Miley And Mandy Mocking Selena And Demi

Guest leongfun

Guest leongfun

miley-selena.jpg

Video Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV0TO1xpByw&e

Miley's Apology

Rolling Stone recently outed Selena and Nick Jonas as a couple. As a result, blogs have picked up on frenemie Miley Cyrus and BFF Mandy Jirouex’s paraody of Demi and BFF Demi Lovato from March.

When Selena and Demi were asked what they thought of Miley & Mandy’s parody back in July, they told Popstar magazine:

Demi: “Um, I don’t…know. Like, I don’t know! Cuz I don’t know them. I was…surprised. I was kinda honored, but in the same way, I don’t know!”

Selena: “Yeah, I don’t really know what happened there… but I was surprised about it.”

Do you think Miley was really trying to make fun of Selena and only apologized to make herself look good?

selenademi.pngmiley-cyrus-jesus.jpg

2063645675_a6ea2ead98.jpg2214099006_3022df6c14.jpg2419561100_5122928871.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MANDA☆PANDA

I was just watching about this on Inside Edition!

I think that Miley is only apologizing to save her own butt.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm totally sick of Miley & Mandy.......

Guest colloquy

Um... what the hell

Miley's voice in her parody video is SO annoying. Somebody tell her to tone it down. X_X

Guest miimisunshine

i will NEVER like Miley Cyrus.... kinda agree with the topic starter. she did apologize to make her look good. i like Demi and Selena more. they have more talent than Miley

Guest Sango2893

If you ever needed an example of a real hater....

shame.

:lol:

I liked Demi waay more,because

she can actually sing.

Don't let me become a disney star,

Miley would have a couple of black

eyes yo!

LOL!

Guest c0lap1nada

That was interesting... o_O Kind of loser-ish?

Doesn't matter though.. Don't like all four of them. =_= Not even pretty. And can Selena see through those bangs of hers...??

Guest x0_saturn_0x

ugh miley is insanely annoying

especially with her and mandy mocking selena and demi

her apology doesn't even sound like it's sincere.

T__T

you can really see the difference between those girls...

selena and demi are such down-to-earth and good people compared to those other two -_-

Guest luvsnkisses

miley have some serious problem is she jealous or something cause she got duumped by nick, wow she needs to get a life

Guest tecktonik/

I don't like Milkey & Mandy but this whole thing is ridiculous. o_o They are friends so if they want to make fun of each other, they can. Some people took it way too seriously and thought of it as "insulting" or something but they were just joking. They know each other in real life so at least Miley has a right to poke fun. Mandy, not to sure about her...

... I still like Demi and Selena better, no doubt, but you guys need to learn to not judge people without knowing the whole situation first

LOL Demi was kind of freaked out about it o_O But shouldn't Selena know Miley? Well I guess its like a classmate mocking you. Kind of awkward o_o Well, I think Mileys video was a more obnoxious version. It was annoying but shouldn't have been taken very seriously

Guest chungmah.

She thinks its funny. Eesh -__-

Her apology was just like yeahh.

Was it even an apology? I heard no sorry.

Guest o1honey

isn't Mandy like 21 or something?.. she's a bit to old to be the BFF of a 15 year old...

it's kinda dumb of what they did -_-"

like ppl say.. Miley is suppose to be a role model to kids, but she goes off doing the dumbest thing

maybe her blonde wig does suit her "blonde dumbness"... >.<

Guest yienyienyien

I honestly thought the video..was sorta funny. :P It's not that bad and I thought they're all friends(?)

Guest not_a_saint0713

ummm...when would miley be sincere? hmmmm....i wonder when...

i still cant accept the fact that Selena and Nick are dating........! :tears:

but obviously the last pic is PS...>!

Archived