Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Soompi: Rain can dance to anything

Of course, his body itself is the rhythm :)

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Ye, RAIN is still a good dancer - it's just that I noticed that he gets tired easily now - hahaha. When it comes to the dance floor, he is the one and only! I'm sure you agree with me on this!   I'm sure, it's an age thing - it takes longer to limber up when you get older. Endurance can decline as you age — and you can tire more quickly — :lol:

*** TODAY, February 18 MBC program “Section TV Entertainment Reports” will air RAIN’s interview at: 8:55 pm local time. :lol:

In JTBC "Knowing Brothers", RAIN explains why he seldom talks about Kim Tae Hee

0002882097_001_20190216212833988.jpg?typ

On the afternoon of October 16, actor Lee Bum-soo & RAIN who starred in the movie, "The Bicycle King Uhmbok-dong" appeared in JTBC 'Knowing Brothers".

Kang Ho-dong said, "I heard that you’re going around pretending to be a bachelor and that you sincerely requested to the staff that we don’t talk about Kim Tae Hee during the show.

He replied, ““I never said that I wouldn’t talk about her. But these days, no matter how carefully I talk about her, it comes back to bite me. I want to separate my work from my family life, and so I’m being more careful.  I love her and cherish her so much.”

Afterwards, the cast members then brought up Rain’s past appearance on the show, before announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. During the show, Rain performed his song “The Best Present” for the first time, and it was only later that he confessed that it had been a proposal song. The cast accused him of proposing to Kim Tae Hee through the performance without telling them, Rain replied, “It’s true that I hid it from you. I want to take this opportunity to apologize.” He added, “Kim Tae Hee really likes the show." 

Hong Shin-ik reporter hong.shinik@jtbc.co.kr

credit : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002882097&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

'아는형님' 비 "김태희 언급 자제 이유, 너무 사랑해서 아껴주고 파"

'아는형님' 비가 김태희 언급에 부담을 전했다.

16일 오후 방송된 JTBC '아는형님'에서는 영화 '자전차왕 엄복동'의 배우 이범수, 비(정지훈)가 전학생으로 출연했다.

이날 강호동은 "방송반(제작진)에서 들었는데 비가 총각 행세 하려고 한다"라며 "아내(김태희) 언급을 아예 못하게 했다"고 폭로했다.

이에 비는 "내가 아예 하지 않겠다고 한 건 아니다. 요즘 워낙에 조심스럽게 꺼낸 말이 나중에 화살로 돌아오는 경우가 많더라. 일과 집안일을 분간하고 싶다는 것 뿐이다. 너무 사랑해서 아껴주고 싶은 마음"이라고 설명했다.

이후 아형 멤버들은 "지난번 출연 때 '최고의 선물' 부른 것 신곡 홍보를 가장한 프러포즈 아니었냐"고 반발했고, 비는 "맞다. 그땐 철저하게 숨겼어야 했다. 미안하다"고 사과했다.

홍신익 기자 hong.shinik@jtbc.co.kr

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  Ye, RAIN is still a good dancer - it's just that I noticed that he gets tired easily now - hahaha. When it comes to the dance floor, he is the one and only! I'm sure you agree with me on this!   I'm sure, it's an age thing - it takes longer to limber up when you get older. Endurance can decline as you age — and you can tire more quickly — :lol:

Of course @willenette, dancing is very physically demanding. I know a group of teenage dancers (they are not professionals but they do perform), and see how much exercises they need to stay strong enough for each dance. In addition to that, age limits the flexibility of the body to a huge extent, I find it amazing that Rain can still do those moves at his age, he really practices A LOT in addition to his innate talent.

More fancams of the Guerilla Date:

New clip from Boy London

• Like 1

Pretending to be a bachelor and requested not to talk about Kim Tae Hee? Rain explains: Because I love her and cherish her so much.

1550371143_facb.jpg

RAIN and actress Kim Tae Hee held a private wedding on January 19, 2017. In October of the same year, they became parents. Kim Tae Hee gave birth to a baby girl, and they're a happy family of three.

Rain has been busy promoting the new film "Uhmbok-dong", which will be released on the 27th of this month. Yesterday, he first raided Myeongdong for video recording, attracting a large number of passers-by and fans to watch Guerilla Date. The show is very popular.

On February 16 the variety show "Knowing Brothers" was broadcasted. Rain wearing a school uniform showed his dance skills on the spot and talked about his wife on the show. When the host Kang Ho dong said: "I heard that Rain recently pretended to be a bachelor and asked the program staff not to mention his wife, Kim Tae Hee. You’re not even wearing your wedding ring.” When it is mentioned that Kim Tae Hee is rarely mentioned publicly, Rain said: " These days, no matter how carefully I talk about her, it comes back to bite me.  I only want to separate my work from my family life because I love her and cherish her so much.”  At the same time, he revealed that Kim Tae Hee is coming to the VIP screening to support his new film.

The "Knowing Brothers" host mentioned that Rain past appearance on the show in 2017, which he filmed shortly before announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. During the show, Rain performed his song “The Best Present” for the first time, and it was only later that he confessed that it had been a proposal song for Kim Tae Hee. Rain bluntly said that he purposely hid the news of the marriage and he wants to apologize.

Featured Korean Wave, 喺
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

credit : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190217/59269214

【韓流】假扮未婚男禁提金泰希? Rain冧爆話:因為太愛了

韓流天王Rain和女星金泰希於前年1月19日舉行非公開婚禮,同年10月二人榮升父母,金泰希為Rain誕下女兒,一家三口組織幸福家庭。

Rain近日忙於宣傳本月27日上映的新片《自行車王嚴福童》,昨日他先突襲明洞進行錄影,吸引大批途人及粉絲圍觀,場面十分墟冚。

而Rain為宣傳電影,日前就錄影綜藝節目《認識的哥哥》,節目已於昨日播出。穿上校服的Rain在現場展示舞姿,並在節目上發表愛妻宣言,當主持姜虎東狀甚勞氣表示:「聽到最近Rain假扮未婚男,佢要求節目組唔好提起哪位(指金泰希)。」又指Rain連婚戒都除下,提到甚少公開提及金泰希時,Rain冧爆說:「即使謹慎地說話,好多時都會成為箭靶。我只係想區分工作同家庭,因為太愛了,所以想要珍惜。」同時又透露金泰希會支持自己的新片。

《認識的哥哥》主持即提到Rain前年在節目上公開新歌《The Best Present》,而此歌被視為向金泰希求婚的歌,Rain直言當時要徹底隱藏結婚的消息,並為此向主持表達歉意。

精選韓流,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this clip 2-days ago with a caption - "#boylondon" -   It's been quite a while..............I've never tried their clothing but for sunglasses I have it.....He started endorsing this brand since September of last year. I wonder how long is his contract with them as being the model, though..... :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these clips of his appearance in "Knowing Brothers" yesterday with a caption - " # I know it burned # I burned it # The Bicycle King UhmBok-dong # Opened on Feb 27 # Requested a pre-sale # Dance only 30 minutes" - Ye, you burned calories here - hahaha - RAIN still dances so smooth. The best....... so COOL!  You still got it. Dancing is a whole-body workout that's actually fun. It's good for your heart, it makes you stronger, and it can help with balance and coordination. A 30-minute dance burns many calories, about the same as jogging. Dancing is a fun way to burn calories. Good luck to your upcoming movie - I hope it will be a box-office HIT! :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted these clips of his appearance in "Knowing Brothers" yesterday with a caption - " # I know it burned # I burned it # The Bicycle King UhmBok-dong # Opened on Feb 27 # Requested a pre-sale # Dance only 30 minutes" - Ye, you burned calories here - hahaha - RAIN still dances so smooth. The best....... so COOL!  You still got it. Dancing is a whole-body workout that's actually fun. It's good for your heart, it makes you stronger, and it can help with balance and coordination. A 30-minute dance burns many calories, about the same as jogging. Dancing is a fun way to burn calories. Good luck to your upcoming movie - I hope it will be a box-office HIT! :lol:

Is it just me? I watched this ep of Knowing Brothers a few times and every time, I find Rain looking quite tired throughout the whole session, he appeared tired even before his dance. He looked fresh on Radio Star, Cultwo Show and on the showcase day with different interviews that were aired on OBS and Section TV and various other channels. He wasn't well on 7 Feb when they recorded this ep?

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted this clip 2-days ago with a caption - "#boylondon" -   It's been quite a while..............I've never tried their clothing but for sunglasses I have it.....He started endorsing this brand since September of last year. I wonder how long is his contract with them as being the model, though..... :lol:

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted these pictures 2-hours ago with a caption - "#sopialand#sopia.k" - IDK what does he meant with his message here. :o

I think Sopia K is a photographer, it appears to be a she :) She took the photos, I guess. And the photos seem to be meant for Hyundai Central Planning, a celebrity marketing platform. I believe the clip and the pictures are new and will be used for Boy London again.