Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** The show has been recorded on January 30, 2019 :lol:

Actor Jung Ji Hoon appearance on MBC 'Radio Star' at 11:10 pm February 6 broadcast

Together with : Lee Bum-soo, Kang So Ra, Min Hyo Rin

source : https://tv.naver.com/v/5269407

credit : Rain Company

• Like 1

Rain starring in the movie "Bicycle King Uhm Bok-dong" will be released at the end of the month!  The movie cast is busy for the promotion of this new film

113714-703345.jpg

MBC “Radio Star" and JTBC "Knowing Brother" are very high-profile variety shows where they start-off.  Interesting topics about the movie will be talked about. 

113714-703349.jpg

"Bicycle King Uhm Bok-dong" starring RAIN, Kang So Ra, Lee Beom Soo, Min Hyo Rin and others are in this movie based on the true story of famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong, who became a symbol of pride for Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race which took place during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea.

In addition, the year 2019 is the 100th anniversary on March 1 the Korea Independence Movement Memorial Day, which is of special significance. The film will be released in Korea on the 27th of this month (February).

113714-703348.jpg

As part of the promotion of the new movie, on the 30th of last month, RAIN and Lee Beom Soo recorded to appear in the MBC variety show "Radio Star", which will be broadcast next Wednesday (February 6th). 

113714-703351.jpg

Not only that, RAIN & the cast will also appear in the JTBC variety show "Knowing Brothers". The program will be recorded on the 7th and is expected to air on the 16th.

(Source: KSD) Korea Star Daily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/113714

Rain鄭智勳主演電影《自行車王嚴福童》月底上映!分別與李施彥、李凡秀出演《RS》、《認哥》為新作品宣傳

MBC《黃金漁場-Radio Star》和JTBC《認識的哥哥》都是話題度極高的綜藝節目,不曉得會聊到什麼有趣的話題呢~

自行車王嚴福童》由鄭智勳、李凡秀、姜素拉主演,高昌錫、閔孝琳、李施彥等人出演,描述因日據時期而失去希望的時代裡,超越日本選手的堅強實力、奪得東洋自行車王,稱霸東亞區域的第一位朝鮮人嚴福童的故事。這是一位真實存在的人物,為獨立而戰。另外,2019年正是三一節(韓國獨立運動紀念日3月1日)的100周年紀念,別具意義。該部電影將於本月(2月)27日在韓上映。

為了宣傳新電影,上月30日,鄭智勳與李施彥一同出演MBC綜藝節目《黃金漁場-Radio Star》,該期節目將於下週三(6日)播出。

不只如此,鄭智勳還與李凡秀一同出演JTBC綜藝節目《認識的哥哥》。該期節目將於7日錄製,預計16日播出。另外,鄭智勳曾於2017年和EXID Hani出演《認哥》,更為節目創下亮眼收視紀錄。

(圖片來源:KSD)

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, willenette said:

HI hnfrafile, as what I have said a very slim chance...... :D

A slim chance is still a chance :) I don't even have one ... for another while.

Am praying that my streaming doesn't die on me, I hope to catch "Radio Star' in the next 90 mins. I won't understand a thing but as long as I see Rain am happy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hnfragile said:

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing this video during last night's show. :lol:

9 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hide contents

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing MORE videos here. Lee Bum-soo’s wife Lee Yoon-jin, a professional Korean-English interpreter was RAIN 2nd English teacher then. She started teaching him  with his U.S. debut only 100 days away. He did not have enough time to learn English step by step. So her teaching was focused on how to deliver ‘key messages’ in English during interviews there. He started studying English day and night. on 2006. Ronnie Yang was his 1st tutor (Ronnie Yang is the CEO of CABA Entertainment. They have been like real brothers for years and years and have visited the U.S.A. together many times. CABA has also partnered with CJ E & M and produced several of Rain’s and MBLAQ's concert tours. They belonged to JYP Entertainment 10 years ago. RYang was born and raised in Canada ) :lol:

9 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

13 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

*** Also, thanks for sharing slide of pictures during the show last night. :lol:

• Like 1

*** TODAY, February 7 is RAIN's schedule recording of  his appearance in JTBC "Knowing brothers" - :lol:

11 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Reveal hidden contents

sky5joyous, in this video you posted,  RAIN talked about his relationship with KTH. He revealed that despite living with her, he eats alone from time to time.  For him, there are levels to eating alone. The 1st stage is fast food or hamburgers, and the last stage is grilling and eating meat alone at a restaurant. He said that there’s a skill to it. :lol:

• Like 1