Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain arrived in  Hong Kong late at night to interact with fans, 30 fans took the opportunity to meet their idol

73n2AShPTaSLIdvnbcbIA7jxDH3KBi3ZUlfUCFJX

Hallyu star Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) was invited by the HongKong Tourism Board to participate in the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at the West Kowloon Cultural District. Yesterday (December 21st) Rain arrived in Hong Kong early to prepare for the event. Rain, who has not been to Hong Kong for three years, hence fans rushed to the airport to wait as soon as they knew their idol was coming to Hong Kong. According to what they saw at the scene, there were about 30 fans waiting in the cold.

6IoJUtmuJy_hYI6AAIl96L-j9UIN9Ranio5MHrCO

dFWGbWOKkEvZq2DBVKH8dkZlfIDOyfioVz8gEG0_

Due to the delay of Rain's flight, he did not arrive in Hong Kong until close to 12:00 midnight, and the HKTB arranged a special area only for government officials for Rain to get on the car to intensify Rain's privacy.

Spoiler

aW3Y6jY38J9fSkuyLLVv6LLMDtalS0JK8yDYq8kg

At 12 o'clock midnight, Rain began to step out of the restricted area, and Rain, who has always been friendly to the people, went to the fans as soon as he left the restricted area, signing autographs and taking photos with them one by one. After signing the autograph, Rain walked to the press area and greeted the reporter cordially: "Merry Christmas!" Then he got in the car and left.

y5UGSnM_Khf_k4KIWjlM2jvDyAgwGTQYCDUuCTI1

6YxaxyHZ4k75tIG9Kf5-xRcLgGe5K3rwq5nL-quZ

hDhYO3TscRp9WqLtRqIPLIrN17Zw5uixThOc404T

Vt1R9AP0Y4_bAq5La9Ua-Kd4MM6X39OCW1vIPVtb

y5gJBT0DknOIeH6SIBx7H0A9eOhoIJ7iYDyObGA8

source : https://www.hk01.com/即時娛樂/849637/rain深夜到港親民與粉絲互動-30粉絲冒寒接機見偶像一面

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain深夜到港親民與粉絲互動 30粉絲冒寒接機見偶像一面

韓流天王鄭智薰(Rain)應旅發局邀請到香港參加西九文化區聖誕亮燈儀式,昨日(21日)Rain提早到香港為活動做準備。已經三年沒來香港的Rain,粉絲一知道偶像來港,立即衝到機場等待,就現場所見約有30位粉絲冒着寒冷等候。

Rain的航班因為延誤的關係,所以接近12時才到達香港,而旅發局為Rain安排了特別通道,於政府官員通道上車,為Rain加強私隱。

凌晨12時許,Rain始步出禁區,而一向親民的Rain一出禁區便走向粉絲,為她們逐一簽名及合照等。待簽完名後Rain便走到記者區前親切地與記者打招呼:「Merry Christmas!」然後便上車離去。

Rain visits Hong Kong again after 3 years

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain arrives in Hong Kong for the first time to use the newest VIP room

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain showed up to shake hands with fans

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures 14-hours ago with a caption - "#Make up #Santa Grandpa/ I thought I would die alone.. Something that makes you believe there is a Santa! It was a very difficult job #merrychristmas # I will sleep now" -   :twerk2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmkm0yYhbIC/

322015577_1978450469161553_6135596388383

321904420_690094579131560_55270683005652

321636279_867312790969784_36788530978586

Spoiler

321792132_1242857409908636_4410474249756

*** At a press interview RAIN talked about his plans for next year (2023)! : Two new dramas, a mini album, and concert tour!! “I am preparing two TV dramas. One is about protecting the woman I love most. The other one is still in discussion so I can’t say too much. While I’m preparing the drama I also want to continue as a singer. Please wait as I think it won’t be too long.” When asked if he will come to Hong Kong again for a concert (the last time was 2018), he said: “As I just said I will film two dramas next year. I also plan to release a new album, but it won’t be a regular album. I am also considering if I should have public performance and wonder if the year end will be a good time.”  :heart3:

321334309_1656716011430954_4173618972812

321509062_640896484582584_11810422580863

321426623_1463667580829249_1135753770554

Spoiler

321510836_875720080514634_73776807397148

credit : Raincloud10 / Rain Cloud Thailand

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New Drama *Maybe* :).

Both Rain and KimHaneul are in talks to lead action melodrama, She, which is in discussion to be released through Disney+. Tells story of a woman perfect for marriage who becomes complete with new love

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this good news. I guess he's going to take this drama because he mentioned this in one of his interviews in Hongkong recently. "She' (tentative title) was originally planned as a TV drama titled 'Red Carpet'. After he appeared in the tvN drama "Ghost Doctor" that ended in February, he had his special appearance (cameo) in "Under the Queen's Umbrella". I hope they confirm this soon.  :twerk2:

0001539333_001_20221226154101348.jpg?typ

News link : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001539333

• Like 1

*** Rain transformed into Santa Claus for his two daughters.  On December 25th, he updated his Instagram with pictures of himself in a Santa costume with a caption - "I almost died  at dawn..Turns out that making them believe Santa really exists was a very hard thing to do #merrychristmas #idkwhythebootsfallapart #yougetwhatyoupayfor #butitworked #nowImgoingtobed "    Hahaha - Awww...he looks CUTE that he did that for his kids.

Merry Christmas Rain and family!   :heart:  :Ohboy3:   Have a wonderful holiday!

1671944787-thumbnail-7.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmkm0yYhbIC/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=25ca25e2-7924-4b75-89e3-4e4fc8728157

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Rain And Kim Ha Neul In Talks To Star In New Action Romance Drama

Rain and Kim Ha Neul may be starring together in a new drama!

On December 26, following reports that the actors would be appearing in a new action romance drama, Rain’s agency RAINCOMPANY told JoyNews24, “Rain has received an offer to star in ‘She’ [working title], and he is currently in talks.”

A representative of Kim Ha Neul’s agency IOK Company similarly shared, “Kim Ha Neul has received an offer to appear in ‘She’ and is currently reviewing the offer.”

“She” is an action romance drama that tells the story of Oh Wan Soo, a fundraiser whose life was perfect after her marriage. However, it isn’t until she finds a new love that she finally feels complete. The drama will be directed by Park Hong Kyun, the director of “Hwayugi,” “The Greatest Love,” and “The Great Queen Seon Deok,” and it will be written by Choi Yoon Jung, the writer of “Only Love,” “Three Sisters,” and “The Person I Love.”

Kim Ha Neul is in talks to play Oh Wan Soo, while Rain has received an offer for the role of Seo Do Yoon. Seo Do Yoon first enters Oh Wan Soo’s life for revenge, and he ends up becoming her bodyguard. Aside from being a former president’s bodyguard at the Blue House, Seo Do Yoon also has an exceptional background as a police university graduate with outstanding martial arts skills and marksmanship. After he saves her life, Oh Wan Soo starts to become drawn to her bodyguard.

If the actors accept their offers, “She” will mark Rain’s first role since starring in the tvN drama “Ghost Doctor” and Kim Ha Neul’s return to the small screen after wrapping up “Kill Heel.”

M

• Like 1

*** Wait.................is that Kim Sung Soo?  :Woah:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's raining... First time on the golf program... It's raining... / Season B Season

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** It's high-time that RAIN & Kim Ha Neul work together and we're headed that way next year (2023). Both are in talks for the drama and sounds like a mature adult love story. She'll play as the head of the mega rich financial fund and RAIN plays her bodyguard, a former cop with top-notch training. He saves her life and she finds a new outlook as a 2nd romance changes her. This will make a great K-drama watching. I like the pairing, at least, it's  not a noona romance this time. I like her. I guess she's just a little bit older than RAIN. I hope the script is good. Looking forward to this. I wonder if the tone of this drama will be serious drama or rom-com type. We wait & see.....  :kisslevel:

*** A woman who has constantly been stalking Rain and Kim Tae Hee has been sent to trial. Yesterday, December 29th, the 3rd Criminal Division of the Seoul Western District Prosecutor’s Office announced that they decided to prosecute her for violating the Stalking Punishment Act. According to the prosecution, she had been frequently warned of breaking the Misdemeanor Punishment Act for her acts, which included visiting their home 14 times from March to October of last year (2021) and continuously ringing their doorbell. Despite the warnings, she returned to the couple’s residence and knocked on the door in February. Furthermore, it was reported in April that the stalker went to the victims’ beauty salon and continued stalking them there. The prosecutor involved in the case shared, “We are taking strong measures on

stalking crimes, and we will continue to do so moving forward.”    :wut:

1672291799807120.jpg

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1670618