotte Donavanik, chief executive officer of Media of Medias and an ID-Media executive.

Though raised in an orphanage, Rain never gave in to obstacles and now he Asia’s leading star. We want our teenagers to see and follow Rain’s example.”

Fans will get to hear Star, who sings “I Think I”, the hit single from “Full House”.

With an 18-metre-long LED screen and a 60- strong crew, the two-hour-and-a-half concert promises the ultimate in excitement for Thai fans.

And to avoid disappointment organisers ID Media have scheduled another round of “Rainy Day in Bangkok” for February 26.

Tickets are now on sale at Thaiticketmaster branches nationwide, online and at all 50 post offices in Bangkok. They cost Bt.6,000 Bt4,500, Bt3,000 Bt2,000 and Bt900.

Source: The Nation (Thai Newspaper) : Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Credit: janejz@Bi's Kingdom

060208thenation3rt.jpg

Though raised in an orphanage? no no.

Guest djoching

AMEE!!! just saw your pics... very nice...WOW, you must be very close to the stage.... they are the closest shots i have seen so far... did you meet the other biers there like Wendy?

speaking of Wendy, where is she? miss her around here...

edited: oh, i see Wendy... :D

charles0702:^ Maybe he doesn't ahve time for that at this moment because he is not yet a movie star.

I'm not sure he's gonna go follow and protest with the Movie actors,although i haven't seen singers protesting there.

Guest kate666

Hmm...some detail on the article doesn't appear to be correct. Probably some confusion along the way.

Kim ^^

LOL... yeah.. Thais like soap-opera so they have to make his bio more like that...and we will love him more.

Guest thenycjennie

Oh no, his tickets aren't selling out? That's not possible is it? I think it'll be okay in the end, just like it took atleast one week to sell out for MSG also. And like Kim said it wasn't too advertise. I hope it isn't midterm season or anything over there because that would be a problem attending the concert right? But its on a Saturday, and I think I read the cheapest tickets are like $20 USD right? That's really cheap!!

If only BKK wasn't a whole country away I know Kim and I would be there, right Kim!! :P

There's still two more weeks..hopefully marketing picks up and spreads the Bi fever!! :lol:

Raised in an orphanage?? :blink:

LOL... yeah.. Thais like soap-opera so they have to make his bio more like that...and we will love him more.

I'll be there with you Jen if BKK isnt' that far away. Really would love to support him and most importantly, see him again. Really miss him like crazy.

I think once they boost the marketing, the tickets will sell like pancake. Give it another week when more people is aware of it. Right now, it seems like the news of his concert isn't be advertise as it should be.

kate666: Most likely the case. Twist the truth a little and dramatize the entire thing. We'll be able to separate the truth.

Kim ^^

Guest kate666

The sponsor is doing their job now. :sweatingbullets:

One-2-Call Rain's bear doll

On sales tomorrow at One-2-Call shops. (300 Baht)

This bear doll will come with a Rain's jacket and a 150Baht top up card (which is behind its back.)

bearrain9rz.jpg

Credit : nind // jungjihoonthailand.com

P.S. They should have made it 3 bear dolls, father, mother and little kid. :P

Guest thenycjennie

What a cute bear. Especially the vest, because we know how it looks when Bi wears it :P

How come NYC doesn't have any of those?! Boo!! ;)

The sponsor is doing their job now. :sweatingbullets:

One-2-Call Rain's bear doll

On sales tomorrow at One-2-Call shops. (300 Baht)

This bear doll will come with a Rain's jacket and a 150Baht top up card (which is behind its back.)

bearrain9rz.jpg

Credit : nind // jungjihoonthailand.com

P.S. They should have made it 3 bear dolls, father, mother and little kid. :P