Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted this clip 12-hours ago with a caption - “Thx...Thailand “-Thailand is one of a beautiful cities. For sure it was a great show with your Clouds who came to be with you! So sad that I don’t have enough time to see you up close again.  I hope to see you again.  Your Cloud always love and support you forever.  Thumbs up for you! :P

• Like 1

:)@willenette I was there and had a very good time. Bi wasn't well, he was sneezing, from the little that I grasped (with no knowledge of either Thai or Korean) I think he got some allergy or something, but his performance was still awesome. Bi's definitely still in the groove, singing and dancing so well and exudes a perfect stage charisma, "the most fatal of charms". I actually think his singing improves, his voice on live stage is very good and he still can hold more-than-an-hour performance perfectly, singing so well with all the dancing and stuff. There were fans from Japan, Malaysia, China and Australia; there were teenagers, twenty-somethings and the ahjummas :); there were many boys and men too. I hope Bi's happy knowing that his fans still support him whole-heartedly. I also hope he's getting better :)

5 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

:)@willenette I was there and had a very good time. Bi wasn't well, he was sneezing, from the little that I grasped (with no knowledge of either Thai or Korean) I think he got some allergy or something, but his performance was still awesome. Bi's definitely still in the groove, singing and dancing so well and exudes a perfect stage charisma, "the most fatal of charms". I actually think his singing improves, his voice on live stage is very good and he still can hold more-than-an-hour performance perfectly, singing so well with all the dancing and stuff. There were fans from Japan, Malaysia, China and Australia; there were teenagers, twenty-somethings and the ahjummas :); there were many boys and men too. I hope Bi's happy knowing that his fans still support him whole-heartedly. I also hope he's getting better :)

Hi hnfragile, oh.....you were there. I share your joy, dear. :P

Indeed @willenette, it's a great joy seeing this very charming man in person, doing so well what he loves to do (dancing and singing). It's a pity I missed out on his whole conversation with the fans as I don't know Thai and Korean at all :( Only picked up some tiny bits that Bi talked about filming Sketch and how his body is not the same as before when he dances (but I still love his moves and I think he still totally nails it). Bi arrived in BKK quite late on Friday, around midnight, and I think it was raining a bit also but many fans were still there to greet him and give him presents. I hope he's happy that his fans love him very much :)

22 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

Indeed @willenette, it's a great joy seeing this very charming man in person, doing so well what he loves to do (dancing and singing). It's a pity I missed out on his whole conversation with the fans as I don't know Thai and Korean at all :( Only picked up some tiny bits that Bi talked about filming Sketch and how his body is not the same as before when he dances (but I still love his moves and I think he still totally nails it). Bi arrived in BKK quite late on Friday, around midnight, and I think it was raining a bit also but many fans were still there to greet him and give him presents. I hope he's happy that his fans love him very much :)

hnfragile, thanks for sharing about his BKK arrival & more. I enjoyed reading your sharing. I'm sure RAIN appreciated for the support of his  fans out there. :P

Rain's Asia fan meeting tours composed from his debut 17 years of being together forever

2018110101000018500218321_201810311337102018110101000018500218322_20181031133710

2018110101000018500218323_20181031133710

Singer and actor Rain (Ji-hoon) has finished his Asian fan meeting tours in three countries and will have a finale' in Seoul in December. 

Rain started in Hong Kong on August 18, Taipei on September 8, and Thailand on October 27 for his '2018 Rain Just For You' Asia Fan Meeting Tour.

On October 27th, his recent fan meeting was held at BITEC Hall in Bangkok, Thailand. In addition, he performed on stage his new songs recently released such as 'Gang', 'Again' and 'Sunshine', 'Baby, Baby. RAIN's intense performance on stage has attracted local audiences. 

Rain is thrilled with the surprise celebration prepared by the fans during the performance, saying "I am so thankful for the cheering and love even after 17 years since my debut." I was impressed by the fans."

In this fan meeting, he talked to local fans during talk time segment about episode of his drama "Sketch", question & answer with fans,  fan wish tree, etc. For overseas fans who love a lot of acting from an actor Jung Ji Hoon showed hot reaction. 

Rain successfully wrapped-up the Asian tour fan meeting in Hong Kong, followed by Taipei and next Bangkok, and proved once again the popularity and status of an Asian superstar. 

On the other hand, Rain will conclude the '2018 Rain Just For You' concert of his Asian fan meeting tour in 2018 in Seoul on early December.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003337711&lfrom=facebook

비, 아시아 팬미팅 투어 성료 "데뷔 17년 넘어 영원히 함께"

[스포츠조선닷컴 이지현 기자] 가수 겸 배우 비(정지훈)가 3개국 아시아 팬미팅 투어를 성황리에 마치고, 오는 12월 서울에서 팬들과 피날레를 장식한다.

비는 8월 18일 홍콩, 9월 8일 대만 타이페이에 이어, 지난 27일 태국 등 아시아 팬미팅 투어 '2018 Rain Just For You' Asia Fanmeeting Tour'를 진행했다.

지난 27일 태국 방콕 BITEC 홀 에서 단독 팬미팅을 연 비는 '깡' '다시(again)' '선샤인(SUNSHINE)' 등 최근 발매한 신곡들의 히든 무대 뿐만 아니라, 매력적인 음색이 돋보이는 발라드 'Love Story', 비 만의 강렬한 퍼포먼스 무대를 선사하며 현지 관객들을 매료시켰다.

특히, 비는 공연 중 팬들이 준비한 깜짝 이벤트에 감격하며, '데뷔 후, 17년이 지난 지금까지도 한결 같은 응원 과 사랑에 너무 감사하다'며, '우리 영원히 함께 하자' 고 진심 어린 말을 전해 현지 팬들을 감동케 했다.

이번 팬미팅에서는 배우 정지훈의 연기 활동에도 많은 사랑을 보내주는 해외 팬들을 위해 드라마 '스케치'에 관한 에피소드를 이야기하는 토크 타임, 팬의 고민을 해결해 주는 상담 코너, 팬 소원 트리 등 현지 팬들과 소통하며 재치 있는 모습을 보여줘 뜨거운 반응을 얻었다.

한편, '2018 Rain Just For You' (2018 레인 저스트 포 유) 아시아 팬미팅 투어의 해외 공연을 성황리에 마무리한 비는 오는 12월 초 서울 팬 미팅에서 화려하게 마무리한다.

olzllovely@sportschosun.com

• Like 1