Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain Says He’s Working On Debuting New Boy Group

fcbd1d8143ed4c019a7c1c0b38c89f25.jpeg?s=

On the latest episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Rain shared that he is currently working on debuting a new boy group.

The singer-turned-actor appeared as a guest on the February 6 broadcast of the talk show, where he revealed that he has been gathering trainees for a new idol group.

During the show, host Yoon Jong Shin remarked, “Rain is the head of his own agency. I heard that you’re planning to create a new boy group and that you’re waiting to find trainees who resemble ‘hungry tigers.'”

Fellow host Cha Tae Hyun commented, “[Knowing] Rain, there wouldn’t be many trainees that he’d find satisfactory.”

Rain agreed that it hadn’t been easy for him to find trainees with the specific mindset that he was looking for. “These days, there are social media channels on which people can hold their own broadcasts, and there are many social media networks through which people can become famous,” he explained. “So people are less motivated to join a smaller agency.”

“For example, I’ve been holding auditions recently,” he went on. “If I put the dance music on repeat [during an audition], some of the [would-be trainees] eventually stop dancing and turn it off themselves, saying, ‘I’m going to rest for a little while.’ Things are completely different now from when we were young.”

Radio-Star.jpg

Rain continued, “There are many idols who, no matter how successful they become, end up burned out. That’s why I’m trying to find kids who will battle themselves and work hard, but there really aren’t many.”

When asked how many trainees he had managed to gather so far, Rain replied, “I have two to three right now, and they’re great.”

Rain-2.jpg

Check out the full episode of “Radio Star” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

Rain Talks About His Dynamic With Kim Tae Hee + Gives Tip For Eating Alone

bec2aa1eaa764ce19cee18d5c6ac3170.jpeg?s=

On the February 6 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” the cast of “Uhm Bok Dong” starred in an episode featuring “Extraordinary people.”

During the broadcast, Rain talked about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When asked, “Do you agree wholeheartedly with your wife’s opinions?” Rain replied, “I don’t have an opinion. It’s more comfortable that way.”

Radio-Star-Rain.jpg

Rain also revealed that despite living with Kim Tae Hee, he eats alone from time to time. “There are times when you don’t want to talk to anyone. However, there are levels to eating alone. The beginning stage is fast food or hamburgers, and the advanced stage is grilling and eating meat alone at a restaurant,” he explained.

He continued to add, “There’s a skill to it. You have to confidently walk in alone, say you’re here with a group of people, and then sit down. If you say you came alone, [the restaurant] won’t take you in. I just go in, order, and eat.”

Source (1) /  soompi news

• Like 1

Rain talks about his plans to produce a new boy group

rnnjpg.jpg

Rain plans to produce a boy group. 

On the February 6 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Rain revealed he's searching for eager and passionate trainees for a new boy group. However, he shared it's difficult to find the right candidates. 

He explained, "There are many online channels and networks where one can easily become famous, so agencies don't stand out to them anymore." 

Rain then heightened anticipation as he added there are currently 2-3 good trainees he's working with. 

source : allkpop

• Like 1

*** Sometimes you just need space to be yourself. :lol:Space is good in a relationship. It is healthy and being alone does not mean that you are lonely. Emotional and physical space from your partner nurtures the relationship because it provides a sense of independence for both, and it makes your relationship stronger because it allows it room to grow and flourish.

Rain says he enjoys eating alone even after marrying Kim Tae Hee

rajpg.jpg

Rain talked about his love for eating alone.

On the February 6 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Rain shared he enjoys eating alone even after marriage with Kim Tae Hee

He explained, "I need time on my own sometimes. There are levels in eating alone." Rain continued, "I eat gogi (Korean bbq) by myself. I went just a couple days ago. There's a method to it. You go in confidently, and when they ask how many, you say three or four even if you're alone. They don't take you in if you say you're alone."

Rain added, "I enjoy the time on my own. I say hi when people recognize me but when they request photos, I tell them I'm untidy and give them a hug instead."

rjpg.jpgr1jpg.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Rain Talks About His Dynamic With Kim Tae Hee + Gives Tip For Eating Alone

On the February 6 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” the cast of “Uhm Bok Dong” starred in an episode featuring “Extraordinary people.”

During the broadcast, Rain talked about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When asked, “Do you agree wholeheartedly with your wife’s opinions?” Rain replied, “I don’t have an opinion. It’s more comfortable that way.

Source (1) /  soompi news

Now, that's a wise man talking haha. What a wisdom! (just kidding)

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** Sometimes you just need space to be yourself. :lol:Space is good in a relationship. It is healthy and being alone does not mean that you are lonely. Emotional and physical space from your partner nurtures the relationship because it provides a sense of independence for both, and it makes your relationship stronger because it allows it room to grow and flourish.

Rain says he enjoys eating alone even after marrying Kim Tae Hee

Rain talked about his love for eating alone.

On the February 6 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Rain shared he enjoys eating alone even after marriage with Kim Tae Hee

He explained, "I need time on my own sometimes. There are levels in eating alone." Rain continued, "I eat gogi (Korean bbq) by myself. I went just a couple days ago. There's a method to it. You go in confidently, and when they ask how many, you say three or four even if you're alone. They don't take you in if you say you're alone."

Rain added, "I enjoy the time on my own. I say hi when people recognize me but when they request photos, I tell them I'm untidy and give them a hug instead."

Haha one of the fans commented "Just say you don't like to share your food!" We all know that special relationship between Rain and his food! Haha. Just kidding.

Kidding aside I absolutely agree that space is definitely good and healthy in a relationship. And yes, a hug will do :):heart:

1 minute ago, hnfragile said:

Now, that's a wise man talking haha. What a wisdom! (just kidding)

Haha one of the fans commented "Just say you don't like to share your food!" We all know that special relationship between Rain and his food! Haha. Just kidding.

Kidding aside I absolutely agree that space is definitely good and healthy in a relationship. And yes, a hug will do :)

Hi hnfragile, I remember then during the peak of his career, RAIN interacted with his fans/people by waving his hands & taking pictures with them. He seldom shakes hands & much more hug since he doesn't want to be touched.............People change...........RAIN mellows down as years pass by. And this is good. :lol:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003820238

[N시청률] 이범수·비·이시언·신수항 입담 효과…'라디오스타' 6%로 ↑

기사입력2019.02.07 오전 8:17 최종수정2019.02.07 오전 8:18

0003820238_001_20190207081838635.jpg?type=w540
(서울=뉴스1) 장아름 기자 = MBC '라디오스타' 시청률이 상승했다.

7일 시청률조사회사 닐슨코리아의 집계에 따르면 지난 6일 오후 11시10분 방송된 '라디오스타'는 1부 6.0%, 2부 6.0%의 전국일일시청률을 기록했다.

이는 지난 방송분이 기록한 5.1%(1부·2부 기준) 보다 0.9%포인트 상승한 수치로 이날 방송에서는 영화 '자전차왕 엄복동'의 이범수와 비, 이시언, 신수항이 출연해 입담을 뽐냈다.

한편 동 시간대 방송된 SBS '백종원의 골목식당'은 1부 8.0%와 2부 8.8%를, KBS 2TV '옥탑방의 문제아들'은 1부 2.8%와 2부 3.7%를 각각 나타냈다.

aluemchang@news1.kr
-------------------------
[N audience rating] Lee Beom-soo, Rain, Lee Si-eon, Shin Soo-hang 'Radio Star' ↑ to 6%

(Seoul = News 1) Zhang Beiji = MBC 'radio star' rating has risen.

According to Nielsen Korea's ratings on July 7, "Radio Star," which was broadcasted at 11:10 pm on June 6, recorded 6.0 percent of the total, and 6.0 percent of the nationwide daily ratings.

It was 0.9 percentage points higher than the 5.1 percent recorded in the previous broadcast, this episode guests were Lee Beom-soo, Rain, Lee Si-eon and Shin Soo-hwan.

Meanwhile, SBS 'Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant' showed 8.0% and 8.8% of the total, while KBS 2TV '
Problem Child in House' showed 2.8% and 3.7% respectively.

aluemchang@news1.kr

13 minutes ago, hnfragile said:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003820238

[N시청률] 이범수·비·이시언·신수항 입담 효과…'라디오스타' 6%로 ↑

기사입력2019.02.07 오전 8:17 최종수정2019.02.07 오전 8:18

(서울=뉴스1) 장아름 기자 = MBC '라디오스타' 시청률이 상승했다.

7일 시청률조사회사 닐슨코리아의 집계에 따르면 지난 6일 오후 11시10분 방송된 '라디오스타'는 1부 6.0%, 2부 6.0%의 전국일일시청률을 기록했다.

이는 지난 방송분이 기록한 5.1%(1부·2부 기준) 보다 0.9%포인트 상승한 수치로 이날 방송에서는 영화 '자전차왕 엄복동'의 이범수와 비, 이시언, 신수항이 출연해 입담을 뽐냈다.

한편 동 시간대 방송된 SBS '백종원의 골목식당'은 1부 8.0%와 2부 8.8%를, KBS 2TV '옥탑방의 문제아들'은 1부 2.8%와 2부 3.7%를 각각 나타냈다.

aluemchang@news1.kr
-------------------------
[N audience rating] Lee Beom-soo, Rain, Lee Si-eon, Shin Soo-hang 'Radio Star' ↑ to 6%

(Seoul = News 1) Zhang Beiji = MBC 'radio star' rating has risen.

According to Nielsen Korea's ratings on July 7, "Radio Star," which was broadcasted at 11:10 pm on June 6, recorded 6.0 percent of the total, and 6.0 percent of the nationwide daily ratings.

It was 0.9 percentage points higher than the 5.1 percent recorded in the previous broadcast, this episode guests were Lee Beom-soo, Rain, Lee Si-eon and Shin Soo-hwan.

Meanwhile, SBS 'Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant' showed 8.0% and 8.8% of the total, while KBS 2TV '
Problem Child in House' showed 2.8% and 3.7% respectively.

aluemchang@news1.kr

hnfragile, thanks for sharing this. TV ratings are always significant to gauge which programs are more popular for broadcasting companies, advertising companies, and also fans. Neilsen Korea measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media. :lol:

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hnfragile, I remember then during the peak of his career, RAIN interacted with his fans/people by waving his hands & taking pictures with them. He seldom shakes hands & much more hug since he doesn't want to be touched.............People change...........RAIN mellows down as years pass by. And this is good. :lol:

I think he has always been consistent about no pictures of/with him during his private time. Rain has definitely become more relaxed, but to his defense, during the peak of his career his schedule was literally crazy and his life back then was so much more stressful. Just thinking about his schedule back then gave me stress, let alone living it himself. It's good that he has learnt to unwind.

I have a lot of thoughts and experience about being an introvert (am an extreme one myself) and stuff but I'll spare you my psychological rants :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing this. His message read : "my photo with Ji-hoon hyung. :> Learn a lot! Ji-hoon hyung, who is doing very well is like my brother-in-law, and he keeps asking if I'm nervous. I hope to see you soon with this work !! # Radio star # Rain # uhmbok-dong # Cha Tae-hyun "