Eddie Peng

Guest sansan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

im watching the young warrior right now with him in it!! i was so happy to see him. haha he plays a happy character. so adorable!!

Guest hazeleyes0115

i keep getting him and that guy from HANA KIMI mixed up cuz they kind of look alike sometimess.

but they both cutee. i was sooo obsessed with him after chinese paladin i did a whole research thing on him LOLSSS

are you refering to Wu Zun or Jiro Wang? if you mean Wu Zun, err... a bit, i guess. but some people also said that Eddie kinda looks like Mike He,too.

20070215025744.jpg

20070215022623.jpg

cafe de peng

im watching the young warrior right now with him in it!! i was so happy to see him. haha he plays a happy character. so adorable!!

aww,yeah! he is so funny and adorable in SNYJJ! i love the way he interact with his love interest in this series. lol. he's really adorable! :D

Guest hazeleyes0115

Eddie's Valentine Message from his blog. :D

February 15, 2007

happy valentines everybody!! ic_sun.gifhihi everyone howz it going??ic_heart.gific_m_heart.gif

does everyone have an awesome valentines day??

chinese year is coming ic_smile.gific_cute.gif

eddie is here to wish you all the best and good luck in the 2007 ^__^

miss you guyz soooo much

don't forget me oh!!! heheh ^o^(´ー`)(゚д゚)ic_sun.gif

eddie

Eddieの冒険日記@エディ・ポンBlog

Guest hazeleyes0115

omg omg I fell in love with him in the show scent of love. <3 <3 :D

omg! yeah! he is so adorable in Scent Of Love!

i love how his heart is pure in loving the lead girl. but it

also has a sad ending,too. :tears:

are you refering to Wu Zun or Jiro Wang? if you mean Wu Zun, err... a bit, i guess. but some people also said that Eddie kinda looks like Mike He,too.

20070215025744.jpg

20070215022623.jpg

cafe de peng

aww,yeah! he is so funny and adorable in SNYJJ! i love the way he interact with his love interest in this series. lol. he's really adorable! :D

not jiro or wu zun. that guy that plays senior Nam. LOLS.

Guest hazeleyes0115

not jiro or wu zun. that guy that plays senior Nam. LOLS.

what?! ;) Eddie and Ethan!^

eddieethanbb5.jpg

cafe de peng

Guest sang_woo_always

i think eddie and ethan kinda look alike..i love them both..they're soo cute...gosh..i really want to see that new series with eddie and esther back together....any new news on that??..or pics???

Guest hazeleyes0115

i think eddie and ethan kinda look alike..i love them both..they're soo cute...gosh..i really want to see that new series with eddie and esther back together....any new news on that??..or pics???

hello,sang_woo_always!^ im so glad to meet another supporter of Eddie here in soompi!^

and since you also love Ethan,i'm sure you'll be thrilled to watch their movie,Exit No.6!^ i think

it would be shown this month,too,so i hope ou can watch the movie? :w00t: because i'm alreay excited

for the movie to be released on DVD. :lol: anyway,i haven't heard about his new series with Esther now. :unsure:

but i saw some pics from Sina about the series,i already posted those in the previous pages.^

Guest hazeleyes0115

Eddie has a new series!^ i don't know the title yet but

i found this pic from one of his fansite. i think this was the

location... ;)

z12193293nt7.jpg

cafe de peng

Archived