Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Ciipher is full of talented and fun members. I hope everyone should give them a chance. You've probably heard of them once before. They're a 7-member boy group under R.A.I.N. COMPANY, which debuted on 2021, with the song 'I Like You". Their potential as a group is not being appreciated enough. They deserve more recognition. I hope that in the future, Ciipher can continue to grow and follow their dreams.   :Megathanks:

ciipher-050323.jpg

*** RAIN posted these slide of photos 17-hours ago with the caption - "The weather … It's so good. Let's go to the club~" - It looks like here that he's going to work-out since he's inside the gym, is he?  :rubchin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsBEkG-BTua/?hl=en

345276013_3692664650998943_1029796616860

344742416_249275934324464_57962500315678

345060982_617404410413335_20984198638403

Spoiler

345291841_6643029425716161_8347651936410

345859067_813165692989337_35847951125167

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** Medical Phantom is a medical device certified by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety that can solve neck and waist disc treatment and full body massage at the same time. Waist disc & neck disc treatment / Relieve muscle pain with electromagnetic massage / 45 degree heat massage increases blood flow. Medical Phantom, a home healthcare medical device that the whole family can use together. This product is a medical device, so please read the precautions and usage carefully before use. Treatment effects may vary from person to person.   :kisslevel:

'Medical Phantom' presented by Bodyfriend

346312957_6552333081470339_2346910583675

346043899_1227089841504187_9203759979813

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** Awww… cuteness. Kim Tae Hee shared food truck pics taken during the time she was filming Lies Hidden In My Garden. There was a food truck she gifted to her colleagues and another from Rain. He said, “Please watch my taeppeu kindly” and signed off as Jung Ji Hoon. Taeppeu is Kim Tae Hee’s moniker that combines her name with the yeppeu, the word meaning “pretty” in Korean. :Megathanks:

20230518_230219.jpg?w=1024

Kim Tae-hee Receives the Sweetest Snack Truck from RAIN

201785678_1280.webp

Actress Kim Tae-hee received the sweetest snack truck from her husband singer RAIN. On May 17, Kim Tae-hee updated her Instagram with photos that were taken on the set of her upcoming drama 'Lies Hidden in My Garden'. The photos showed Kim Tae-hee posing in front of two different snack trucks. The first three photos were of a snack truck that Kim Tae-hee treated to the production team, thanking them for their hard work. On the snack truck, Kim Tae-hee wrote, "It's been an honor working with you for 'Lies Hidden in My Garden'. You guys rock!"

201785675_700.webp

201785674_700.webp

Hide contents

201785676_700.webp

The next three photos were that caught the eye of everybody―it was because the snack truck was from RAIN.

There were photos of Kim Tae-hee on a blue snack truck along with a message, "Dear all the actors, actresses and staff of 'Lies Hidden in My Garden', I hope you will be able to keep up the good work until the end!" That was not the only message RAIN wrote; on top of the snack truck, there was another message that said, "Please treat my pretty-Tae, 'Joo-ran', prettily! From Jung Ji-hoon (RAIN's real name)."

201785677_700.webp

201785673_700.webp

These pictures showed Kim Tae-hee looking absolutely delighted. It actually marks the first time RAIN showing support for his wife like this, and seeing him making such a sweet move for his wife put a smile on many. Along with these pictures, Kim Tae-hee commented, "It was so fun living as 'Joo-ran' during the whole winter last year. It was my first time being completely finished with the shooting before the drama airs on television. It was an interesting experience with lots of good memories!"

201785672_700.webp

Kim Tae-hee and RAIN have been married for about six and a half years now since January 2017. They have two young daughters at home; RAIN previously explained that they look much like Kim Tae-hee.

(Credit= 'kimtaehee99' Instagram, Coupang)

(SBS Star)

*** Finally.............there's news about this new drama of RAIN. So, Rain and Kim Ha Neul are already confirmed to star in this new series together! On May 26, upcoming Disney+ original series “Scandal of Hwain Family”  announced their casting together as the lead actors of the drama. The drama depicts the story of Wan Soo, who dreams of a perfect life of the upper class society and marries the heir of Hwain Group. She encounters the secret of the Hwain family when she meets her bodyguard Do Yoon, who always stands by her side. Kim Ha Neul will take on the role of Wan Soo who achieves the No. 1 title as a professional golf player, and becomes the chairman of a foundation after marrying the heir of Hwain Group and gains worldwide fame through her charity activities. Rain will play the role of Do Yoon who's having graduated from a police academy and equipped with excellent martial arts skills, he joins the Hwain Group’s security team with a purpose of his own and gets assigned the task of protecting Wan Soo. I'm curious of these two characters from different backgrounds and positions. Wait & see for MORE updates.   :kisslevel:   I love this pairing. 

0003155200_001_20230526084901203.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0003155200

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain And Kim Ha Neul Confirmed To Star In New Action Romance Drama

20230526020855_rain_kim-ha-neul.jpg?s=90

Rain and Kim Ha Neul will be starring in a new drama together!

On May 26, upcoming Disney+ original series “Scandal of Hwain Family” (literal title) announced the casting of Rain and Kim Ha Neul as the lead actors of the drama.

“Scandal of Hwain Family” depicts the story of Wan Soo, who dreams of a perfect life of the upper class society and marries the heir of Hwain Group. She encounters the secret of the Hwain family when she meets her bodyguard Do Yoon, who always stands by her side.

Kim Ha Neul, who has showcased a broad acting spectrum that spans across romance, action, and thriller, will take on the role of Wan Soo. Wan Soo, who achieves the No. 1 title as a professional golf player, becomes the chairman of a foundation after marrying the heir of Hwain Group and gains worldwide fame through her charity activities.

Rain, who has impressed both domestic and international audiences in various fields, will play the role of Do Yoon.

Having graduated from a police academy and equipped with excellent martial arts skills, Do Yoon joins the Hwain Group’s security team with a purpose of his own and gets assigned the task of protecting Wan Soo.

The drama will be directed by Park Hong Kyun, the director of “Hwayugi,” “The Greatest Love,” and “The Great Queen Seon Deok,” and it will be written by Choi Yoon Jung, the writer of “Only Love,” “Three Sisters,” and “The Person I Love.”

Anticipation is high for the new and fascinating stories that the two characters from different backgrounds and positions will create against the backdrop of the upper class society.

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

Kim Ha-neul, Jung Ji-hoon to star in Disney+ series 'Red Swan'

Actors Kim Ha-nuel, left, and Jung Ji-hoon, also known by his stage name Rain [IOK COMPANY/RAIN COMPANY]

Actors Kim Ha-nuel, left, and Jung Ji-hoon, also known by his stage name Rain [IOK COMPANY/RAIN COMPANY]

Actors Kim Ha-neul and Jung Ji-hoon, also known by his stage name Rain, will star in a new Disney+ drama series “Red Swan,” the streaming service announced Friday.

Kim will play Wan-soo, a former golf professional who marries into a chaebol family. Jung will play Do-yoon, a police academy graduate who is assigned as Wan-soo’s bodyguard.

Director Park Hong-kyun, who directed hit dramas including “Queen Seondoek” (2009) and “The Greatest Love” (2011), will take the helm of “Red Swan.”

Kim debuted as a fashion model in 1996 and has starred in films and dramas, including “Road No.1” (2010), “On Air” (2008) and “18 Again” (2020).

Jung debuted as a singer of a boy band in 1998 and made his acting debut in the hugely popular drama “Full House” (2004) and has appeared in dramas and films such as the Hollywood film “Ninja Assassin” (2009) and “Come Back Mister” (2016).

Disney+ has not yet specified when “Red Swan“ will be released.

BY LIM JEONG-WON [lim.jeongwon@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

6 K-Dramas With Big Age Gaps Between The Romantic Leads

It happens more often than we realize.

5. My Lovely Girl

L9qE3a8CpDEJPMar0Jfmgm63uNpY7vIp4rBCq4lOTwUfEIV3A60APUEE9uH5zqCmf3rLydCQK84BS5UYcyBmfKp7LTgz1U-FtPCPA2lmPC56Y8g=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Starring Rain and Krystal, this 2014 drama revolves around the story of finding love again. Hyun Wook (Rain) is the president of an entertainment company, a composer, and a producer. After losing his girlfriend in an accident, he comes across her younger sister Se Na (Krystal), and the two eventually fall in love. In real life, the two actors are 12 years apart in age, with Rain being an ’82-liner and Krystal a ’94-liner.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/6-k-dramas-big-age-gap-romantic-leads/