New Miley Cyrus Leaked (and Scandalous) Pictures

Guest leongfun

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chungmonkey629

i don't see how these pics are so scandalous. she's kissing a boy. that's not even pg-13. it's like pg.

i'm sure most of us have gone FARRR beyond just kissing. she's 15. give her a break. she deserves to experiment like everyone else and have a personal life beyond just teen-boppy disney. many ppl take pics of them kissing with their significant others. this is NOT THAT BAD.

Guest oneandonlysarang

lmao xD what a great role model for kids! not T.T

i hate her singing shes wayyy overrated >.< i dont uunderstand why people like her so much!

p.s she has bad taste in guys! hes one ugly dude

Guest CitrusFlower

i don't see how these pics are so scandalous. she's kissing a boy. that's not even pg-13. it's like pg.

i'm sure most of us have gone FARRR beyond just kissing. she's 15. give her a break. she deserves to experiment like everyone else and have a personal life beyond just teen-boppy disney. many ppl take pics of them kissing with their significant others. this is NOT THAT BAD.

It's not bad but I think many of us aren't talking about these pictures, well for me I'm thinking of the other pictures since it's similar and it's from the same batch and the rest just don't like her

LOL, she is getting bad.. xD Hope she wont influence those teeny bloopers to pull out such stupid stunt at 15.. <_<

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

Hmmm...I remember the good old days where Disney Stars kept a good image.

Miley is just UCK.

Guest orange momo

I think it's funny how people care so much.. she is a little freakin kid. Not someone who even should be considered a role model just based on her age.. she is going to make numerous mistakes before she is even 20. The only reason it's so bad is because she is a celeb and it's on a wider scale... there are so many REAL LIFE kids that do worse.

Guest mochi.

I agree with some of the other people in here. Many people have done worse, even at her age. But what I think is the deal is that she's a Disney Channel star and many kids look up to them. Sure, no one's perfect and we all make mistakes, but I think that she shouldn't be publicly showing these pics, whether she posted them herself or another person somehow got a hold of them.

But I think it's ironic how a few days ago there was a fuss about her and her friend posting a video mocking Selena and Demi, which imo, was because she was jealous of Selena being with her ex-bf, but I could be wrong. And then now there are these pictures of her kissing another guy.

Guest 1S0ULL

Whoever's leaking all these images is an idiot. They could have made so much money by selling them to the press.

HAA .

I would've so done that .

Miley is just stupid. What an immature little girl .

Guest lisalee89

I'm sorry for saying this, but the way shes going, shes going about it all wrong. She is just another lil W*hore in the making.

Guest fatcupoftea

AGREE AGREE!

This entire "scandal" is so dumb! :rolleyes:

She has a freaking love life...so what?! Get over it peeps.

so it must be very stupid if you did that to your boyfriend then.

i'm guessing you never dated a guy before. i mean, when you like some a lot,

you like to make out or have a little fun time together. let me guess you're a loner?

cause she wants to, just deal with it.

probably her friend, mandy.

omfg how would you feel if i called you stupid and your boyfriend looks hideous and that i said i hated you

just cause you did the same thing to your boyfriend. goodness gracious

seriously people, chillax. it's just a freaking picture. leave them be.

okay being honest is better, but goodness, you guys are just so jealous of her cause she has a boyfriend.

-____________________________-;;

and i don't think it's leaked. it's more like they did it on purpose imo. they just wanted to have fun, you know?

i mean in our lifetime, we all want to have fun, right? i mean who doesn't want to have fun?

it's like people don't know how to have fun anymore.

...gee you sure are mature.

Here's a cookie :w00t:

Guest kumoko

why is this girl craving for so much attention?

i get to see her face enough as it is every single time I log into myspace. stupid ads...haaha.

no offense, but the guy ain't all that hot. :mellow:

Archived