Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

On 1/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, about the group picture above, I have a feeling that it might be the latter - a different styling..... :lol: But, I guess it wasn't new, instead just taken recently, like holiday season celebration.

His hair in that picture looks very much like him during the Bangkok FMT, so perhaps the picture was taken before he had his hair permed? Or just a different styling :) Never mind.

• Like 1

*** RAIN Company posted the poster yesterday with this message - "Uhm Bok-dong" scheduled to open in February “- Finally.......It was reported then that the movie will be released during Lunar New Year so, this might be released early February.....We wait & see for the exact date. This upcoming movie is long overdue.  Can't wait to watch it. I'm excited to see this movie. I'm waiting it with all my heart. So happy to see RAIN on the big screen again! I hope this will be well-received. Fighting, RAIN! :P

• Like 2

*** The original director of this movie has been changed during mid-filming so, this is directed now by Kim Yoo Sung. Lee Beom-soo will produce, write and act as cameo in this upcoming film together with RAIN & Kang Sora. LBS will take on the role of Uhm’s coach and independence fighter, Hwang Jae Ho while Rain is playing the role of Uhm and KSR will play Kim Hyun Shin, a young woman who joins Hwang Jae Ho’s independence movement after the death of her father. :P

[Photo] New Poster Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Cyclist King"

photo1028166.jpg

New poster released for the upcoming Korean movie "The Cyclist King" (2017)

Directed by Kim Yoo-seong

With Rain, Kang So-ra, Lee Beom-soo, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Hee-won, Ko Chang-seok,...

Synopsis
A true story about Uhm Bok-dong, a upcoming Korean hero and winner from the time when Japan held a bicycle race in order to take over Korea during the Japanese Invasion.

Release date in Korea : 2019/02

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

credit : Hancinema

• Like 2

Korean Singer Rain Confirms He Is Launching A New Boy Group

korean-singer-actor-rain-confirms-that-h

Korean singer Rain has been laying out plans to launch a new boy group that would compete with today's hottest K-pop acts. Apparently, it is a global project that Rain has been preparing for since last year.

Rain has confirmed that he is currently preparing to launch a new idol group. There were earlier reports that the Korean singer, actor, and producer has been continuously conducting auditions both in and outside of Korea to choose the best talents for his agency, RAIN Company. He has been meeting with various broadcasting station representatives as well to talk about his plans.

"I have a new idol project in the making. We are in the midst of preparing this idol group for everyone," Rain revealed in an interview with E! News.

Reports indicate that the Rainism hitmaker will be focusing on producing talents. Although Rain did not elaborate on the new idol group he is working on right now, there have been reports that his upcoming boy band will be composed of Koreans and non-Korean members.

"Rain is planning a global project to launch a male solo artist and multinational boy group. Preparations began late last year, and we are currently in the stage of internal planning," Soompi quoted a source from Rain Company as saying.

The source added that the new artists will debut in late 2019 or early 2020. This could mean that Rain already have the talents and they are undergoing training right now. The training for upcoming K-pop artists usually takes two years in minimum.

The singer founded his own entertainment agency, RAIN Company, in 2015. It manages singers and actors and also has a partnership with Hollywood agency, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.

As a singer, Rain has released seven studio albums, two compilation albums, two EPs, and 33 singles. As an actor, he appeared in several movies and K-dramas. His lead role in the 2014 hit drama Full House cemented his status as a Hallyu star. He made his Hollywood debut in the 2008 film Speed Racer. He also starred in Ninja Assassin the following year, which gave him the first MTV award for Korean star.

Meanwhile, Rain has also been in the headlines recently because of his parents. His parents have been accused of fraud.

A netizen claimed that Rain's parents borrowed 17 million won ($15,000) worth of rice and eight million won ( $7,000) in cash. Rain's parents reportedly ran a rice cake store in Seoul's Yong Moon Market in 1998. The accuser claimed that until now, Rain's parents haven't paid their debts. The netizen added that he or she already wrote Rain about his parents' debts.

The RAIN Company already issued a statement saying they are already in the process of analyzing whether the claim is accurate or not. It added that they intend to meet with the accuser and check the existence of the claim to come up with the best solution.

source : Korea Portal

• Like 2

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-hours ago with a caption - “warm... " - He looks COOL here. I guess this picture isn't new. If this is in Korea, this was taken during summertime. Or might be in another place? During his recent tours maybe? Currently, it's very cold in Korea, it's winter.....Is the lemonade drink his? NICE picture - Best wishes for your upcoming movie. Looking forward to this. :P

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, willenette said:

*** The original director of this movie has been changed during mid-filming so, this is directed now by Kim Yoo Sung. Lee Beom-soo will produce, write and act as cameo in this upcoming film together with RAIN & Kang Sora. LBS will take on the role of Uhm’s coach and independence fighter, Hwang Jae Ho while Rain is playing the role of Uhm and KSR will play Kim Hyun Shin, a young woman who joins Hwang Jae Ho’s independence movement after the death of her father. :P

[Photo] New Poster Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Cyclist King"

New poster released for the upcoming Korean movie "The Cyclist King" (2017)

Directed by Kim Yoo-seong

With Rain, Kang So-ra, Lee Beom-soo, Min Hyo-rin, Kim Hee-won, Ko Chang-seok,...

Synopsis
A true story about Uhm Bok-dong, a upcoming Korean hero and winner from the time when Japan held a bicycle race in order to take over Korea during the Japanese Invasion.

Release date in Korea : 2019/02

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

credit : Hancinema

Hello hello chingu! Happy new year!

I haven't been here in a while. Finally, this movie will be shown in theatres. I was wondering when will they show this one coz they filmed this 2 years ago, so this is finally hitting the theatres in February. So we will see a lot of Rain in the news, variety shows and talk shows soon to promote his movie.  I hope this will be a blockbuster/hit movie and attract millions of viewers. I hope this will just be the start for his come back, hope to see him be in a drama and new album too, please? 

Whoah, thank you very much @icemaid, I really miss Rain on the screen, big or small.

-------

Rain at Psy’s “All Night Stand” 20181223 (translation of his talk)

[Credit: translation into Chinese by Rainy_ and Rain Bar China, posted on Naver Café by kamila625]

I’m so happy to see you

Now… it’s almost 1 o’clock

You all still have some four more hours

As far as I know…

I wanted to tell you something today

Before the concert I was thinking hard about what I should say today

So, first of all

I would like to tell you something about my recent situation

Everybody… (audience shouting KTH’s name)

I said I wanted to talk about myself

Not about my wife

Ah, seriously… you are so bad!

Recently…

In fact, I haven’t held a concert for almost two years now…

However, I have such plan for the next year

I hope that you all who are here now will come to see my concert too

But I am not here just to tell you this…

I haven’t held a concert for almost two years…

But I (did other things) for example: got married, have had a baby…

Did a TV drama…

And there is a film starring myself to be released the next year

I hope that you all will give this film a tremendous support

Only if all of you come to see it, I think I could already reach about 2 mil. visitors in cinemas

I trust you that you can do it!

It’s a film that I worked on with much diligence

Please, give it a lot of support and love

Meanwhile, there will also be a new drama to be broadcasted next year

If all of you watch it, I hope that it can reach at least 1% viewing rate

Anyway, why am I talking about it right now…

During the two years when I did not hole any concert, every time our Psy hyung had a concert, I appeared there

Therefore some of my fans didn’t think about buying tickets for my concert, but bought the tickets for Psy’s concert instead, because they hoped that there will be a chance to see me there

I heard that many of them came to every single concert just in case I perform there

Therefore, I want to add a concert to my schedule soon

And bring everyone an awesome performance

It it the end of this year now and we will say goodbye to the year 2018 and welcome the year 2019 soon

I want to wish you a happy new year

Tomorrow it is the December 24th so I want to wish you Merry Christmas too

Wish you a lot of happiness and joy

So…

I have a song for you

(drinking) (to someone in the audience) What did you say?

You want me to drink the whole bottle?

Ah, really? To drink it at once?

I know why I was already scared to attend Psy hyung’s concert!

Last year… no, it wasn’t last year…

I attended so many times that I don’t remember so well

You should know, this summer there was that “summer swag” concert

It wasn’t the right place for me to appear

As soon as I got on the stage, I was completely wet

I don’t know how much water was splashed on me

But my face during that performance looked as if I was crying

And even my make up washed away

And now again, you want me to drink this whole bottle of water

If I drank it at once, would it make you happy?

So I drink just a bit more

Well… I still have to sing

If I drank it all, some “accident” could happen during the performance

And the performance could be interrupted suddenly

I hope you can understand

(audience shouting “never mind”)

But I DO mind!

Ok

During Psy’s concert there is always a lot of jumping and such funny stuff

But I prepared a more quiet song today

If you all sing heartfully this one song

Or look into my eyes showing your desire to see a really hot performance

I many reconsider to show you a dance performance later

And the next song is…

Love Song

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, icemaid said:

First trailer of movie Uhm Bok Dong (The Cyclist King).

Hi icemaid, thanks for sharing the 1st trailer of the upcoming movie here. NICE. :P

12 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Whoah, thank you very much @icemaid, I really miss Rain on the screen, big or small.

-------

Rain at Psy’s “All Night Stand” 20181223 (translation of his talk)

[Credit: translation into Chinese by Rainy_ and Rain Bar China, posted on Naver Café by kamila625]

I’m so happy to see you

Now… it’s almost 1 o’clock

You all still have some four more hours

As far as I know…

I wanted to tell you something today

Before the concert I was thinking hard about what I should say today

So, first of all

I would like to tell you something about my recent situation

Everybody… (audience shouting KTH’s name)

I said I wanted to talk about myself

Not about my wife

Ah, seriously… you are so bad!

Recently…

In fact, I haven’t held a concert for almost two years now…

However, I have such plan for the next year

I hope that you all who are here now will come to see my concert too

But I am not here just to tell you this…

I haven’t held a concert for almost two years…

But I (did other things) for example: got married, have had a baby…

Did a TV drama…

And there is a film starring myself to be released the next year

I hope that you all will give this film a tremendous support

Only if all of you come to see it, I think I could already reach about 2 mil. visitors in cinemas

I trust you that you can do it!

It’s a film that I worked on with much diligence

Please, give it a lot of support and love

Meanwhile, there will also be a new drama to be broadcasted next year

If all of you watch it, I hope that it can reach at least 1% viewing rate

Anyway, why am I talking about it right now…

During the two years when I did not hole any concert, every time our Psy hyung had a concert, I appeared there

Therefore some of my fans didn’t think about buying tickets for my concert, but bought the tickets for Psy’s concert instead, because they hoped that there will be a chance to see me there

I heard that many of them came to every single concert just in case I perform there

Therefore, I want to add a concert to my schedule soon

And bring everyone an awesome performance

It it the end of this year now and we will say goodbye to the year 2018 and welcome the year 2019 soon

I want to wish you a happy new year

Tomorrow it is the December 24th so I want to wish you Merry Christmas too

Wish you a lot of happiness and joy

So…

I have a song for you

(drinking) (to someone in the audience) What did you say?

You want me to drink the whole bottle?

Ah, really? To drink it at once?

I know why I was already scared to attend Psy hyung’s concert!

Last year… no, it wasn’t last year…

I attended so many times that I don’t remember so well

You should know, this summer there was that “summer swag” concert

It wasn’t the right place for me to appear

As soon as I got on the stage, I was completely wet

I don’t know how much water was splashed on me

But my face during that performance looked as if I was crying

And even my make up washed away

And now again, you want me to drink this whole bottle of water

If I drank it at once, would it make you happy?

So I drink just a bit more

Well… I still have to sing

If I drank it all, some “accident” could happen during the performance

And the performance could be interrupted suddenly

I hope you can understand

(audience shouting “never mind”)

But I DO mind!

Ok

During Psy’s concert there is always a lot of jumping and such funny stuff

But I prepared a more quiet song today

If you all sing heartfully this one song

Or look into my eyes showing your desire to see a really hot performance

I many reconsider to show you a dance performance later

And the next song is…

Love Song

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this here - Looking forward to the drama as well.....:P

• Like 1

*** RAIN also posted the video in his IG yesterday with a caption - "This is the first time I've seen this video.... # 2019/2  coming right up!!!”- Can't wait RAIN to see it! I'm excited to see him back on the big screen.  Wish you and the whole cast a huge success. :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

*** RAIN also posted the video in his IG yesterday with a caption - "This is the first time I've seen this video.... # 2019/2  coming right up!!!”- Can't wait RAIN to see it! I'm excited to see him back on the big screen.  Wish you and the whole cast a huge success. :P

No, I can't wait. Seeing the trailer reminds me of how much I miss Rain on the screen, he's one fine actor that I really appreciate.

A big wish to Rain and the cast for a good success!

• Like 1

Uhm Bok-dong is a true story

201901140833526710_1_20190114083833748.j

Teaser trailer of "Uhm Bok-dong," starring Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) was released.

The movie 'Uhm Bok-Dong is directed by Kim Yoo-Sung.  The movie will highlight the life of the titular cyclist.  Uhm was known for his cycling prowess and his fearlessness during the days of Japanese occupation—he would often compete and win against Japanese racers.

The casts are Jung Ji Hoon, Kang So-ra, Ko Chang-Seok, Min Hyu Rin, and Lee Beom-Su, etc. The movie will focus on the solid casting of the actors.

The teaser trailer released for the first time starts with the sound of the crowd shouting the name of the Korean superhero racer 'Umbok-dong'. The scenes of the racing scene of "Umbok-dong"' (Jung Ji-hoon), who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race. 

The smoke ensemble to show the large-scale explosion scene of the stadium and the shooting scene makes a huge scale in the movie. 

It will be released in February.

Newsen Bao Hyoju hyo @
News tip and press release newsen@newsen.com
Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited

credit : https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000045709&lfrom

‘엄복동’ 이게 실화라니, 조선의 희망이 된 정지훈

[뉴스엔 배효주 기자]

정지훈(비) 강소라 주연 '자전차왕 엄복동' 티저 예고편이 공개됐다.

영화 '자전차왕 엄복동'(감독 김유성)은 일제강점기 희망을 잃은 시대에 쟁쟁한 일본 선수들을 제치고 조선인 최초로 전조선자전차대회 1위를 차지하며 동아시아 전역을 휩쓴 ‘동양 자전차왕’ 엄복동을 소재로 한 작품이다.

자전차 한 대로 이천만 조선의 희망이 되었던 실존 인물 ‘엄복동’을 소재로, 독립을 위해 목숨 바쳐 싸운 투사들의 이야기를 가미한 '자전차왕 엄복동'은 재미와 감동은 물론 화려한 볼거리까지 선사할 예정이다.

정지훈, 강소라, 김희원, 고창석, 이시언, 민효린 그리고 이범수 등 믿고 보는 배우들의 탄탄한 캐스팅은 물론 암울했던 시기에도 꺼지지 않은 우리 민족의 자긍심과 희망을 담아 관심을 집중시킨다.

이번에 공개된 티저 예고편은 조선 최고의 자전차 선수 ‘엄복동’의 이름을 외치는 관중들의 함성 소리로 시작해 이목을 모은다. 일본의 삼엄한 견제 속에서도 전력을 다해 질주하는 엄복동(정지훈)의 박진감 넘치는 경주 장면들과, 하나가 되어 그를 응원하는 관중들의 모습은 실제 경기를 보고 있는 듯한 착각을 불러일으키며 가슴 깊은 감동을 자아낸다.

여기에 애국단 행동대장 안도민 역의 고창석, 엄복동의 스승 황재호 역의 이범수, 애국단원 김형신 역의 강소라, 친일파 사카모토 역의 김희원, 엄복동의 절친이자 자전차 선수인 이홍대 역의 이시언 등 충무로 대표 배우들이 보여줄 연기 앙상블과 경기장의 대규모 폭파씬,

긴박감 넘치는 총격씬 등은 영화 속 거대한 스케일을 실감케 한다. 마지막으로 모두의 희망을 안고 출발선 앞에 선 엄복동의 “저 정말 죽도록 달리겠습니다”는 대사는 깊은 울림을 전하며 기대감을 한층 증폭시킨다.

2월 개봉 예정이다.(사진=영화 예고편 캡처)

뉴스엔 배효주 hyo@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted slide of food pictures today with a caption - " You ... You are right # Abalone Seafood boiled rice # Fish skewers # Long time # Jongno # Where will it be # lol # Seoul " - Wahhh....... I can see that fish skewer..... Was he dining in Jongno area?  Look so delicious.  I’m  hungry! I can also see shrimp, abalone, and many other good food. Love them! :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing another poster for this upcoming movie here. :P Love both posters. I heard that this movie will be released end of February........... Wait & see!

*** RAIN posted this poster 3-hours ago with a caption - " # Bicycle King Uhm Bok Dong # 2019/2"Can’t wait for this movieWe are ready for you!  I miss you on the big screen.  Waiting like crazy! Wishing that I can get to see this here in my side but I'm sure that I can't. Hope it will be a box-office HIT! Fighting, RAIN! :lol:

*** RAIN Company also posted this 5-hours ago with a message - " # That bicycle king Uhm-bok-dong # Ju Ji-hoon #Rain" Wahhh....I'm sure it will be spectacular!  This movie is a must see. All the best for you, RAIN! Supporting you all the way! "Uhm bok-dong" fighting! :lol:

• Like 1