HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY IM [TAEBIN of 1TYM] ★ May 6, 1980

jenaviev

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO THE AWESOME DANNY IM. 26 already! ^^. Harhars, since Danny told Teddy about soompi, maybe he will see this thread ^^. if he doesn't see it whatever, i'm still writing no matter what ^^.

Dear Mr. 1177 <-kekeke,

I hope that your 26th birthday will be amazing and full of joy. The 1tymers and Taebin fans here at soompi, the Garden, and other sites/forums gather around on your birthday from around the world to celebrate with you. We may not be there in person with you on this special birthday, but we are there with you in spirit. In order for you to make this birthday more special than it already is [*gasp* but it can be done *nods seriously*], please grant us this one wish. Have fun, be safe, and eat 7285935702987509217 pounds of yummy cake for us XD. We know about your eating skills, man! Hahas. On this day, I hope...no I know...that you will be surrounded by your loved ones as they celebrate along with you, this special day when God gave us such a wonderful guy ...you. ^^. Your fans, friends, and family will continue to support you and we greatly anticipate your album! Even though it'll be a single, we're ALWAYS hungry for Taebin stuff ㅋㅋㅋ. 오빠, 사랑해! 힘내 & stay healthy! 아자 아자 파이팅!

ONE,

JANE.

P.S. Be prepared. We will spammmm like crazyyy on the Garden when the day comes XD.

Guest hillz3388

ahhhh!!SAENG CHUKHA HAMNIDA DANNY!!! <3

STILL LOOKING HOTT*

26 yearz of HOTTNESS! and aint gonna end either!:lol:

Guest methamphetamine

Dear Danny/Taebin/Mr. 1177

danny9jg.jpg

I hope you will always be

As good a person

As you are right now

And that the charm

And loveliness you posses

Will never go away

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

picture credits to 1tymgarden

Guest Amuse

lols. Isn't it a bit too early? Oh wells. XD

Happy early birthday to Taebin. ^^

May all your fans go even crazier. lols.

Guest melxXz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DANNYBOI® <3

i love you i love you i love you and i will tell you how much i do when you come home tonight <3

wait for my present for you cause i swear it's absolutely tasty.

AND NO YOU ARE NOT ROLLIN YOUR EYES, MY 1TYMGIRLS XD

dannyboi® is MY mothereffing trademark.

Guest s3rene

Darn it, I am late to wish him a happy Birthday. :( Happy Birthday to Taebin oppa. Wish you the best and have continuous success. :D

Archived