Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted this clip yesterday with a caption - " # Abalone butter grilled # Abalone rice bowl # I'm good at # # Oh " - Looks yummy. Ohhh..........he really loves food - hahaha - He posts a lot about food.  It looks good. He also loves to cook.  Although, I wonder if he's the one cooking this.  My stomach is making a rumbling sound looking at this dish. You made me hungry again.  Enjoy your meal.  Abalone is a shellfish. So, he grilled them in butter. Wahhh....is he good at cooking this dish? The flavor of abalone is naturally buttery and salty. There's chewiness to it, like a calamari steak. Abalone is a pricey food. Abalone is an excellent source of many vital nutrients. In Asian cultures, abalone has long been appreciated for its health benefits, including healthy eyes and skin. :P

• Like 1

Hey! Kim Tae Hee at Mid-Autumn Festival with Rain and his Dad playing golf

bkn-20180927120947136-0927_00862_001_01p

The 36-year-old Rain and the 38-year-old actress Kim Tae Hee got married at the beginning of last year and became parents in October of the same year. Recently, some netizens have met Kim Tae Hee and Rain during their Mid-Autumn Festival vacation on their golf trip to the golf course in Chungcheongnam-do.

Kim Tae-hee who is preparing to return to the screen has a new photoshoot for the fashion magazine. Today, she is wearing an off-shoulder shirt, which was very simple when she was interviewed. Shirts and jeans are the most natural look close to her everyday . She is also her natural self as she is getting older. She hopes to be more natural and comfortable—both in terms of her acting and otherwise and hopes to shed her image of being just “a pretty face.” When asked about her next acting project, Kim Tae Hee replied, “I really miss the heart-fluttering excitement of reading a script that moves me emotionally.  I hope that such a project comes my way, as if by fate.”

bkn-20180927120947136-0927_00862_001_02p

Kim Tae Hee said that she often walks around with no makeup, in a T-shirt and jeans in her everyday life.

bkn-20180927120947136-0927_00862_001_05p

Kim Tae Hee recently accompanied Rain and her father-in-law to play golf.

source : http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20180927/bkn-20180927120947136-0927_00862_001.html

撇甩囡囡!金泰希中秋陪Rain同老爺打golf

現年36歲的韓星Rain與38歲女星金泰希於去年初結婚後,同年10月榮升父母,近日有網民在中秋休假期間,去忠清南道的高爾夫球場打golf期間巧遇金泰希與Rain及老爺一起打golf,但就唔見一歲的囡囡同行。

而正揀選劇本準備復出的金泰希,為時尚雜誌拍攝的新寫真於今日曝光,先後換上冷衫及露肩裙的金泰希,受訪時自言私下打扮很樸素,很多時也是身穿T恤、牛仔褲,感覺最自然,她又謂年紀漸長也是很自然的事,希望能自然、平穩地展示更美、更好的演技,並希望多挑戰人性化的演技,擺脫「漂亮女演員」的稱號。至於問她準備何時復出接拍新作品,金泰希則謂很懷念看到可以感動她內心的劇本時的激動心情,亦希望跟這些劇本會像命運般相遇。

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 2:13 PM, willenette said:

5. Rain

Rain, who reigned as one of the most beloved male solo performers in the 2000s, has many dating scandals and confirmed ex-girlfriends. Though he has been happily married to actress Kim Tae Hee, Rain comes with several dating scandals involving some of Korea’s hottest female actresses.

Aside from his rumor to have dated Lee Hyori, as detailed out above, Rain is also rumored to have been in a relationship with actress Song Hye Kyo around 2004. Shortly after the two starred in Full House together, Rain and Song Hye Kyo were involved in a dating scandal. Most likely from the two spending a lot of time together for the K-Drama, and boasting an incredible chemistry that led the program to a huge success, fans speculated there is something more between the co-stars.

While there is no hard evidence, and neither Rain nor Song Hye Kyo spoke about the scandal, many believed the dating rumors to be true.

source : koreaboo

+grabbing my heart+ omo I used to ship these two sooooo muchhh +sigh+ I love them together so much it's not even funny. What a coincidence that you posted this @willenette as I re-watched Full House for the n-th time the whole last week and went through all those Bikyo pictures :) Well, I know now that each of them has had their own family and life goes on but ... Anyway, what's important is that Bi is happy, for his smile and laugh are so precious to me :)

On 9/30/2018 at 1:10 AM, hnfragile said:

+grabbing my heart+ omo I used to ship these two sooooo muchhh +sigh+ I love them together so much it's not even funny. What a coincidence that you posted this @willenette as I re-watched Full House for the n-th time the whole last week and went through all those Bikyo pictures :) Well, I know now that each of them has had their own family and life goes on but ... Anyway, what's important is that Bi is happy, for his smile and laugh are so precious to me :)

Hi hngragile, I've re-watched the drama many times in the past - hahaha - 16EPs of this back and forth can get a bit tiresome, though -  "Full House" is fun in its own way.  RAIN here acted very well as the loud Young Jae.  I find Kim Sung Soo good-looking here & he has a definite screen presence.  This is a very good series that should not be missed especially if you’re a fan of RAIN or Song Hye Kyo. :P BTW,  just a gentle reminder that please don't quote pictures instead, remove image in your quotes. If you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. Quoted pictures are considered a violation here in soompi - You might be warned by MOD & I don't want this to happen to you –

12 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this here, dear. I've been wondering about it since it was reported then that the Producers has planned to release this during summer of this year. :P

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hngragile, I've re-watched the drama many times in the past - hahaha - 16EPs of this back and forth can get a bit tiresome, though "Full House" is fun in its own way.  RAIN here acted very well as the loud Young Jae.  I find Kim Sung Soo good-looking here & he has a definite screen presence.  This is a very good series that should not be missed especially if you’re a fan of RAIN or Song Hye Kyo. :P BTW,  just a gentle reminder that please don't quote pictures instead, remove image in your quotes. If you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. Quoted pictures are considered a violation here in soompi - You might be warned by MOD & I don't want this to happen to you –

Thanks for your reminder about quoting pix, [but I just really love seeing them together +sigh+]

I know what you mean about back and forth, but I can tolerate a lot, and I mean a lot, if the OTP works :), especially so when in the later episodes of FH there were more of the soft and sweet Youngjae moments when he opened up to Jieun so I didn't mind the repetition. And I always find myself resonating very well with how Bi chooses to portray his characters, though am aware my view is very subjective and can't expect everyone to agree with me. Funny enough, Full House was my first Bi's drama and I was not a fan of him yet when I first watched it but even then, I didn't find Minhyuk attractive at all, maybe MH was just not my type lolz.

Thank you @sky5joyous, I too have been wondering when they release that movie. Am also waiting for the release of Endless August. I don't like C-drama, especially when Bi is dubbed, but the pix of Endless August look interesting to me.

1 hour ago, hnfragile said:

Thanks for your reminder about quoting pix, [but I just really love seeing them together +sigh+]

I know what you mean about back and forth, but I can tolerate a lot, and I mean a lot, if the OTP works :), especially so when in the later episodes of FH there were more of the soft and sweet Youngjae moments when he opened up to Jieun so I didn't mind the repetition. And I always find myself resonating very well with how Bi chooses to portray his characters, though am aware my view is very subjective and can't expect everyone to agree with me. Funny enough, Full House was my first Bi's drama and I was not a fan of him yet when I first watched it but even then, I didn't find Minhyuk attractive at all, maybe MH was just not my type lolz.

Thank you @sky5joyous, I too have been wondering when they release that movie. Am also waiting for the release of Endless August. I don't like C-drama, especially when Bi is dubbed, but the pix of Endless August look interesting to me.

hnfragile, like you, I've also been waiting for the release of this C-drama. It's been quite a long while now. I haven't heard any updates about it so far. I'm not also into C-dramas/movies but no choice when my bias is in it, though. :P

***RAIN posted this slide of pictures yesterday. He's at the backstage during PSY and RAIN First joint performance last Saturday, September 29 with a caption - “Thank you. # Soon to see # Cloud # Rain gallery # I love # " - Here, we can see food sent to him by Clouds. Yummy those foods.  It looks delicious.  So many snacks..... Clouds support and love you always! :P

2018.09.29 PSY X RAIN Lotte Card MOOV Soundtrack (backstage)

42788083_2152527911635809_75152727988900

42784027_2152323724989561_40483799434977

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

MORE --

2018.09.29 PSY X RAIN Lotte Card MOOV Soundtrack

42750788_680772598955589_241368221631276

MORE --

2018.09.29 PSY X RAIN Lotte Card MOOV Soundtrack

42750788_680772598955589_241368221631276

42761238_2152348308320436_80138441990214

42831055_2152348331653767_32132019534000

42743625_2152348381653762_74155316194836

42754273_2152348421653758_89327057184615

Reveal hidden contents

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** RAIN Company posted this clip with a message -" # This is the show # PsyBi # Non-performance # Actor JungHoon # Singer Rain # Love Story # Ballad # Breaking # # BoB # This is the Lotte Card # Olympic Gymnastics Stadium # Bangkok Fan Meeting #justforyou # October 27 # ..... (cr.jemappelle232 #manythanks) @rain_oppa @raincompany_official " - 

• Thanks 1