Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN for 2030 Busan World Expo. This Expo 2030 is a proposed world's fair to be held in 2030. The candidate cites are Busan, Rome, Odesa, and Riyadh. Four countries have submitted competing candidatures to organize this event. Busan aims to host the World EXPO 2030 with the main theme of “Transforming Our World, Navigating Toward a Better Future”.   :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqrVESXh8ZZ/?hl=en

339927539_1289275358685441_7617310640833

339924476_915606469677981_56204796988434

*** Busan held a star-studded concert, Wednesday, April 5 to celebrate its bid to host the upcoming World Expo 2030, welcoming a delegation from the Bureau International Expositions (BIE), an intergovernmental organization overseeing and regulating World Expos. The "K-Culture Night" concert, which took place at the outdoor theater area of the Busan Cinema Center in Haeundae District, invited classical and K-pop artists to provide an opportunity for the delegation to experience the country's music culture which has recently boomed internationally. Rain topped it off, showcasing his performance. The concert is part of the city's efforts to show the delegation its ability to host the high-profile international event. Busan is competing with Saudi Arabia's Riyadh, Italy's Rome and Ukraine's Odesa to host the Expo. Russia's Moscow withdrew its bid last May. Eight delegates of the BIE Enquiry Mission landed in Korea on Sunday for a six-day stay to assess the country's second-largest city and its capacity as a potential host, as well as citizens' enthusiasm.   :kisslevel:

optimize

credit : Korea Times

*** Jang Da-hye, better known by her stage name Heize, is a singer. In RAIN's Kitchen, she was talking about her ex-boyfriend and their breakup.   :heart2:

Rain with HeizeㅣSeason B Season 3 EP.32

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** On March 13th, the tvN STORY program "Free Doctor" delved into the topic of how famous personalities educate their children. The show explored stars who spare no expense in supporting their kids’ education, including sending them overseas for studies.   :rubchin:

Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s Expensive Investment in Children’s Education Abroad

With education as a top priority, the couple recently purchased a townhouse in Irvine for a whopping 2.4 billion won. Many celebrities also joined the trend by taking their children to study abroad in Irvine. They have chosen Irvine as their children’s study-abroad destination. As Irvine boasts high academic standards, tuition fees can cost an arm and a leg. For instance, tuition fees in Irvine are estimated to be at least 1 billion won, including kindergarten at 30 million won per year, elementary school at 40 million won ($30,300) per year, middle school at 70 million won ($53,100) per year, and high school at around 80 million won ($60,700) per year. When you factor in living expenses, the total cost is expected to exceed 10 billion won ($758,500).  

7413_40364_1511.png

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1688064

*** Lee Honey thanked RAIN for re-recording 'Rainism' for her movie 'Killing Romance'. Yesterday, April 10 was the movie  premiere. She stated the most difficult part of the movie was singing as the movie tells the story of 'Yeorae' (Lee Honey), a celebrity who became the national butt of the joke due to her poor acting performance. She stressed that she had to sing five songs for the film, and for her it was "very challenging". In the movie there is an iconic track for 'Yeorae' called 'Yeoraeism'. The song is a parody of RAIN's song 'Rainism', in which the line 'I'm gonna be a bad boy' appears repeatedly. They wanted to use the track in the movie, but they had to change every 'boy' into 'girl' in order to make it 'Yeoraeism'. And the director explained that he chose the song because he is a fan of RAIN and that he even loves the song 'GANG' with notoriously tacky lines. "I love his music. I listened to 'GANG' every day even before it became well-known. 'Rainism' boosts my confidence simply by listening to it. I don't know, it just glams up the mundane daily life.", he remarked. Fortunately, he was able to alter the song since Kim Tae-hee is Lee Honey's University alumna and a close friend. That's why, she expressed her thanks to RAIN, claiming that he provided significant and unconditional support for the film. "We needed a whole new recording for 'Yeoraeism' since the lyrics had to say 'I'm gonna be a bad girl'. So we talked over the phone." He gladly helped with no strings attached. "He accepted it with no hesitation and no payment. Hats off to his world-class generosity. Thank you RAIN.", she said, emphasizing how much she appreciates his time and effort. The song 'Yeoraeism' is posted on her official YouTube channel.  :shaq:

201771686_700.webp

201771687_700.webp

source : (SBS Star)

Honey Lee Thankful For RAIN’s Participation in Movie ‘Killing Romance’ + Receives No Pay To Support Actress

Honey Lee talks about her comeback movie "Killing Romance" and reveals RAIN's amazing participation.

ghost-doctor-rain.jpg?w=820

Among Honey Lee's celebrity friends are the power couple RAIN and Kim Tae Hee.

She knew the idol-singer due to her close friendship with the Hallyu actress.

Interestingly, the "Killing Romance" star revealed an interesting way of how Kim Tae Hee's husband showed his support for her comeback movie.

One of the upcoming film's soundtracks is "Yeo Raeism" sung by RAIN. it was a combination of his hit tracks "Rainism" and Honey Lee's character in the movie.

The actress then revealed that the idol-actor accepted the offer without pay.

"Rain gladly recorded it (Yeo Raeism) without payment," she said, as obtained by a news portal, adding how "grateful" she is for his support.

On the other hand, "Killing Romance" is scheduled to hit the big screen on April 14.

This is also Honey Lee's first movie project after she gave birth to her first child.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/129207/20230410/honey-lee-thankful-rain-participation-movie-killing-romance.htm

Honey Lee shows gratitude to Rain, husband of her close friend Kim Tae Hee 

Actress Honey Lee expresses her gratitude to singer-actor Rain for doing her a favor without needing payment. 

On the afternoon of April 10th, the press conference of the movie “Killing Romance” took place at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Director Lee Won Seok and cast members Honey Lee and Lee Sun Kyun attended the event.

Afterwards, Honey Lee revealed the story behind the song “Yeo Raeism” for “Killing Romance”, which combines Rain’s hit “Rainism” and her character in “Killing Romance”, Yeo Rae. 

Regarding this, Honey Lee expressed her gratitude and said, “Rain gladly recorded it (Yeo Raeism) without payment. I am grateful to the loyal world star Rain”.

The movie is scheduled for release on April 14th.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/844199

Rain has been exercising twice a day but, without success! The health examination report is actually "overweight": he is recommended to exercise more

f9dc321f7b64933d0c36f2b4e5ce8cf4

Rain has been known for his strong and lean body since his debut. He is 40 years old and still works hard to control his diet and manage his body. He even eats McDonald's fried chicken and chicken nuggets only once a year. He posted this once on his IG while walking happily on the street. Yesterday afternoon of April 11th, he uploaded and posted a health check report, unexpectedly it was in the "overweight stage", which made him super surprised.

Most of the fans that are familiar with Rain know that he is very keen on sports. He did not expect that the health check report showed: "Regular exercise can help prevent chronic diseases and regulate stress. Let's make exercise a part of your life!" It even showed he's in”overweight stage". The health check report also showed: "Be careful not to gain weight. Regular aerobic exercise and a balanced diet are recommended."

26c704bd765dd73dd7571a11141f5968

This report made Rain shouted: "I've been exercising so hard!" The health check report also advised him to exercise regularly, and he couldn't help but say, "Does this mean that I should enter the athletes' village or change jobs? I have been already exercising twice a day, isn't this an error in the health check equipment?"

41b69b164ef052bc78d53515a8bee59c

It happened that Rain's wife, Kim Tae Hee, posted a selfie on Instagram the day before. Many people were amazed that at the age of 43, she still maintained a god-level appearance. While unexpectedly, Rain was worrying about the overweight problem on the health check report, but Rain's hard training and maintaining a good figure are seen by everyone, and it may be true as he guessed, because the standards for judging obesity are different to have such health check equipment.

source : https://tw.news.yahoo.com/rain-天狂操2次沒用-健檢報告竟是-準肥胖-建議多運動-113136094.html?guccounter=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain一天狂操2次沒用! 健檢報告竟是「準肥胖」:建議多運動

韓國歌手Rain自出道以來就以精壯身材聞名,年過40歲的他至今仍努力控制飲食、管理身材,甚至先前還為了「一年只能吃一次」的麥當勞,在街上拿著麥當勞炸雞、雞塊開心地走著,不過11日他曬出了健康檢查報告,沒想到竟是「準肥胖階段」,讓他超傻眼。

Rain在11日下午上傳了一段限時動態,並曬出他的健檢報告。對Rain比較熟悉的粉絲大多知道他相當熱衷運動,沒想到健檢報告中竟提醒他:「規律運動能有助於預防慢性病並調節壓力,一起讓運動生活化吧!」Rain甚至在這次健康檢查中,竟被判斷是「準肥胖階段」,健檢報告中還提到:「要注意體重不要再增加了,建議規律的有氧運動跟均衡飲食。」

這份報告讓Rain哀嚎:「我都這麼努力運動了!」健康檢查報告還建議他要規律運動,他也不禁說:「這樣是要我進選手村嗎,還是要換工作了?我都已經一天運動2次了,這真的不是檢查儀器出錯嗎?」

正巧Rain的太太金泰希前一天才在Instagram上曬出自拍,許多人都驚嘆都已經43歲的她仍維持神級顏值,沒想到先生Rain卻正在為了健檢報告上的過重問題煩惱,不過Rain刻苦訓練並維持的好身材都看在大家眼中,也或許真如他所猜測,是判定肥胖的標準不同才有這樣的健檢結果。

Singer RAIN Shocks Netizens By Revealing He’s Considered “Pre-Obese” On Medical Exam

“Are we sure the machine isn’t broken…”

VN_BQOMicZUW6Lox4yBQwUGcsDAGiOlJk4GQB14O

If there’s one thing that K-Pop soloist RAIN is known for outside of being a talented singer, performer, and actor, it’s that he’s ridiculously muscular and toned.

2GuZY8tSrdNiJ68t-f3r1CnjDuykRk8jRogAyagv

At 40 years old and a father of two, RAIN has the physique that many people likely wish they could have, not just at his age but in general!

M11sPu9rSUuYzno6pgqNMa9XPhX8pEnmga_Ydm2w

That’s why it shocked RAIN and his fans when he posted a story on Instagram revealing the results of a medical exam that states he is considered “pre-obese.”

Spoiler

whQeXCmDt5reWm7mKWTIesmBp8AIyBjHfqxvIUwO

But… I work out… so much… How am I pre-obese… WTF… WDYM I have to work out more regularly… Am I supposed to train professionally now? Do I change careers at this point…? I work out twice a day. Are we sure the machine isn’t broken… LOLOLOL.

It’s hard to know what the parameters of the test were without more data, but it’s likely that the results were based purely on the idol’s BMI. This method of measuring a person’s weight is notoriously inaccurate and outdated but is still used by a lot of medical professionals.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj9Jec4hAbi/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=befba654-c40c-4e2a-a97f-c355c87cf5b6

A person’s BMI is calculated only from a person’s weight and height and doesn’t consider things such as muscle or fat content — meaning, many extremely muscular people could be considered “obese” due to muscles being denser than fat. And this is likely the case for RAIN’s results!

YzBI1zDNofXW18PYu6P-Hk7MZRMBJfUtC8jB7K78

With his impressive physique, there doesn’t seem to be a thing RAIN actually needs to change about his workout or diet to stay healthy!

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/p1harmony-intak-tempest-eunchan-visuals/

Is RAIN Okay? ‘Ghost Doctor’ Star Shocked by His Health Diagnosis

RAIN was stunned after finding out that he is borderline obese. 

Apart from his amazing skills in music and acting, the Hallyu star is known for having a stunning physique that he often flaunts on social media. However, his latest post causes shock not just for the actor but for also his fans.

Health Diagnosis Says RAIN is in His 'Pre-Obese Stage' + How Fans Reacted

rain.jpg?w=820

Over RAIN's Instagram, the actor posted a story about his health diagnosis. The "Ghost Doctor" star found out that he is pre-obese or someone who has a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 25 but less than 30, according to an outlet.

In a post, the singer-actor expresses his shock after finding out the diagnosis despite doing lost of workouts.

rain.png?w=820

"I exercise so hard, but I was diagnosed with pre-obesity," he wrote, adding, "They told me I had to do regular exercise."

As seen in the result, it states that he is in his (pre-obesity stage) along with the recommendation that says, "Be careful not to gain more weight. Regular aerobic exercise and a balanced diet are recommended."

According to National Institute for Health, maintaining a healthy weight means exercising more or eating fewer calories than is recommended.

Among these is doing portion control by regulating calorie intake, being physically active, swapping out foods for healthier alternatives, and avoiding drinks with added sugar.

Following RAIN's Instagram post, netizens were quick to express their thoughts about his diagnosis.

While others pointed out that he is "nowhere near pre-obese," others pointed out that the "rest of the world is obese" since Rain is inches away from being one.

Moreover, netizens also mentioned that there is no way that the idol-singer is overweight.

RAIN's Workout Routine: Singer-Actor Does Tabata tose 10KG in 3 Months

Back in 2020, 37-year-old RAIN revealed that he managed to maintain his weight when he was in his 20s. The Hallyu star successfully shed 10kg as he flaunted a photo of himself on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Eg663nxlI/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=85edd684-a3a4-4cc5-be54-ce9f6b377254

Looking dapper in an all-black ensemble, he mentioned in his caption that it took him 3 months to reach his debut weight.

According to an outlet, the secret to RAIN's very chiseled physique is through Tabata training.

Spoiler

It means alternating maximum work sets and complete rest sets, squeezing them into four-minute intense workouts.

It includes routines like jumping jacks, jump squats, push up, dumbbell single-arm curls, and full burpees.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/129225/20230411/rain-okay-ghost-doctor-star-surprised-health-diagnosis.htm