Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Last weekend Bi had to play a very long encore :) The crowd kept shouting "Jung Ji Hoon" and he had to keep coming back on the stage :) His performance of Sunshine in the encore actually reminded me of his performance of Instead of Saying Goodbye during his debut year, you know, when he showed so much fun on the stage and one can't help but smile watching him. 

Argh am having so many meetings these days, and I want to finish both threads on Bi in soompi, when am I ever going to accomplish that mission :(

• Like 1

*** As far as I remember Rain is planning to drop a new album this month, November. IDK what’s the status of this as of now. According to the report before the upcoming album is said to include songs that he wrote. :P Please see RAIN featured in this Singaporean magazine.  People usually feature in this magazine are those leaders who inspire with their influence & vision.

Asian Geographic Magazine NO.132 ISSUE 4/2018 "100 astonishing Asians"

45284340_2170002196555047_15126066976113

LINK here : https://www.asiangeo.com/culture/musicians/

Rain-Jung-Ji-hoon-shutterstock.jpg

Source: Shutterstock

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) (b.1982), singer-songwriter
South Korea

Rain achieved breakthrough success with his third Korean album, It’s Raining (2004), which sold 1 million copies in Asia. Also an actor, he starred in Ninja Assassin (2009), which made him the first Korean to win an MTV award. His popularity extends throughout Asia, Europe and the USA.

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

*** As far as I remember Rain is planning to drop a new album this month, November. IDK what’s the status of this as of now. According to the report before the upcoming album is said to include songs that he wrote. :P Please see RAIN featured in this Singaporean magazine.  People usually feature in this magazine are those leaders who inspire with their influence & vision.

Asian Geographic Magazine NO.132 ISSUE 4/2018 "100 astonishing Asians"

LINK here : https://www.asiangeo.com/culture/musicians/

Source: Shutterstock

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) (b.1982), singer-songwriter
South Korea

Rain achieved breakthrough success with his third Korean album, It’s Raining (2004), which sold 1 million copies in Asia. Also an actor, he starred in Ninja Assassin (2009), which made him the first Korean to win an MTV award. His popularity extends throughout Asia, Europe and the USA.

Hi @willenette, I remembered reading something about a year-end release too but after a while I got confused if it's year-end 2017 or 2018. Reading your post makes me anxious (of waiting). I know it could be stressful, every time Bi releases an album, expectation is always very high because of his past success. Competition only becomes fiercer, and on top of that he always wants something new. Let's see.

Am very late to soompi. Found it when I was looking for some recaps of Bi's dramas (I didn't read recaps before and haven't done forums for a while :)). I now have so much back logs to read, two threads on Bi, and the threads on his dramas. And then as I read too much I started to mess up timing haha. Anyway, have a good day @willenette

4 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Hi @willenette, I remembered reading something about a year-end release too but after a while I got confused if it's year-end 2017 or 2018. Reading your post makes me anxious (of waiting). I know it could be stressful, every time Bi releases an album, expectation is always very high because of his past success. Competition only becomes fiercer, and on top of that he always wants something new. Let's see.

Am very late to soompi. Found it when I was looking for some recaps of Bi's dramas (I didn't read recaps before and haven't done forums for a while :)). I now have so much back logs to read, two threads on Bi, and the threads on his dramas. And then as I read too much I started to mess up timing haha. Anyway, have a good day @willenette

Hi hnfragile, it's November 2018. I hope this will push-through although, no updates about it whatsoever so far. Wait & see.......... It's so NICE to see you regularly being here in his thread posting something. You will discover MORE about RAIN as you get along. Stay safe, dear & see you around here. :P

MORE -

181029 News Clip Just for You in Thailand

credit : As tagged

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted slide of pictures 2-days ago of this film with a caption - " # starisborn # itwassoamazing Cooper and Gaga were geniuses ...I cried too much ... # I'll Never Love Again ...# One # Dream Girls # Lara Land # Beginning Again"  - This movie is good.  It will hook viewers till the last frame. A Star is Born is a moving (and tear-jerking) love story. It is an excellent romantic drama. It is 136 minutes long and is rated R. The songs from the OST speak to those to whom life has not always been fair. :P

• Like 1

*** RAIN Company has a music and records department, headed by Kim Yong Bae who has been with him since his debut. :P

7 K-pop idols who started their own music labels

recordlabels.jpg?itok=EekX42rU&mtime=152

Check out these idols who took their careers into their own hands

Being part of an entertainment agency has a lot of positives, but sometimes artists have ideas that they want to create on their own. Here are idols that took control of their careers with their own hands!

2. Rain

After multiple years of success in the music and entertainment industry, Rain opened his own agency called R.A.I.N. Company with the help of his long-time manager.

It wasn’t Rain’s first individual label, in the past he owned a label called J. Tune Entertainment which housed idol groups such as MBLAQ and MADTOWN. Rain sold his shares of J. Tune Entertainment to his mentor Park Jin Young and the label merged with JYP Entertainment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, it's November 2018. I hope this will push-through although, no updates about it whatsoever so far. Wait & see.......... It's so NICE to see you regularly being here in his thread posting something. You will discover MORE about RAIN as you get along. Stay safe, dear & see you around here. :P

Let's keep our fingers crossed, then, but no pressure, as long as Bi is happy.

I was first attracted to Bi's acting in Full House way back in 2005, but wasn't really into his music in the beginning as dance music is not my genre. It was only until much later that I discovered that Bi sings very nice ballads and I like his voice, and from there I grew to love his dance music too. Am not a fan of Kpop and Kdrama, am only a fan of Bi.

You are right, I have a lot to discover as I scroll down the pages in soompi :) Thank you @willenette and yes, I'll see you around.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN posted slide of pictures 2-days ago of this film with a caption - " # starisborn # itwassoamazing Cooper and Gaga were geniuses ...I cried too much ... # I'll Never Love Again ...# One # Dream Girls # Lara Land # Beginning Again"  - This movie is good.  It will hook viewers till the last frame. A Star is Born is a moving (and tear-jerking) love story. It is an excellent romantic drama. It is 136 minutes long and is rated R. The songs from the OST speak to those to whom life has not always been fair. :P

So this is the movie they watched together :P  

I watched the movie and it was great! Cooper and Gaga's chemistry was intoxicating. I knew lady Gaga will bless me with some killer vocals but Cooper was a revelation. I think many K celebrities watched the movie... Ive seen ParkShin Hye post on her instagram too. :)

• Like 2

[SBS Star] RAIN to Visit Three Cities in Asia to Meet His Fans in Person!

201244829_1280.jpg

K-pop artist RAIN took a break from being a full-time dad and spent some quality time with his fans. Starting with the one held in Hong Kong on August 18, RAIN held a fan meeting in three different cities in Asia in order to communicate with his international fans in person.

201244828_1280.jpg

Recently on October 27, RAIN visited Thailand and hold the fan meeting '2018 Rain Just For You Asia Fanmeeting Tour' at Bitec Bangna, Bangkok.

201244826_1280.jpg

During the fan meeting, RAIN mesmerized the audience with the stage of his latest track 'GANG', 'Again', 'SUNSHINE', and a ballad song 'Love Story' which compliments his sweet voice.

201244827_1280.jpg

Spoiler

RAIN packed his fan meeting with various sessions and created an unforgettable memory with his fans while sharing a fun episode from the filming site and suggesting a solution for a personal matter that the fans are going through.

201244825_1280.jpg

After the surprise event that his fans prepared just for him, RAIN said with a touched look on his face, "Even though it has been 17 years since my debut, you guys always have supported me and loved me with the same amount of energy and enthusiasm. I'm so grateful for that. Please stay with me till the end." Meanwhile, RAIN is planning on wrapping up his fan meeting with the one in Seoul in early December.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'rain_oppa' Instagram, RAIN COMPANY)

(SBS Star)

Spoiler

• Like 1

*** RAIN Company also shared these slide of pictures during BKK FM 5-days ago with a message - # Thank you # Asia Tour # Fans _is_ Everything # Forever Friends # Cloud # Official Fan Club # 2 Cloud Fan Meeting in Seoul + Official Cloud Fan Cafe only! https://cafe.naver.com/officialcloud/72084 <= link - I heard that  it was such an amazing show. :P

• Like 1

Singer Rain Asian fan meeting tour .. .. Seoul December Finale'

20181031163215986ztus.jpg

Singer and actor Rain finishes tour of his Asian fan meeting of three countries successfully and will make a finale' with fans in Seoul in this coming December.

Rain started in Hong Kong on August 18,  followed by Taipei on September 8 for his Asia Fan Meeting Tour, '2018 Rain Just For You'. 

On October 27th, a fan meeting also was held at BITEC Hall in Bangkok, Thailand. During the fan meeting, RAIN mesmerized the audience with the stage of his latest track 'GANG', 'Again', 'SUNSHINE', and a ballad song 'Love Story' which compliments his sweet voice & Rain's  intense performance on stage, which attracted local audiences.

In particular, Rain was thrilled by the surprise event that fans prepared during the show, and said, 'I am so thankful for the same amount of support and love since 17 years of my debut.  I am so grateful.

In the fan meeting, they talked with local fans and created an unforgettable memory with them while sharing a fun episode from the filming site of "Sketch" and counseling session to solve some problems of fans.

Rain successfully wrapped-up his Asian tour fan meeting in Hong Kong, followed by Taipei and just recently in Bangkok, and proved once again his popularity and status of being a superstar.

Rain will finish & give a finale' performance of his fan meeting in Seoul in early December.

Shinnara reporter norah@tvreport.co.kr/ Photo = Rain Company
Related Tags
Copyright © ⓒ Pai Media TV Report

source : Entertainment.V.Daum.net

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181031163215753

가수 비, 아시아 팬미팅 투어 대성황..12월 서울서 피날레

[TV리포트=신나라 기자] 가수 겸 배우 비가 3개국 아시아 팬미팅 투어를 성황리에 마치고, 오는 12월 서울에서 팬들과 피날레를 장식한다.

비는 8월 18일 홍콩, 9월 8일 대만 타이페이에 이어, 지난 27일 태국 등 아시아 팬미팅 투어 ‘2018 Rain Just For You’ Asia Fanmeeting Tour’를 진행했다.

지난 27일 태국 방콕 BITEC 홀 에서 단독 팬미팅을 연 비는 ‘깡’ ‘다시(again)’ ‘선샤인(SUNSHINE)’ 등 최근 발매한 신곡들의 히든 무대 뿐만 아니라, 매력적인 음색이 돋보이는 발라드 ‘love story’, 비 만의 강렬한 퍼포먼스 무대를 선사하며 현지 관객들을 매료시켰다.

특히 비는 공연 중 팬들이 준비한 깜짝 이벤트에 감격하며, ‘데뷔 후, 17년이 지난 지금까지도 한결 같은 응원 과 사랑에 너무 감사하다’며, ‘우리 영원히 함께 하자’ 고 진심 어린 말을 전해 현지 팬들을 감동케 했다.

이번 팬미팅에서는 배우 정지훈의 연기 활동에도 많은 사랑을 보내주는 해외 팬들을 위해 드라마 ‘스케치’에 관한 에피소드를 이야기하는 토크 타임, 팬의 고민을 해결해 주는 상담 코너, 팬 소원 트리 등 현지 팬들과 소통하며 재치 있는 모습을 보여줘 뜨거운 반응을 얻었다.

비는 홍콩을 시작으로 타이페이에 이어 이번 방콕까지 아시아 투어 팬미팅을 성공적으로 진행하며, 첫 아시아 스타다운 인기와 위상을 다시 한번 입증시켰다.

아시아 팬미팅 투어의 해외 공연을 성황리에 마무리한 비는 오는 12월 초 서울 팬 미팅에서 화려하게 마무리한다.

신나라 기자 norah@tvreport.co.kr/ 사진=레인컴퍼니
관련 태그
저작권자 ⓒ 파이미디어 TV리포트

• Like 1

*** RAIN slide of pictures during Thailand FM on IG with a message - " The tour has ended, the fan meeting was finished safely in Thailand !! Thank you from all over the world especially for the 'Clouds' in Thailand. 2018 JUST FOR YOU Fan meeting is over, but I would like to ask you a lot of attention in the future !!" :P

• Like 1

I have a business trip coming up tomorrow, but here I am in a very bad mood. I think if I say that's because I read stuff during the 2010-2013 you will understand @willenette :)I don't know why I did that to myself. I went thru a part of those stuff once, was literally hurt to tears, said I'd not go back, yet I did.

The last time I was on a business trip I went back and watched Ijuksa, argghhh why? Took me a few days to recover. Haizz, anyway, I know I'll recover, it's not the first time :)

*** RAVI is a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He had a duet with RAIN in one of the OST's of "Diamond Lover", RAIN's C-drama. It is his song Marilyn Monroe in Chinese and renamed for the OST. Ravi was featured as a rapper in that song. It dominated one of China's top music sites in K-Pop category of QQ Music Chart.  He also collaborated with RAIN in ASTER's song, Champagne.  This song features Rain's vocals and was apparently collaboration between DJ Aster and VIXX's Ravi.  :P

RAIN WITH RAVI & ASTER

• Like 1

5 K-Dramas That Will Warm Your Hearts On Cold Winter Nights

PhotoGrid_1541574469084.jpg?resize=660,4

There’s no other constant companion to that cold winter breeze than the temptation of staying home to binge-watch K-Dramas instead.

As we face the remaining “ber” months, snuggling cozily in bed while binge-watching your latest K-Drama favorites sounds like an amazing idea!

To make your lives easier, we’ve picked five K-Dramas which will surely warm your heart with romance, make you believe in love, and evoke all kinds of emotions you could possibly think of!

Sketch

Sketch brings the reunion of two of probably our most favorite K-Drama actors ever — Rain and Lee Dong Gun!

Fifteen years after working together in Sang Dio! Let’s Go To School, the two share the small screen once again as Detective Kang Dong Soo and former special force member Kim Do Jin, respectively.

Sketch tells the story of Detective Kang Dong Soo’s quest to capture the person behind the mysterious murder of his fiance. To solve the mystery and capture the murderer, he works with a female detective, played by Lee Sun Bin, who has the ability to see three days into the future and relays what she sees through her sketches.

05-Sketch.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl=1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : hellokpop

• Like 1