• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Pizza Hut

Source: blog.naver.com

credit:Shelley@rain-cloud

[]http://upic.me/i/ol/cgnb7.jpg[/]

[]http://upic.me/i/a2/gtib8.jpg[/

Hi jini, thanks for posting this photo. I want to ride in that bus where RAIN's image on it. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Thanks guys also for sharing all the videos & photos of the Lotte Family Concert last Saturday. Awesome! So good to see him on-stage again. I miss him on the stage. As usual, the screams & shouts of the fans were so loud. I enjoy watching the video. So melting watching him again on the stage singing. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jini and Rainxoxoxo for sharing ^^

=============

090419 Rain in icheon airport

sr : blog.daum

[] 090419_Rain_in_airport.jpg[/]

Hi Lihn, thanks for posting this photo. He left yesterday. I saw the video & as usual, this guy walked so fast. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest RainingAllDay

Dear Rainxoxoxo, thank you so much for all the amazing clips from Lote concert and also the awesome pics. :D

Also thanks to everybody for all sharing here.

Guest angelordevil

[Apr-19-2009] Rain message for charity concert [Eng Sub]

Rain's message to congratulate Jackie Chan's charity concert

credit: Rainlegend.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Favorite Korean singers for Thai kpop-pers

1 WonderGirls

2 Rain

3 Super Junior

4 Big Bang

5 Dong Bang Shin Ki

C: KBites

[Apr-19-2009] Rain message for charity concert [Eng Sub]

Rain's message to congratulate Jackie Chan's charity concert

credit: Rainlegend.com

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing the video clip with eng subs.......... Gosh, I hope this will be on May 11..........it's on May 1! :lol: :blush:

Guest angelordevil

090420[KBS Global]Rain to Attend Jackie Chan’s Benefit Concert

Singer and actor Rain will take part in a charity concert organized by Hong Kong star Jackie Chan.

J.Tune Entertainment, Rain’s agency, said last Friday that the Korean star is invited to the Good Friend Concert to be held at the Beijing National Stadium in China on May 1. All proceeds from the concert will be donated to charities.

Rain met Chan when both of them attended the closing ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

J.Tune said, “Rain is pleased to be part of the event as he has admired Chan for his work in helping the poor in the world.”

Meanwhile, the singer performed at the Lotte Family Concert at the Olympic Park in Seoul on Saturday. He is currently the face of Lotte Duty Free Shop.

Copyrights © 2008 KBS All Right Reserved.

credit:rain-asia

[Apr-20-2009]Rain excited more than 10,000 audiences on the domestic stage in 4 months

Rain who has been taking a rest since he got through the domestic activity of his 5th album Rainism, currently appeared on the stage for a long time, and made the audience wild with enthusiasm.

Rain participated in '2009 Lotte Family Concert' held in Gymnastics Arena inside of Seoul Olympic Park, on the 18th.

Starting with 'Fresh Woman', Rain sang such total 7 hit songs as 'The way to avoid from the sun', 'Touch Ya', 'Love Story', 'September 12th', 'I Do', and 'Rainism', and he excited the audience with his sexy and powerful stage manner.

Rain expressed, " This is the fifth time I've participated in 'Lotte Family Concert" already. My Asia tour concert is coming up, you can look forward to great things from me."

In this concert held under Lotte Duty-Free Shop, 'Big Bang', 'Super Junior', and Shin Hye-Sung including Rain appeared on the stage, there were overseas tourists in a great mass from Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, as well as a lot of domestic fans.

credit to edaily

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest RainingAllDay

Pics from mysticRain are so wonderful as always, thank you Rainxoxoxo for sharing all these.

I'm still trying to watch all of your clips @youtube :lol: .

[Apr-20-2009]<Eng.trans> Mnet Japan Rainy Day 21

Rain in Korea.

Rain : It's so cold that it is hard to work. Through looking at the show window, the scene of the show window will be changed into another model. This concept is based on a simplicity and changing into another model.

Director : Please let you do what you feel, looking at the show window.

When Rain saw a motorcycle standing by, he said, "I like it so much, I'd like to drive it right now." and he started up the engine, " Oh, it's just my style!"

credit to benamoo

090418 Mnet Rainy Day 21

YT by happyyouyou

1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3qr9_1aqQ

2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HuGW6s3ri4

[Apr-20-2009]<Eng.trans> Mnet Japan Rainy Day 21

Rain in Korea.

Rain : It's so cold that it is hard to work. Through looking at the show window, the scene of the show window will be changed into another model. This concept is based on a simplicity and changing into another model.

Director : Please let you do what you feel, looking at the show window.

When Rain saw a motorcycle standing by, he said, "I like it so much, I'd like to drive it right now." and he started up the engine, " Oh, it's just my style!"

credit to benamoo

090418 Mnet Rainy Day 21

YT by happyyouyou

1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3qr9_1aqQ

2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HuGW6s3ri4

Hi RainingAllDay, thanks for sharing the translation & the video clips. I enjoyed watching the Part 2 more - so funny. RAIN is his usual self, so playful & naughty. :lol::sweatingbullets:

[Apr-20-2009]Rain excited more than 10,000 audiences on the domestic stage in 4 months

Rain who has been taking a rest since he got through the domestic activity of his 5th album Rainism, currently appeared on the stage for a long time, and made the audience wild with enthusiasm.

Rain participated in '2009 Lotte Family Concert' held in Gymnastics Arena inside of Seoul Olympic Park, on the 18th.

Starting with 'Fresh Woman', Rain sang such total 7 hit songs as 'The way to avoid from the sun', 'Touch Ya', 'Love Story', 'September 12th', 'I Do', and 'Rainism', and he excited the audience with his sexy and powerful stage manner.

Rain expressed, " This is the fifth time I've participated in 'Lotte Family Concert" already. My Asia tour concert is coming up, you can look forward to great things from me."

In this concert held under Lotte Duty-Free Shop, 'Big Bang', 'Super Junior', and Shin Hye-Sung including Rain appeared on the stage, there were overseas tourists in a great mass from Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, as well as a lot of domestic fans.

credit to edaily

Hi jini, thanks for posting this article. Can’t wait for his upcoming Asia Tour concert – just so excited. He’s been endorsing Lotte Duty Free for many years now & so thankful of them to be very supportive of RAIN for these years. The Lotte Family concert was his 1st stage performance for this year. :lol::D

Archived