New Miley Cyrus Leaked (and Scandalous) Pictures

Guest leongfun

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pickychu

Whoever's leaking all these images is an idiot. They could have made so much money by selling them to the press.

Guest Sango2893

Whoever's leaking all these images is an idiot. They could have made so much money by selling them to the press.

Exactly :lol:

Plus,the guy is not that cute...

Is that her boy toy??? man he is not good looking... his high nose is a turn off...

I wonder who got a hold of these pix and posted it on the internet...

I feel sorry for her... one after another...

JUST LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE...

it's just probably her myspace pictures.

Guest xiuieee

SELL SELL SELL AND RUIN HER CAREER =D

i rly dont like her..i dunno why people do....

and gosh that guy...bad bad bad taste miley!

Guest tknoodles

i wonder if these pics are only known to the internet world because i saw her on some morning this morning and the hosts were like praising her and saying what a good girl and role model she is. :rolleyes:

Guest uninfatuated

who keeps taking these pics?!

lol

i would like to ask the same question. all of these pictures are leaking out (much to all of our guilty pleasure. don't deny it, you still like to see what picture is going to be leaked next! :rolleyes: ) and yet who is leaking them?

if these are new or fairly recent then miley should learn from before and just stop taking those kinds of pictures. if they were hacked from her computer or whatnot then it would be a shame.

Guest EchoOff

she's apologizing over and over again for her scandalous pictures, yet she still takes them. what the hell?

and he's ugly to be taking that kind of pictures with :tongue2:

Guest eyeheartyou

oh miley. if she's like this at 15 can you imagine her at 18 when she's no longer has to listen to her parents? i bet she's gonna outdo britney and lindsey.

off topic did anyone see her video where she makes fun of selena gomez and demi lovato?? she is such a mean girl. but its understandable since she is only 15 but that mandy girl is WAY too old to be caught up in high school drama.

Guest dankyung

.. does she leak these herself to get into the spotlight more?? i really wanna know how these pics get leaked so easily. O.o

Guest mysugebe

when will she learn not to post picture up on myspace or something like that?

and i love how their parents aren't doing anything constructive about her. :angry:

when will she learn not to post picture up on myspace or something like that?

and i love how their parents aren't doing anything constructive about her. :angry:

Archived