Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing MORE here. :lol:

uhm bok dong cast meets the press

2019020820403413141883263737995112950.jp

The cast of Uhm Bok Dong gathered to meet the press. Rain stars as the titular character who is a national cyclist, along with Lee Beom Soo, Kang So Ra and Lee Shi Un. The drama will premiere at the end of February. The poster has been released too.

2019020802560_0681655678770996184.jpg?w=

2019020802522_05041645370605308331.jpg

ec9e90eca084ecb0a8ec9995ec9784ebb3b5eb8f

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/02/09/uhm-bok-dong-cast-meets-the-press/

• Like 1

Rain will record a Guerilla Date for KBS on Sat 16 Feb, to be broadcast on Fri 22 Feb

On the same day of Sat 16 Feb, the Knowing Brothers ep 167 will air at 9pm KRT.

Rain's name and picture are on the line-up for Z-Pop Dream Live on Sat 23 Feb 2019 at Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul, but Rain Company has not announced it so I wonder if he actually has confirmed.

10 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Rain will record a Guerilla Date for KBS on Sat 16 Feb, to be broadcast on Fri 22 Feb 

On the same day of Sat 16 Feb, the Knowing Brothers ep 167 will air at 9pm KRT.

Rain's name and picture are on the line-up for Z-Pop Dream Live on Sat 23 Feb 2019 at Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul, but Rain Company has not announced it so I wonder if he actually has confirmed.

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this.  'Guerrilla Date' features very special interviews with the stars. This is a Korean show that I really appreciate since the concept of the show is COOL because the interviews take place on the street. The show usually airs at 840pm KST. It's also a kind of fan-service since stars meet their fans and spend some time with them. So, I hope RAIN will have FUN again with his fans out there. NICE to see how the actors interact with their fans and the fans reaction. I remember RAIN last appeared in the show on 2017. :P

This Z-Pop Dream Live concert will be at 11PM KST...................Wait & see. :P

10 hours ago, hnfragile said:

KShow123 has this full episode with Eng sub, have you seen it @willenette?

*** Ye, I've seen it online. :PThese websites work great on mobile phones but I don't know about PC. I hope it helps, too. :P

51 minutes ago, willenette said:

I wonder what time will this Z-Pop Dream Live concert in case............. Wait & see. :P

The big poster says 1800 on 23 Feb, and it also says something about KBS World TV, I guess the concert will be broadcast on KBS World TV later?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this trailer with Eng subbed. NICE. :lol:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! :heart:

February 14th is Valentine's Day or Red Day (In Korea)
Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. :lol:

• Like 1