[reality] Junjin's High School Girls 4

Guest robotic

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YnNhiTrn

LOL. Junjin won the poll for "Most Likely to be Best Dad" and this is his reward? Thank god a Suju/DBSK/younger-idol boy didn't win it then, hm? lol Where the heck are their real parents though?

I'm gonna hope for some awkward "Ew, I like DBSK more than Shinhwa, you're old" comments. ^_^

And good thing this show isn't on SBS or else there would have been a 0% of subbing, lol.

wow kang byeol's nickname isn't so nice (by that I mean, just the word combo).. her specialty's english.. so i guess that's part of the reason why... lol and she's a party girl I guess too judging from what she likes 'hip-hop parties'.. yeah just by reading the profiles, I have a feeling that he just signed up for a lot on his plate.

but anywhoo... aww Junjin-oppa. I hope it's not like majorly 'i wanna rip out my hair so badly' type of situation. but then again. it might be. it seems interesting, and I hope it gets subbed/partially subbed.

Guest Sango2893

wow kang byeol's nickname isn't so nice (by that I mean, just the word combo).. her specialty's english.. so i guess that's part of the reason why... lol and she's a party girl I guess too judging from what she likes 'hip-hop parties'.. yeah just by reading the profiles, I have a feeling that he just signed up for a lot on his plate.

oh~! what does it say?

I don't get it.

She looks like she likes Hip Hop parties lol.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

HAHAHAHA

The show sounds bizarre but ridiculously cute.

The pictures are SO funny.

I was never really a fan of JunJin but something like this could make me be a fan.

LOL

Oh dear.

Just look at the pictures of him.

The hair. The stance. The facial expression.

Guest abcdaisy

looks like a good show but i have to point this out the second picture and the girl that's near his head pose is super disturbing because it's right next to junjin head hahahahahahahaha

junjin looks afraid i would be too :]

Archived