Miley And Mandy Mocking Selena And Demi

Guest leongfun

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel2nyt

From what I know they are all friends

I think people are blowing this out of proportion honestly they just being annoying teenagers.

They are just joking around people need to fall back on the real :rolleyes:

i dont like miley and mandy but i agree with you

okay, that right there is SO fake. Apologize? It was just so obvious that she was making fun of them! I mean, damn, how much further will she go? I've lost all respect (the little I had for her in the first place) for this girl.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

LOL ..wow Disney should take a que from all of this and launch Mean Girls 2

but seriously though, as immature as that was...Miley was hilarious lol

if I was a middle school pinkberry, I'd prob do that too...just cuz Selena/Demi's video was like they're trying too hard to be interesting

Guest raindrops

i never thought i'd ever try to back miley cyrus up for anything after those raunchy photos were leaked out onto the internet, but her apology sounded quite genuine, and i'm pretty sure a good majority of us would be able to relate if we were to make videos on youtube.

i think that she was just having fun, and having fun isnt against the law <_<' some people are so oversensitive on these topics,

both pairs are relatively young.. so i didn't really find it surprising, i actually found it amusing hahaha..

----rainie*

Guest JaeHoLove

Hmm, okay. It's Miley's fault this time. I didn't know she could be such a drag queen/mean girl/drama queen.

Either way, I still love Miley better than Selena or Demi whatever

Guest kandi

From what I know they are all friends

I think people are blowing this out of proportion honestly they just being annoying teenagers.

They are just joking around people need to fall back on the real :rolleyes:

well said.

man people need to tone down the hate for miley. she maybe annoying but do we need another thread about it.

Guest JaeHoLove

Hmm, okay. It's Miley's fault this time. I didn't know she could be such a drag queen/mean girl/drama queen.

Either way, I still love Miley better than Selena or Demi whatever

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

they probably know each other but not really friends.

demi said that she didnt know them..

i though it was really immature of miley to make a "parody" video.

on top of that she posted it on youtube knowing ppl watch her video blogs

its more like shes openly making fun of them thinking she can get away with it

that picture of selena and nick looks pretty fake tho lol

i wonder if they're actually dating

Guest mopwns

She said the word 'funny' like 92438508 times in under 20 seconds.

and she basically said the same thing.

"They were being funny, and that's our thing, to be funny. They were...being funny...on their show...and like Elvis said, 'imitation is greatest form of flattery,' and we were imitating them, you know, being funny."

STFU MILEY!

gosh what is wrong w/ them that was just plan rude...i never really like miley...and not the biggest fan of her's either....i mean people r sayin she is a good role model but i surely don't...gosh anyways they were pretty rude though.

I honestly did not like what Miley&Mandy did. :(

Whinely was just jealous that Selena and Demi's show is better! lol. I dunno. I'm just guessing. I don't watch their shows.

Selena & Demi are cute and sweet, while as Mandy&Miley are rude and obnoxious. Sheesh.

I'm thinking she just apologized to make herself look good. >__>

Archived