Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN & Kim Tae Hee took their daughter to Lilliput Kids Cafe in Hannam last weekend. In the picture, we can see RAIN's signature in the cafe dated 2019, meaning he's there last year. This is a NICE place since parents can have coffee while their tots have fun. This kids cafe has something for every age, even babies. There's a nursing/changing room inside. Lockers are available to keep your shoes & belongings. It's free admission for children below 1-year old. The parents have free admission with a purchase of either a drink or meal.  :blush:

https://m.facebook.com/raincloudworld/photos/a.889649551127654/2952534618172460/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R

credit : Raincloud10

*** RAIN is rumored to become one of the producers for the new reality show called "I-Land", a joint project of C J&M & Big Hit. This is scheduled to air next month, June. No confirmation yet from RAIN or his company about his participation on this. :blush:

https://m.facebook.com/raincloudworld/photos/a.889649551127654/2954438221315433/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=EHH-R

I-LAND-e1589229439306.jpg

credit : Raincloud10

Rain & Zico reportedly appearing on Mnet's 'I-Land' as the boy group trainees' mentors

1589262714-20200512-iland.jpg

According to media outlet reports on May 12, singer/actor Rain and Block B member/solo artist Zico will be joining Mnet's upcoming new boy group reality program 'I-Land', as mentors for the male trainees. 

One insider stated, "Rain and Zico will be serving in the roles of both performance judges and mentors for their hoobaes." Meanwhile, Mnet's upcoming new boy group reality program  'I-Land' is a collaboration project between CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment, working together to debut a next generation, global K-Pop artist. The reality will deal with the detailed process behind producing and creating a K-Pop boy group, with actor Nam Goong Min hosting as the head narrator and storyteller. 

Mnet's 'I-Land' premieres this coming June. 

Source

Se7en dismisses his past rivalry with Rain

1589288943-20200512-se7enrain.jpg

Se7en dismissed his past rivalry with Rain.

On the May 12th episode of Mnet's 'Between Quiz and Music', Se7en featured as a guest and revealed his intentions for his appearance, saying, "I won't think about being fun. I'll just get all the questions right."

He then discussed his supposed rivalry with Rain as they both promoted around the same era, saying, "Even when we went to school, we both were school crossing guards. Rain and I would ride the subway together, and at Sindorim Station, he went to JYP Entertainment and I went to Hapjeong," revealing his trainee days. 

Se7en continued, "Rain hyung always bought me a subway ticket. It was about 700 Won (0.57 cents) at the time. We're even closer these days. He's totally a foodie. He always tells me about the good places to eat and takes me there."

In other news, Se7en recently signed with DMOST Entertainment.

source : allkpop