Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest hcshirlyn

Great letter!!! :w00t: I wish I could write in English as neat as this!! Very well said. ^__^ :lol::lol: And I agree on this 100%.

BRAVO v^^v !! Very well-said !!

I always think that, no one is perfect and those we like may not be favour of others,

but the last thing to do is to criticize, when u don't actually know the person u r talking about.

Let's be fair, everyone need time to prove themself, don't be such a pushy, leave some space

for those who are working hard for what they want. I believe a lots like RAIN, had gone thru

a difficult path and put lotz of efforts to make their dream comes true, why dont we just put our

hands together and wish them well, and not back stabbing them :)

I'm so thankful to everyone who loves RAIN, lets continue to give him our best supports

// Aja Aja Fighting p^^ :wub:

And to those who don't like RAIN ( sad to know though.. as u don't know what u r missing :P ),

i think u r at the wrong forum :) may be u wanna switch to the right forum or best of all,

change your -ve review and join us here !! I'm sure u'll be most welcomed here !! ;)

Chouen haru doeseyo !!

Taralee - he won't be back ... coz he is just playing..

Awww... So I guess this is all our fun... dang... I was hoping there would be more..

I really tot he doesn has a life... I guess he has a life..

whahahah :P not like you and me... :lol: ..

BTW - Blossom where are you.. it 11.00 pm or 11 am.. Is Bi gonna be that late???

Guest LoveRain

Hey Biers!!! Guess what?... (YEAH I am late on this) But I still wanna share what happened in New York.... the concert...

OMG... I have pictures and stuff to share... give me a minute tp upload... *dies*

*** THE CONCERT WAS JUST GREAT!! OMG!! HE WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING LIVE!! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS RIGHT THERE DANCING, BREATHING, AND ACTUALLY MOVING IN FRONT OF YOU.... THIS FELT LIKE A DREAM... DIDN'T LAST LONG ENOUGH....AAIIISHHHH!!!

Anyways, I will be right back to share some pics...

at long last!!! from AMEE!!

it's been days since the New York concert.. where have you been?? :lol:

i've posted all of kim's (kky2k) pics here.. she's Bi girlfriend of the night for the 2nd night, didn't know that yet??

you have long backlogs to read, deary!!!

v-5-laser.jpg

Guest taralee

No problems... we need feedbacks here. What'a a forum for?

Taralee - he won't be back ... coz he is just playing..

Awww... So I guess this is all our fun... dang... I was hoping there would be more..

I really tot he doesn has a life... I guess he has a life..

whahahah :P not like you and me... :lol: ..

Anticlimax... I hope to see him soon. Sayonara.

Guest taralee

OMG Taralee.. you are not leaving because the no life thingy???

Aishhhh... I was just kidding.. :(

I post without thinking...

Huh? no way I am leaving... it's bye bye to Mr. Pep not me. But a little dissapointed as I seldom voice my views but this really got me excited. The hook and nail thingy. Please get him back here... Haha...

I'm on medication. I think it's making me super hyper.

Bam.... I cannot make it to BKK.

Guest nurikocam18

This is getting exciting! Where's that guy?

haha.. looking for him too.. just when things are starting to heat up.. leave us just like that.. tsktsk.. :ph34r:

Guest liu_xing_girl

err...guys, can i ask for a favor (again)? :blush: does anyone has a clearer pic of this:

bidhcgray.jpg

i remember seeing this in the old soompi...i think it's even a bigger one. thanks! :D

Guest shinebi

okie biers... here is my share of the New York Concert... yah they may not be the best because I was being squished and pushed around and it sucked a bit (even though I was right upfront) but please bare with me... >_< I tried my best to get good shots....

Sorry if they are too huge...

cf6b6a1e.jpg

57eb8fd8.jpg

a4.jpg

He was wearing black for this raining part instead of white... Both looked so good on him but I was thinking he'd wear white... *it was so cute because at the end of it, he tried to cover himself up with his shirt again!! LOL!!

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

This JYP when he came out and talked to the audience, he was so awsome!!

I have more but too much to upload... >_< and geez!! It takes soooo long too.... <_<

at long last!!! from AMEE!!

it's been days since the New York concert.. where have you been?? :lol:

i've posted all of kim's (kky2k) pics here.. she's Bi girlfriend of the night for the 2nd night, didn't know that yet??

you have long backlogs to read, deary!!!

v-5-laser.jpg

ALIEEN!!!! <3 yeah I had NO SLEEP while I was in NY so since my first day back, I have been working and falling asleep while doing school work... :crazy: haven't even got the time to slip in here so now's my only chance to too...hehehee... :phew: ....anyways, YEP!! I knew that!! THAT LUCKY GIRL... aaiisshhh why so lucky eh?!!! Kky2k I envy you... aishhh... yeah, so many pages to go....

okie biers... here is my share of the New York Concert... yah they may not be the best because I was being squished and pushed around and it sucked a bit (even though I was right upfront) but please bare with me... >_< I tried my best to get good shots....

Sorry if they are too huge...

cf6b6a1e.jpg

57eb8fd8.jpg

a4.jpg

He was wearing black for this raining part instead of white... Both looked so good on him but I was thinking he'd wear white... *it was so cute because at the end of it, he tried to cover himself up with his shirt again!! LOL!!

a3.jpg

This JYP when he came out and talked to the audience, he was so awsome!!

I have more but too much to upload... >_< and geez!! It takes soooo long too.... <_<

ALIEEN!!!! <3 yeah I had NO SLEEP while I was in NY so since my first day back, I have been working and falling asleep while doing school work... :crazy: haven't even got the time to slip in here so now's my only chance to too...hehehee... :phew: ....anyways, YEP!! I knew that!! THAT LUCKY GIRL... aaiisshhh why so lucky eh?!!! Kky2k I envy you... aishhh... yeah, so many pages to go....

thanks for sharing amee.....cool.... :w00t:

Guest LoveRain

Singer Rain to Work with Top American Star Omarion

bi_l.jpg

Singer Rain, a "star of Asia," has recently knocked on the door of the American music market with his concert at the Madison Square Garden Theater in New York. He will likely work with top American star Omarion, who is dubbed "the second Usher," to produce a joint album and act together in a film.

During Rain's concert in New York on Feb. 3, the second day of the scheduled performances, Omarion displayed his impressive dancing ability onstage. During the concert, Rain once again called him onstage, hinting that he was pushing forward with a secret project with the American star.

Since both of them have singing, dancing and acting abilities, fans, journalists and those from the entertainment industry who filled the concert hall to capacity that day, showed extraordinary curiosity about what they were planning.

On Feb. 9, an official from Rain's agency, JYP Entertainment, raised public expectations about their joint project, saying, "These two young men, who can dance, sing, and act well, can work together to release a duo album or act together in a film."

Park Jin-young, Rain's producer, has already finished writing two songs for Omarion's new album at the latter's request. Some people cite the possibility of Omarion singing one of these songs in a duet with Rain.

The introduction of Omarion's new songs will reportedly be conducted by P. Diddy, "the Midas of American hip-hop" who made Rain's first-day concert shine by his appearance onstage, and Teairra Mari, a rising American R&B star.

Omarion used to be the lead singer of B2K, a popular group of young singers, and debuted as a solo singer in 2005. His debut album "O" sold more than 1 million copies, causing him to attract media attention as a "next-generation Usher." He is a now a hip-hop superstar who has also been recognized as an actor after starring in the film "You Got Served." He was praised for having displayed his dancing ability in the film.

An official from JYP Entertainment said, "Rain and Omarion immediately bonded because of each other's ability and modesty, and promised to be friends. They are on such friendly terms that they have exchanged their cellphone numbers."

Rain said, "I like Omarion's modesty and warm personality. I hope to work with him and build a good friendship."

source: kbs global

v-5-laser.jpg

Guest hcshirlyn

here's a live clip of bi in japan doing sad tango live..the japanese audience is really into it!bi -sad tango live in japan

Can anyone help to upload BI-SAD TANGO live in Japan in YSI or MEGAUPLOAD pseeeee.....!!!

komawuoyo :)

want to share this clip with all Bi'ers, i just can't stop laughing after watching

the hosts trying to dance RAIN's steps !!! :lol:

Hope u all enjoy !! :)

http://www.youtube.com/w/rain?v=yTlhMt4sBn0&search=rain

Guest luvashley

This journal was written by a caucasian american fan of bi,angellebabie,and suprisingly,it was broadcasted in a KOREAN TV NEWS. :w00t: This is the link to the news and below is the journal.ENJOY!!! :lol:

CREDITED TO Angellebabie from sexybi

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200602.../v11620858.html

They read from my livejournal! they show it and they say a Fan In the US loves BI more than KOREANS!~

AND THEY ARE RIGHT!

HAHAHAHA

OMG

--------------

~Angellebabie @LiveJounal

MiaChan/Angelle

´º¿å ºñ!~ Both Concerts [05 Feb 2006|07:14pm]

[ mood | accomplished ]

[ music | Bi - Quiz ]

I was at RainyDayNy! The first night was amazing. The second night phenominal.

First Night !~! Rainy Day Thurday

I went to Madison Square Garden early about 3:30 with my Standing Room, or (GA) General Admission ticket in hand. The line was told with the GA Ticket they were permitted to wait. My girls that I were going to stay with had Tickets in section 204. I was alone until my girl NaRa came.

I stayed in Line. So many people asked me how I knew Rain. I told them via JYP 15 years ago. I met alot of people there. Very cool people. Japanese, Chinese, NY Koreans! SBS and KBS wanted to talk to me!! HAHA I told them that I was sorry but I wouldnt want to insult Korea with my appearance. I am to fat for TV but I thanked them very much and told them I love Rain and JYP and KOREA very genuinely.

When NaRa came to the hall we waited and the girls who were in section 204 came to see us we were squealing and screaming. Celeste (NaRa) told me I was crazy we should ask SBS and KBS to speak to us now. But they had already left. HAHA.

Lim Jeong Hee opened the show. She is really beautiful. She is so pretty. She's thick and proud. When she left the lights went out and clouds appeared on the screen he popped up from the stage and began to tease us. He made us scream for him. He just moved in the way he moves and you felt all warm in side but not a satisfying warmth one of those feelings where you are warm and you want it to get warmer.

Bi did an amazing job his first night. One of My sister SexyBi'ers (Samantha) was pulled up on stage. I don't know her personally but I envy her.

Other things

Puffydaddy spoke with audience, JYP told us JOJO and Bi are working on a project. Puffydaddy promised in the music world EAST WILL MEET WEST!

JYP sang.. He sang all the songs I grew up with. I was crying hysterically when he sang I was just so Happy. Because when I was younger and listened to him people thought I was crazy. And finding his songs again now I know that any teasing was worth it.

After the concert we ate at KumGangSan. Why did we eat their well Sexybi'er Takkie and our Unnies from Tawian who are in cloud got the scoop on him. We got 2 tables and waited. He came he looked awesome he wore a darkrosepink ribbed knit turtle neck and a grey newsboy cap. JYP who I usually think isn't very nicelooking is actually very attractive in person. They were both shuffled to the second floor of the restaurant. As JYP went out and came back in he was alone no one was paying attention. My girls were taking pics of or in the bathroom.

JYP was slowly walking up the steps. I Screamed out. I LOVE YOU JYP! and he turned and bowed to me and said thank you so much. AND I Said no you dont understand I REALLY LOVE YOU! and he laughed and went up stairs. I was so happy.

My brother and I drove NaRa home. She lives on my old block in Brooklyn and I debated on going to the next nights concert. But I was convinced too.

Second Night !~! Rainy Day Friday

GA tickets were sold OUT! Can you believe it. OK so I figured Im there to be with my girls and support bi does it matter where I am sitting?

ONE ANSWER

YES! the Second nights show was so much better than the first. Any issues they might have had with the stage being small were repaired. Any misses in the special effects were fixed. I missed my girls there were 24 of us this time! The Dancing was better. His charisma was better. He was more charming. He was more comfortable. He knew at this point New York Loved him.

( It made me sad cause the second night was not just amazing he was phenomnial and I was in the back without my girls!

We got the scoop on him. Shilla BBQ this time. I went in no table for 18 no table for 10. Next time I know Make reservations!!!!

We were sad we ate at kumgangsan. They messed up our order so they gave us free orders of Pa Jun, TwiGim Mandu. I had Chamsoon Soju not even a half a shot glass.

DAMN KOREANS DRINK THAT! KOREANS Are even more HARDCORE!!!

Its light and its smooth. You go thats not a alcholic beverage and then it hits YOU! LIKE A 18 Wheeler truck.!!!! I want to drink soju again. When I am well I am getting a Friggin Case and its all mine! hahaha

Next year I am going to the concert again. Im getting their earlier with bells on. And this time when SBS and KBS news asks to talk to me I will say yes.

Guest qiufang

One-2-Call Top Up Cards

Released yesterday.

one2callcard8ig.jpg

credit : kate666 // rainthailand.net

Kate, thanks for yr info. Are the top up cards available in any stores ? Or in a certain stores? Let us know,okay? :):P

Guest charissejeong

Rain is not going to succeed in the US at this time for the reason that JYP's music is missing strong hooks.

EVERY SINGLE hit that lights up the globe has at least one killer hook. Even songs much despised by the clutz minority, tunes that nevertheless catch fire, have strong hooks. Haaaa! Even Macarena is one of those. It had those bouncy organ doodles and all kinds of little stuff that could only come from Rio. Asian musicians are not particularly good today at penning the kind of hooks that westerners have a long history of knowing. But westerners might like Asian hooks, if only Asians would figure out how to discover them in their culture. Actually, that song Sukiyaki from Japan had an awesome hook. What happened? Why nothing since? Does this problem have to do with the tendency to see anything like a hook as the nail sticking up, just too assertive for those afraid of failing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_(music)

Frankly, Diddy is only taking advantage of Rain to push his fashion duds. Diddy is a dirty doodlebug dog.

let me begin with the thing i agree on...

In america, there has to be an AMAZING HOOK. It's true. The song may be as brainless as a headless chicken, but americans will pull it to the no. 1 spot in the billboards chart just because it has an amazing hook. Look at some Britney songs, and yes, even that macarena song...and recently, "gasolina."

But if you think JYP's music is missing strong hooks, you better know the man first. He is anything but stupid. If I may paraphrase his words, "In asia, people have to feel the song with their emotions, in america, they feel that songs with their bodies," and that is where these famous hooks enter the picture. So Mr. Pep, JYP knows the business of making songs and making hits, and marketing these songs to bring in a tidy profit. Don't cha worry about this Asian man figuring out about hooks.

As for your theory of the tendency to see anything like a hook as the nail sticking up, just too assertive for those afraid of failing is washed even before you can defend it. Asian cultures have their own style of music because its an entirely different history from the west and it doesn't make asian music "less assertive and afraid of failure" because it does not tidily fit in a westener's definition of a hit song.

As for Diddy being a "dirty doodle dog," you may as well resign yourself with the fact that the multimillionaire DIddy is the chairman of a media conglomerate and has nailed his hooks (no pun intended) on American hip hop culture....whether he is likened to an unwashed canine or not.... :phew:

You mean a manufactured idol who can't write his own music?

that's half the population of america's "singers" you are describing :lol:

Guest LoveRain

One-2-Call Top Up Cards

Released yesterday.

one2callcard8ig.jpg

credit : kate666 // rainthailand.net

so cute cards!! worth for keeps!!

thanks for these, kate!!

LoveRain,

v-5-laser.jpg

This is so cute!

thanks dear taralee!!