Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Korean singer Rain launches a solo male singer and multi-national male group

201812121738209932_1.jpg

Korean singer Rain will launch a solo male singer and a multi-national male idol group as a producer.

Rain Company revealed today that Rain is now busy with the plan to launch new singers. The specific plan is a solo male singer and a multi-national male boy group. Currently, both plans are still in the early stages, and Rain together with his company is searching the right person for the draft.

Rain Company revealed that the solo male singer and multi-national men's group trained by Rain is expected to officially debut at the end of next year or early next year. 

Ming Xi Shu / Wen Copyright / Mydaily is forbidden to reprint

source : TW.News.Yahoo.com

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/韓國歌手rain將轉型製作人推出單人男歌手和多國籍男團-083827331.html

韓國歌手Rain將轉型製作人推出單人男歌手和多國籍男團

韓國歌手 Rain將作為製作人推出單人男歌手以及多國籍男子偶像組合。

Rain的經紀公司今天透露,Rain現在正忙於新人歌手的企劃,具體計畫是推出一名單人男歌手和一支多國籍男子組合,目前這兩項企劃都還在初期階段,Rain正在通過公司內部選秀挑選適合的人選。

Rain的經紀公司透露,Rain培養的單人男歌手和多國籍男子組合有望在明年年底或是後年年初正式出道。

明熙淑/文 版權所有Mydaily禁止轉載

• Like 1

*** An IG clip during Rain&Cloud FMT in Seoul. It says - "During this event Rain was asked what prize he had not received yet and wanted to get when he's in an award ceremony. He responded that instead of winning what matters to him is his worth and still continue to have a career is considered a reward. If people still want to watch his show and miss him. If he could continue acting even if it was only a small part or in cameo, if only he could do this job for as long as he wanted. For him, this is a reward." - :lol:

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

Rain performed last night (181223) at Psy concert "All Night Stand 2018" in KSPO Dome, Seoul.

This is a fancam collection of his performance (credit @RainCloudEurope)

Merry Christmas to Rain and his beloved ones with all the best wishes.

Merry Christmas to you, @willenette and everyone who visit this thread.

• Like 1

HI hnfrafile, thanks for sharing the video. I can't be online all the time now since I'm on vacation. Merry Christmas to you, dear & to everyone! May your 2019 be MORE bountiful than ever! Wishing you all the best this holiday season & the entire 2019!  

C U around here next year. :heart:

• Like 1

Love Song

Rain's performance at Psy concert on 2018.12.23

credit @ 정아선  on youtube

Happy New Year to Rain and his beloved, wishing him a year of 2019 with lots of love, lots of success, good health and happiness.

Happy New Year to all soompiers!

• Like 1

*** HAPPY NEW YEAR hnfragile & everyone here  - :heart:

Rain performance at PSY Concert All Night Stand 2018 with 3 Songs - Ways to Avoid the Sun, Love Song & Rainism

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these slide of food pictures some days ago with a caption - " # Wide noodles # Life udon " RAIN really loves food. Eat well. Looks awesomely delicious. This looks like a meal for two -  The wide udon looks interesting. I wonder if this was during their trip to Tokyo, Japan recently. I am hungry looking at the food. Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR together with your family. :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures on December 24. Wow, the food looks yummy. ... I wanna eat & making me drool ... Looks like these were all fried.  Still, look really good. And I don't think these were all seafood. I can see like crab & chicken here???  Glad you were enjoying your meal, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 1

Photo of Rain, and with 'Kim Tae-hee's handbag on the carrier'

0004148685_001_20181223013612024.jpg?typ

Actor Rain with Kim Tae-hee arrived at Gimpo International Airport after an unofficial schedule in Japan on the afternoon of the 22nd.

/totopurdy_star@fnnews.com fn Star Seung-hun reporter

credit : Naver TV News

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0004148685

[포토] 비, ‘김태희의 핸드백은 캐리어 위에 놓고’

배우 비-김태희 부부가 22일 오후 일본에서 비공식 일정을 마치고 김포국제공항을 통해 입국했다.

/totopurdy_star@fnnews.com fn스타 이승훈 기자

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this clip on December 24 with a caption - “I’ll see you next year ... Merry Christmas️ my cloud I will prepare a new performance " Looking forward for that performance, RAIN. I hope you could do another drama soon. Please come back with an album soon, too! I’m ready.   Ahhh.... I don't really dig this kind of hairstyle for you.  Hope you’ve enjoyed this holiday season with your family, with KTH & your little baby girl and everyone that you hold close to your heart. May your home be blessed with love and happiness always. Stay healthy and happy always. The best is yet to come!  Wishing for an even better this year! :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday. Ohhh..............he has many RAIN Company staff, huh? NICE that even his crew dancers were here. NICE group picture. I didn't imagine that RAIN Company is such a big family.  Good luck & all the best for business success:lol:

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this picture on December 27. Was this a selfie? Wahhh............ I don't dig the poodle hair - LOL - I don't like the style. What happened? Not a good look, Rain! :lol:

I agree with you @willenette, I don't like this hairstyle at all :( 

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday. Ohhh..............he has many RAIN Company staff, huh? NICE that even his crew dancers were here. NICE group picture. I didn't imagine that RAIN Company is such a big family.  Good luck & all the best for business success:lol:

I wonder if this picture was taken a while ago as in a few months ago. His hair looks different here, or is it just a different styling?

Me too, I look forward to his new project(s), but please please please let it/them be a project/projects in which he could smile a lot, pretty please.

12 hours ago, hnfragile said:

I agree with you @willenette, I don't like this hairstyle at all :( 

I wonder if this picture was taken a while ago as in a few months ago. His hair looks different here, or is it just a different styling?

Me too, I look forward to his new project(s), but please please please let it/them be a project/projects in which he could smile a lot, pretty please.

Hi hnfragile, about the group picture above, I have a feeling that it might be the latter - a different styling..... :lol: But, I guess it wasn't new, instead just taken recently, like holiday season celebration.