[movie 2008] The Truck 트럭

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

Movie genre is thriller.

Ohh.. ok. Maybe supernatural/murder thriller, perhaps. Poster with the truck looks creepy.

Anyway.. Yoo Hye Jin is an awesome & incredible movie actor. I'm surprised that JG gets the first lead in the movie, not that it's bad// not at all.. or maybe it's equal between them.

But that last capture of JG.. his eyes.. are just SCARY. Totally like a serial killer or something? :sweatingbullets:

erm, I think he acts as the killer or murderer !

Yeah.. definitely with that dark aura. :sweatingbullets: JG is playing a really intense specific role, probably got a ride on the truck and from there, the storyline starts.

Hope it's not really horror or supernatural sort of story... just want to see JG acting his character and showing what he's got.

No wonder he's been quiet all these while, the movie's coming out in 2 months! :w00t:

Guest huangsy

Movie seems to have been delayed, kinda should have been a 2007 movie.

He wore like a guard uniform in the screen caps, dunno about the hitch ride.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest huangsy
Guest valley girl

wow seems thrilling wanna watch this good for jin goo , now he become a lead now, has he did his military service yet??

Guest huangsy

Source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=485

[오승연 박사 연예뉴스 영어로 따라잡기]영화 ‘트럭’ 주연 유해진 “양복 처음 입는 느낌”

[스포츠월드 2008.08.20 21:22:09]

배우 유해진(사진)이 영화 ‘트럭’(권형진 감독, 싸이더스FNH 제작)으로 영화 연기 11년만에 첫 주연을 맡았다.

유해진은 19일 서울 대한극장에서 열린 ‘트럭’ 제작발표회에서 “오늘도 제가 양복을 입었지만 첫 주연을 맡아 마치 양복을 입은 느낌”이라고 첫 주연을 맡은 소감을 밝혔다. 이어 “양복처럼 꽉 죄는 듯하고 묘한 불편함도 있다”며 “그래서 부담이 많이 돼고 어깨도 무겁다”고 덧붙였다.

유해진은 이번 영화에서 아픈 딸의 수술비 마련을 위해 24시간 안에 시체를 수송해서 처리하는 임무를 수행하는 트럭운전사 정철민 역을 맡아 그와 함께 동행하게 된 연쇄살인범 김영호 역의 진구와 열연을 펼친다.

유해진은 이번 영화에서 맡게 된 트럭운전사 역과 관련된 독특한 인연을 밝히기도 했다. 유해진은 “첫 영화데뷔작인 ‘블랙잭’에서는 조수석에 앉는 역할이었는데 운전석에 앉게 되기까지 10년이 걸린 셈”이라며 남다른 소회를 밝히기도 했다. 오는 9월 25일 개봉된다.

Actor Yoo Haejin takes the leading role for the first time, ever since he made his debut 11 years ago, in the movie ‘Truck.’

Yoo Haejin said at the movie production conference of ‘Truck’ on the 19th, "I am wearing a suit today, but I feel like wearing a suit for the first time taking the leading role of the movie. I feel the kind of tension you feel when you wear your new suit. So I feel a bit of a burden that I have to do a good job."

In the movie, Yoo Haejin takes the role of truckdriver Jung Chulmin who spends 24 hours of his day transporting and processing corpses to earn money for his sick daughter. He acts with Jingu who takes the role of a serial killer named Kim Youngho.

Yoo Haejin talked about his feelings acting in the movie. He said, "I sat in the passenger seat in my debut movie ‘Blackjack.’ So it took me 10 years to get to seat in the driver’s seat." The movie will be released on September 25th.

*leading role : 주연

*production conference : 제작발표회

*tension : 긴장감

*burden : 짐

*transport : 운반하다, 수송하다

*process : 처리하다

*corpse : 시체

*serial killer : 연쇄살인범

*passenger seat : 조수석

*driver’s seat : 운전석

wow seems thrilling wanna watch this good for jin goo , now he become a lead now, has he did his military service yet??

Yes, fortunately.. he has. :D

Btw.. have you seen A Bittersweet Life, Jin Goo has a role in the movie as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived