Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain named official leader of co-ed project group SSAK3

1592399403-20200617-leehyorirainyoojaesu

RAIN has been named the official leader of co-ed project group SSAK3.

On the June 20th episode of 'Hangout with Yoo', Rain, Yoo Jae Suk, and Lee Hyori decided to choose a leader for their project trio, and Rain started off by saying, "Firstly, hyung should be leader." Yoo Jae Suk then responded, "There's nothing that I can do for the group as leader."

Lee Hyori joked, "Just wear the leader pants. In Fin.K.L, I was the leader, but Ock Joo Hyun actually led everything. At the time, we just chose the oldest member as the leader." After a bit of back and forth, Rain offered, "Then I'll be the leader," and Yoo Jae Suk joked, "Do you think LindaG will follow your orders because you're leader," referring to Lee Hyori's project group name.

SSAK3 are expected to make their official debut on July 18 KST.

1592651151-20200620-rain1.jpg

source : allkpop

Watch: JamJam And Moon Hee Jun Impressively Attempt To Cover Rain’s “Gang” On “The Return Of Superman”

5c1d01856c4d42af8a2052e6c4d716c0.jpeg?s=

Proving she’s definitely the daughter of two idols, JamJam (whose real name is Moon Hee Yul) recently showed off her dancing skills with a cover of Rain’s viral hitGang“!

On the June 21 episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” JamJam adorably tried to copy Rain’s “Gang” dance while watching him on TV. She even perfectly replicated his signature facial expression and hat dance.

JamJam.jpgRain-JamJam.jpg

JamJam’s dad Moon Hee Jun then jealously asked her, “Who’s cooler, me or Rain?” She adorably picked her dad, making Moon Hee Jun melt. When he asked which part of him was the coolest, JamJam answered, “Your face.”

Moon Hee Jun also got up to try the “Gang” dance himself, and he immediately proved why he remains one of the most legendary dancers in K-pop history!

Watch their father-daughter dance cover of “Gang” below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

8 Top-Class Actresses Who Married Top-Class Actors

These legendary actresses married fellow legendary actors!

7LlUtLVMIGDdNQKl2QP8JOzLpDtyMgHenxpxNSRw

Celebrities often get married to fellow celebrities as they can relate to each other and most likely have many things in common being that they are working in the same industry. Here are 8 top-class actresses who got married to fellow top-class actors!

4. Kim Tae Hee & Rain

Kim Tae Hee and Rain got married in January 2017 after dating for 5 years.

They had their first baby in October 2017 and welcomed their second daughter in September 2019.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/8-top-class-actresses-married-top-class-actors/

*** RAIN at I-LAND press conference  :blush:

104365949_3063245007101420_1773643028560

104607447_3063245057101415_1859927561623

105721522_3063245097101411_8730215400700

105679472_3063245153768072_6407144566276

Spoiler

104626280_3063245210434733_3982278393949

103778198_3063245277101393_3608978693470

credit : Raincloud10

*** It's RAIN's birthday tomorrow, June 25. You can send your birthday message to him on V Live fans page :blush:

105687940_3063049170454337_5732342249515

105490768_3063049020454352_8494775568704

Rain Featuring In Zico’s Title Track For Upcoming EP

a06a3b7bb9344675bd7f0d0728645272.jpeg?s=

Rain is featuring on Zico’s upcoming mini album.

June 24, KOZ Entertainment revealed that Rain is featuring in Zico’s title track “Summer Hate,” from his 3rd EP “Random Box.” The EP features a total of six tracks, all written and composed by Zico, and is due out July 1 at 6 p.m. KST.

Zico previously appeared on MBC’s “How Do You Play?” to offer his advice to Rain, Lee Hyori, and Yoo Jae Suk for their co-ed group.

Zico and Rain are also appearing together as producers in the upcoming observation reality show “I-LAND.”

Are you excited for Zico and Rain’s collaboration?

credit : soompi news

***RAIN mentioned - :blush:

Zico's new EP "Random Box" to drop on July 1

Producer Zico's new EP "Random Box" will drop on July 1, six months after he stormed local music charts with his mega hit "Any Song" in January.

According to his agency KOZ Entertainment, Zico's "Random Box" will feature six tracks, including the lead "Summer Hate" as well as the winter hit "Any Song," along with four new songs. 

For "Summer Hate," veteran singer Rain lent his vocals as the featured artist, upping fans' expectations for the collaboration between two of the hottest males stars in the industry. 

As usual, Zico wrote all the songs by himself, and also took part in directing the overall theme of the album such as the visuals and the concept.

"'Random Box' will carry the hottest songs for the summer and is expected to bring hit after hit," the agency said. 

BY YOON SO-YEON   [yoon.soyeon@joongang.co.kr]

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Summer Daze

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Summer is warm hues, filtered light, and loads of Vitamin D. Tank tops and earthy tones emerge as public favorites. One can choose between suave half-sleeved T-shirt and khaki pants on the one hand or tube tops and halter necks on the other. Summer also brings with it the infinite possibilities of outdoor shooting.

20200621_seoulbeats_rain.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

https://seoulbeats.com/2020/06/for-your-viewing-pleasure-summer-daze/

"How Do You Play?"

105553324_2592486477639948_4739055283093

105899654_2592486427639953_5140309259733

105989050_2592486350973294_3822123606030

Spoiler

106006471_2592486330973296_6593420800106

104433507_2592486300973299_9124160123235

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

RAIN in TikTok

https://web.facebook.com/RainsCloudThailand/videos/265966407990370/

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** Two birthday events for RAIN . Coffee truck from The Cloud and 깡coffee cup holder event from Rain Japan Cloud at Afternoon Coffee at Hongdae station. World Cloud sent their debut and birthday gifts too and these will follow on RAIN's birthday tomorrow 25 June!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I celebrate all the wonderful things you are to me! I hope you will celebrate this special DAY with your family & loved-ones. I hope you will have a grand time! :heart:

105650988_3063777187048202_8736487330408

104861012_3063777277048193_6484070621526

104756698_3063777330381521_4226915784283

Spoiler

105634202_3063777393714848_1500047561658

104994816_3063777450381509_2006777747022

LA CLOUD

104433148_3063929253699662_7144785658662

These Are The 5 Top-Rating K-Dramas Aired In The Philippines

top-rated-k-drama-1593053100.jpg

Koreanovelas made their way into Philippine TV in the early 2000s.

Thanks to ABS-CBN and GMA-7, Filipinos have looked forward to watching dubbed versions of these Asian dramas produced in South Korea, and have gone crazy over the Korean stars who starred in these series.

Now popularly known as K-dramas, these shows have broken records in the ratings game, even beating station-produced local TV shows.

PEP.ph lists down five of the highest rating K-dramas aired in the Philippines.

Based on the data provided by AGB Nielsen, these shows successfully reached the 40 percent mark in the ratings.

1. Full House

Starring: Song Hye Kyo, Rain

Philippine Airing: February 21 to April 29, 2005

TV Network: GMA-7

Peak Rating: 52.0 percent

Full House aired on the South Korean TV network KBS2 in 2004. It tells the story of aspiring writer Jessie (Song Hye Kyo) and Korean superstar Justin (Rain) who have to share one house and pretend they are a married couple.

In 2005, at the time when Koreanovelas were at the height of their popularity in the Philippines, GMA-7 acquired the airing rights of Full House. The K-drama aired on GMA Telebabad from February 21 to April 29, 2005.

Full House was a massive hit during its run in the Philippines.

Its peak rating, according to AGB Nielsen, was 52.0 percent, which, to this day, is the highest-rating single episode for a K-drama in the Philippines.

The GMA-7 run also used Janno Gibbs' song "Fallin'" as the official theme song of Full House.

Because of its success, Full House enjoyed several reruns in GMA-7, and in its defunct sister channel, QTV.

In 2009, GMA-7 produced a Philippine adaptation of Full House, with Heart Evangelista as Jessie and Richard Gutierrez as Justin.

full-house-1592915697.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-rating-k-dramas-philippines-sa724-20200625-src-pep-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

Bang Shi Hyuk, Bi Rain, Zico collaborates on the blockbuster project "I-Land"

0004229914_001_20200624115506686.jpg?typ

"I-Land", a blockbuster project co-produced by CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment, has been unveiled, arousing expectations for the birth of new-generation global artists.

Bang Shi Hyuk, Bi Rain, Zico, etc. attended a launch press conference of a new entertainment program called "I-Land" (Mnet), which was held online on June 24.

"I-Land" is an observation reality show surrounding the training and launching new-generation K-pop artists. This is the new-concept show which combines the content creation capability of CJ ENM and artist training know-how of Big Hit Entertainment. "I-Land" is expected to show a unique worldview never seen in previous music programs, and clearly convey the collaboration and competition of the contestants through various forms.

CEO Jung Hyung Jin said, "I used to be afraid to look at the maturation of Kpop. I was also curious as to what image the next generation Kpop idols will show and what role Mnet plays. And I think it would be interesting if Big Hit Entertainment's Bang Shi Hyuk, who created BTS, and his secret to training artists combine with Mnet's ability to produce interesting content, thereby making notable highlights. There have been many programs that nurtured artists, but there are also typical details of such shows. We want to run many experiments to get rid of those factors, which will become the central premise of the program. "I-Land" has been upgraded after we paid more attention to details such as worldview, places for reproduction, or the type of reality shows in the form of observation."

Next, Mr. Jung added, "I'm so sorry to inform you of unhappy news during the preparation for the show. You may know it through the press, there was an accident causing injuries at the studio in late May. We immediately inspected the spot and installed more safety fences. We also mobilized more staff and took measures to create a safer and better working environment. For injured people, the company is constantly giving aids and seeking other ways to support after they recover. We will do a comprehensive safety check to prevent unexpected incidents from occurring in the future."

In particular, referring to the fairness and transparency of the voting, CEO Jung Hyung Jin explained, "In a nutshell, we intend to give the audience around the world the opportunity to vote for the trainees. The evaluation process for I-Land contestants will not only be based on votes but will be carried out in a complex manner with many different standards. It's not time for us to talk about the evaluation process and the voting process yet. One thing is for sure, we are working hard in many ways to ensure the fairness and credibility of the program. It is expected that the voting will be taking place on the external platform Weverse. As we have done since last year, this year we will be bringing in external supervisors to oversee the voting tally process and check the final results. We want to ensure fairness and transparency for the program."

View original image

23 trainees will experience a fierce battle for survival within 113 days. The final 12 contestants will make a debut in a global trendy boy group. Bang Shi Hyuk shared about the trainees participating in the program, "I intend to consider and focus on the potential and abilities of the contestants. Firstly, although each person's charisma is important, I will consider how important they think the group's role is. Secondly, whether they can become artists who can develop and explore themselves. Third, the ability to develop in the future. I think it is still too soon to talk about the upcoming debuted group. Hope that the audience will pay attention to the 23 trainees. I will also focus on their process of development and maturation, and whether or not they can discover their own abilities and get inspired."

CEO Jung Hyung Jin explained, "23 contestants have joined the project and made a collab brand of CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. We carried out auditions and did our best to find new-generation K-pop artists. Through that process, 23 people were selected. The number of members and the process of forming the debut group play an important role in creating the show, so hopefully, you will follow them through each episode."

The producer trio who will fully support the contestants of "I-Land" and guide their gradual growth are chairman Bang Shi Hyuk, singer Bi (Rain), and rapper Zico.

View original image

Bang Shi Hyuk, Big Hit Entertainment's president and the creator of world-class superstar BTS, promises to actively work as the general producer of "I-Land". He is expected to lead this project to success based on his own experience and production secrets.

Bang Shi Hyuk expressed resolve, "I'm eagerly looking forward to it as this is the first time I've tried such a new form despite my participation in production for more than 20 years. My goal is to give support so that candidates will not just simply focus on completing missions but become capable of self-development. I think my role will revolve around forming and giving production directions as well as evaluating candidates. I will also help them so that they can mature themselves instead of passively performing tasks and thereby getting buried in the competition. I will draw a general picture and try to show the contestants' attraction and talents more clearly."

In particular, Bang Shi Hyuk said, "I think the most important quality of an artist is the love for music and the stage regardless of changes in an era. Standards for an artist who meets the public expectations are really high. They have a lot of expectations. In addition to the ability to sing, dance, and perform on stage, an artist must also show their individual charisma. If artists want to own those things through their own efforts, they must love them. I think the love for music and stage, which is becoming the cause of passion, is the most precious quality, and I believe that it is the self-discipline the contestants choose themselves. I am helping so that even if the technical study process ends, the contestants won't stop there but will be able to work freely and independently."

View original image

Bi Rain is the first generation global K-pop artist that possesses a unique performing ability and stage experiences accumulated over years of operation around the world. He promises to be active as an irreplaceable element of the show thanks to his ability to master the stage and the secret to creating top-notch performances.

Bi Rain shared, "It's my pleasure and honor to send my greeting through 'I-Land'. I think working with Mnet and Bang Shi Hyuk is a chance for me to learn a lot. It's not a long time but I'm still joining the show with an attitude of learning hard. Instead of imparting know-how and training skills, I will do my best to bring a great show as a producer who helps manage the mentality of contestants."

In particular, Bi Rain said, "Currently, idols are being standardized in a more developed way. This is an idol training program that is more advanced than in the past. The program is based on the structure where the contestants constantly compete, collaborate, and evaluate each other. I think this program will show the aspects that make up the training system and natural, comfortable images with each individual contestant's charisma instead of cool and flashy appearance, through the process of the participants developing together and becoming a collective."

View original image

"Hit maker" Zico will lead the "I-Land" contestants to become new-generation K-pop artists with his natural musical sensibility and production ability. The male singer is expected to give contestants practical advice and objective remarks as a senior who debuted as a member of boy group Block B.

Zico said, "All contestants deserve the attention and expectations of the audience. I want to unleash their potential and provide them with the necessary elements to improve their competencies based on my own know-how. I will follow their progress from the beginning until the end of the program. I want to help the contestants develop their charisma and potential."

View original image

Finally, director Jung Hyung Jin shared, "I am confident that all the music production know-how CJ ENM has gained so far will be revealed through this program. The audience can also consider this an advanced artist training program. We will work hard to restore the company's prestige through this program."

Bi Rain said, "Besides fun elements, I hope the audience will see the sincerity of the contestants when watching the show. It'll be very interesting if everyone figures out each individual's tendency and personality. The audience can feel amusing things different from other programs and you'll find it even more fun to watch the progress of participants. "

Bang Shi Hyuk called, "There must be competition in the show, but I hope that the audience will also focus on how the artists will grow in the future rather than only focusing on competition and final results. We hope that you guys will pay much attention to contestants in the process of them working together as a team while competing. That will become their great motivation."

Zico also heightened the audience's expectations as he said, "I think the show is conducted based on the respect and harmony between the contestants before they reach their maturity, instead of competition and conflict that had been shown in previous audition programs. I hope the viewers will watch the show with the same perspective. You can enjoy it without thinking about it as an audition program."

The variety show "I-Land" (Mnet) will air its first episode at 11 pm (KST) June 26.

OSEN = Reporter Jang Woo Young /elnino8919@osen.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Collaborating with Bi Rain, Zico expectedly "rocks" this summer with new album

0004229777_001_20200624073508515.jpg?typ

Singer-music producer Zico has released the tracklist for his new summer album.

At 0:00 (KST) June 24, Zico began a countdown to his comeback date by unveiling the tracklist for his summer album "RANDOM BOX" via his official SNS account.

According to the revealed tracklist, this summer album contains a total of 6 songs, including the title track "Summer Hate (Feat. Bi Rain)", "Cartoon", "Enemy (Feat. BIBI)" (rough translation), "No you can't", "Roommate", and "Any Song".

Particularly, the title song "Summer Hate" featuring Bi Rain promises to be at another level through the collaboration of two leading trending male singers.

Besides, Zico led the entire album production by engaging in the production of all songs on the album "RANDOM BOX". The male singer has filled the album with his trendy style and wide music spectrum that encompasses various genres. Moreover, this album "RANDOM BOX", which consists of many "hot" songs full of summer vibes, is expected to cause another syndrome this summer.

Zico, who has recently made the headlines with the "Any Song" syndrome, is maintaining a high ranking on the digital music charts. Accordingly, the new image that he will showcase through the title song "Summer Hate" is also expected to attract keen attention from the public.

Zico's summer album "RANDOM BOX" will come out on online music sites at 6 pm (KST) July 1.

OSEN = Reporter Lee Seung Hun /seunghun@osen.co.kr Photo = KOZ Entertainment Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Reasons to Love the Actor and K-pop Legend Rain as He Turns 38 on June 25

reasons-to-love-the-actor-and-k-pop-lege

To be on top, sometimes, you have on the bottommost and never give up. If you are tired, don't quit, but learn how to rest. 

Rain is one celebrity who has experienced hardship, and it did not stop him, but instead, pushed him further to reach where he is right now.

Here are some things you should know and love about the Korean superstar Rain.

He is persistent

Rain (real name: Jung Ji Hoon) was a former member of the boy band named Fanclub, but the group was unsuccessful despite releasing two albums. In 2000, his mother died due to diabetes. He was rejected multiple times by different agencies because he is not "double eyelid," though he is dancing and singing were great.

reasons-to-love-the-actor-and-k-pop-lege

He went on and did not give up until he was eventually got recruited by JYP Entertainment.

Bad Guy was his first solo album, released in 2002, and was introduced as Rain to the media. He went on and invaded the music charts when he released his third album, It's Raining.

Not only was he popular in Korea, but he is widely recognized in Asia and the United States.

Spoiler

He is driven

Not only was he great at dancing and singing, but Rain also is a renowned actor. Debuted in 2003 in the drama series Sang Doo! Let's Go To School, he eventually landed the lead role in the pan-Asia hit drama Full House the following year. His role landed him a Hallyu star status.

He went on and starred in various dramas as well as locally produced films. In 2014, he starred in For Love or Money, a Chinese box office hit based on Hong Kong novelist Amy Cheung's 2006 novel.

He is in Hollywood

(Photo : IMDB)

Only a few Asians can make it on Hollywood, and Rain is among them. Due to his worldwide popularity, he has been cast in Speed RacerNinja Assassin, and The Prince. His strong desire to be a top Asian artist to emerge strongly from the Asian market successfully landed him in the US market. Rain's popularity is not only limited in Asia and the US but also expanded in Europe, North America, and Canada. He is even considered and a worldwide star!

He keeps his family life private

(Photo : Pinterest)

For the sake of his love for actress Kim Tae Hee, a Catholic, he decided to be baptized as one. After five years of dating, the two tied the knot in 2017 in a private ceremony. They are blessed with two beautiful daughters.

(Photo : Harper's Bazaar Korea)

(Photo : Instagram)

Many may have probably noticed that he had never had shared any problems in media or had an outburst online that occur regarding family problems, which is seldom when you are a public figure and a well-known celebrity.

He is an entrepreneur

This certified Hallyu star is definitely going forward. The actor had dreams of becoming a fashion designer, so he launched his first clothing line Six to Five in 2008, where he designed and modeled his own line.

He left JYP Entertainment and started his own entertainment company, J. Tune Entertainment (formerly known as Rainy Entertainment). Its subsidiary, J. Tune Camp, launched MBLAQ, an all-boy group in 2009, and Rain actively participated in the group's music by either composing, writing, producing, or choreographing dance routines. J. Tune Entertainment eventually merged with JYP Entertainment as the largest shareholder.

Additionally, the superstar is also doing humanitarian work. Plus, amidst the pandemic, he participated in dance challenges and uploaded fashioned-themed clips in Tiktok and entertained fans stuck at their homes.

Check out his Tiktok account @rain.xix.

Keep on soaring, Rain! Aja!

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118188/20200624/reasons-love-actor-k-pop-legend-rain-turns-38-june.htm

RAIN in TikTok

https://web.facebook.com/biwithrain.cloudtaiwan/videos/567207797523135/

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

Captures of RAIN in TikTok

104886989_3087489494670339_5707379627978

104851027_3087489404670348_2037208295016

"How Do You Play?" releases a new look for SSAK3

74dc6e794551dee33a15b9191ec27e7b

aad1c3d1e61f7026609c5da7d625a047

60ccc6ad446871c3e2f8819f395b7622

Spoiler

06d723c2a8ea1211ab48047c43f91776

97b99c606da984d7f699bcf09feffef0

South Korean MBC TV station ""How Do You Play?" program team today released a new set of SSAK3 new look combination consisting of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori and Rain, which attracted the attention of fans.

credit : Photo Copyright Mydaily

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/閒着幹嘛呢-官方sns發佈ssak3組合全新造型-160636243.html

《閒着幹嘛呢? 》官方SNS發佈SSAK3組合全新造型

韓國MBC電視臺《閒着幹嘛呢? 》 節目組今天在官方SNS發佈了一組劉在石、李孝利、Rain組成的SSAK3組合全新造型,吸引了廣大粉絲的目光。

梁秞溱/文 《閒着幹嘛呢? 》SNS capture/圖 版權所有Mydaily禁止轉載

*** The full-scale summer song of SSAK3 in "How Do You Play?" :blush:

*** Anyone can enjoy this latest  Nongshim Shrimp CF from RAIN. :blush:

MORE -

"How Do You Play"

Unreleased photos from Harpers Bazaar Korea Photoshoot

104602612_3092482097504412_3932118782510

104427736_3092482160837739_6722604902564

106343428_3092482247504397_7823045819031

104864056_3092482337504388_7770765784943

credit : RAIN's IG

"How Do You Play?"

104733481_3091437737608848_4523652979821

105682638_3091436474275641_2560347035171

RAIN Mnet I•LAND

105709483_3091407647611857_6736376289042

105699895_3091407777611844_2256814402154

105485669_3091408047611817_3876630778697

105407225_3091408184278470_7731493398953

Spoiler

105896523_3091408350945120_4947449277444

105598304_3091408510945104_4121444666482

106098201_3091408577611764_8286923712090

104596245_3091408737611748_8956987586980

105478092_3091408884278400_6840036621210

106280889_3091409127611709_6803209299167

105484649_3091409287611693_5378798736156

104486293_3091409524278336_5044540741407

105282117_3091409364278352_6517739910295

105579639_3091409457611676_2458334774814

106022352_3091409757611646_2063673155463

Bang Si Hyuk Recalls His First Impression of Rain When He Was Just a Kid in High School

Believe it or not, Rain auditioned for Bang Si Hyuk back when he was just a teenager.

qrOmr4WP5aT2tUzaCblDp6B1NAnx7pde5ZNRuQC5

In the first episode of Mnet‘s I-LAND, fellow producers, Bang Si Hyuk and Rain met where Bang Si Hyuk recalled what he remembered about Rain from back when Rain auditioned for him.

VwQaJhKYP2E_31oPP85_ROi6cdiHeI0n7pfKxSWQ

According to Rain, he first auditioned for Bang Si Hyuk when he was in 2nd year of high school.

DJF35gC0Lt0qZsznYI3BEt94yL7I0vm7j2wpsssa

And he confessed that he was scared of Bang Si Hyuk at the time.

This feels so weird. When I was in 2nd year of high school, I went to you and auditioned. To me, you were really scary back then. Because I got scolded a lot during those days.

– Rain

VLn872-P4PEuQoSIgnz0vIae0fwdC40S3Uyl_Lng

Spoiler

As if that wasn’t news enough to those who didn’t know that Rain and Bang Si Hyuk once had a trainee and composer relationship, Bang Si Hyuk shared what he thought about Rain at the time.

You were someone I respected.

– Bang Si Hyuk

But his compliments didn’t stop there. Bang Si Hyuk even went on to describe Rain as a superstar and a role model.

In my opinion, I thought you were a global star ever since you came out with ‘How to Avoid the Sun.’ What I remember the most clearly is how I thought you’d be a role model after seeing you drip in sweat and recording.

– Bang Si Hyuk

L5WEx_e9TkZcodW2nlzbBsGvc6MqspH2I99_VmKa

And regarding getting scolded, Bang Si Hyuk confessed that he doesn’t remember that part.

I don’t remember anything about scolding you in the beginning though.

– Bang Si Hyuk

In contrast to the past, the former trainee is now a respected artist with his own company while the once composer is now a world-famous founder and co-CEO of BigHit Entertainment.

EsTfC8ln19wVWEK0ZedRGCtnuBDpN15zvmXg3Ewg

I-LAND is a new K-pop artist survival program established by CJ ENM and BigHit Entertainment. The show airs every Friday at 11 PM KST.

Source: Dispatch

Rain and Nongshim Shrimp in GANG

(Released) Rain has opened the Shrimp Knock Challenge!

SSAK3

106218504_3091362524283036_1253381946451

105896522_3091362654283023_8319024405015

81911437_3091362784283010_66777546800171

105615029_3091362974282991_1851180902807

200626 EP.1 - Video with ENG sub of Mnet I-LAND - The 3 legend producers gather together in one place!

The survival  show that the whole world watches is starting every Fridays 11 o'clock PM KST. The place where the most evolved idol is born <I-LAND>

[Watch at]
▶︎ South Korea : Mnet, tvN
▶︎ Japan : ABEMA / Mnet Japan / Mnet Smart
▶︎ Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand : JOOX
▶︎ Other Countries Not Listed Above : YouTube (Mnet K-POP, Big Hit Labels)

https://web.facebook.com/mnetiland/videos/268777524452251/

"How do you play?" SSAK3's retro styling concept ...!

*** On June 25th, MBC variety show "How do you Play?" posted on their official instagram with a caption : "Happy Rain Dragon Day." The birthday cake prepared by the production team also read: "Your vibrating wings shake the whole world, which is shining like gorgeous lights, and is happy to live!" And these words made the fans happy. :blush:

106379557_3091311580954797_1075860874683

104905354_3091311817621440_8840562814943

LA CLOUD

105899084_3091303010955654_8017739760784

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, And Rain Take A Blast To The Past In Retro Styles For Co-Ed Group

d64fd41a99b24b8881e3f6ee7761bcbc.jpeg?s=

On the June 27 episode of MBC’s “How Do You Play?”, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Rain continued their project of forming a co-ed group.

After narrowing down the choices for their debut track, the three members of SSAK3 met with celebrity stylist Han Hye Yeon. Rain said, “I first met her sixteen years ago. She was in charge of styling me when I was doing ‘Full House.’ She has a unique sense of style, so she dressed me in clothes that no one else could wear.”

yoo-jae-suk-how-do-you-play.jpghan-hye-yeon-how-do-you-play.jpghow-do-you-play.jpg

With Han Hye Yeon’s help, Linda G (Lee Hyori), Yoo Dragon (Yoo Jae Suk), and B-Ryong (Rain) recreated classic looks in jumpsuits, bucket hats, and hairbands. Lee Hyori put on a black-and-white dress and said, “This needs a strong fan in order to complete the look” and posed in front of one that blew her hair back.

Spoiler

lee-hyori1.jpgyoo-jae-suk1.jpgrain3.jpglee-hyori-how-do-you-play-1.jpghow-do-you-play-ssak3.jpglee-hyori-2.jpg

However, a pair of brightly patterned leggings made even Lee Hyori embarrassed and she said, “I feel like a grasshopper.” Throughout the photo shoot, Rain showed off his well-defined muscles, and Yoo Jae Suk commented, “Why do you keep taking your clothes off?” At the end, Lee Hyori said, “Can I just wear this out? I feel like I need to go to a nightclub tonight.”

yoo-jae-suk-4.jpgrain-11.jpgrain-3.jpgrain-how-do-you-play-2.jpgssak3-kwanghee-how-do-you-play.jpg

Several days later, the three members met again at the studio to record a cover of Deux’s “In Summer.” Lee Hyori suggested that Kwanghee also participate, and producer Park Moon Chi arrived to help them with the recording. Park Moon Chi asked Lee Hyori to record as cleanly as possible, but she couldn’t control her excitement and energy at first before settling down to a classic 90s sound.

Rain, who put too much soul into his vocals, was asked to tone down the R&B vibe and reduce the breathy sound in his voice. Yoo Jae Suk was nervous before entering the recording booth, but Park Moon Chi was pleased with his precision. Kwanghee asked the producer to auto-tune his voice, but Lee Hyori said, “Then no one will know you sang it” and told him to sing in his original voice.

Finally, the members went to a hotel in Seoul in order to film their new music video.

Which outfits did you like the best?

Check out an episode of “How Do You Play?” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

"How Do You Play?"

105400169_3094681910617764_5187415047607

These Are The TOP 50 Most Popular Artists In Korea Right Now

Did your bias make the TOP 50?

Based on brand ranking data from May 26 to June 27, these are the TOP 50 most popular K-Pop idols in Korea right now.

20. MAMAMOO

19. EXO’s Baekhyun

18. Song Gain

17. Rain

16. EXO

15. Red Velvet

ELYeL9fkv6yTuWMogouEpDV-QARDmbB9kqTrufAd

Source: Rekorea

*** Zico's album, RANDOMBOX with a song "SummerHate" will be released some days from now, July 1 at 6Pm KST through various music websites. Rain will participate in the feature for ‘Summer Hate’ and show the special energy to blow the heat with ZICO. :blush: