Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures yesterday with a caption - # hongkong # reallyamazing # Impressed every time I come back # 10" Wow, those food look amazing Look really delicious. Enjoy your meal, RAIN!  Your always share delicious food in your IG.  I am so hungry. Glad that you do enjoy food in HK. And so many foods you ordered. Amazing HK dimsum! Enjoy everything in Hong Kong, RAIN! :lol:

• Like 1

***RAIN posted slide of pictures 2-days ago with a caption -" # Hot and # good # hongkong " - You look good, too. Hot daddy.. Hong Kong is beautiful. I'm wondering if where's KTH..... Happy Wedding Anniversary!  I wish you happiness and lasting success. Enjoy your stay in HK. Glad to see you are having fun! Thank you for sharing your photos.  Can't wait to see more photos. I wonder what is he looking at in his mobile phone or reading messages......  You seem to be enjoying yourself in HK. You look so COOL wearing that casual get-up. :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures yesterday. It seems that he was in Shanghai Yu Yuan restaurant. This is a beautiful place with a spectacular view of HK. He looks so COOL! Beautiful smile there, huh.....  Glad you had a great time in Hong Kong, RAIN. I hope you arrived home safely.  Stay healthy. :lol:

• Like 2

*** Rain is doing perfectly well for himself financially and is happily married (to a very gorgeous woman no less) - What else a person can ask in life? No matter what they say it's Rain. I'll be here supporting my man all the way! He looks amazing and finally living his best life. :lol:

RAIN still has his boyish charms

201901230752422410_1.jpg

source : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/01/rain-still-has-his-boyish-charms.html

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/kamila_prague/status/1087223595699441664

Rain was talking about his new movie #uhmbokdong , how tough it was to shoot outside in the summer heat and about his plans with the new boy group - and refused to answer the questions concerning his private life.

@willenette I read from kamila625 on twitter that the clothes that Rain donated for auction at the charity event started at HKD 15,000 and ended at HKD 80,000 :) For some reason I can't embed tweets here :(

https://twitter.com/kamila_prague/status/1087219822658764800

IGers said before the charity event on Jan 20, he also performed on Jan 19, but I haven't found out where :)

4 hours ago, brattyxoxo said:

The movie trailer with English subtitles for "The Cyclist King" 자전차왕 엄복동 (2019),brought to you by EonTalk. The film features Rain, Kang So-Ra, and Lee Bum-Soo, and is set to release in February 2019.

Hi brattyxoxo, thanks for sharing this trailer with Eng subs. It's fun watching a video when you can understand what you're watching about. :lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, hnfragile said:

https://twitter.com/kamila_prague/status/1087223595699441664

Rain was talking about his new movie #uhmbokdong , how tough it was to shoot outside in the summer heat and about his plans with the new boy group - and refused to answer the questions concerning his private life.

@willenette I read from kamila625 on twitter that the clothes that Rain donated for auction at the charity event started at HKD 15,000 and ended at HKD 80,000 :) For some reason I can't embed tweets here :(

https://twitter.com/kamila_prague/status/1087219822658764800

IGers said before the charity event on Jan 20, he also performed on Jan 19, but I haven't found out where :)

Hi hnfragile, thanks for sharing the info about the amount of clothes he donated for auction during the event. Ye, he also attended an event on that night he arrived HK, prior the Tong Sam.....  :lol:

3 minutes ago, sky5joyous said:

Hi sky5joyous, thanks for sharing these new stills for the upcoming movie. Please keep them coming. :lol:

• Like 1