Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest VyLeTtE

Ya!! Im looking forward of meeting you Kathy with a K (coz Nuriko is Cathy with a C) i got off from the office already late and we still had a dinner somewhere in Makati thats why i was so pissed coz i thought i will be seeing you guys there huhuhuh! Anyways i was able to watch Bi's concert (via satellite as i imagine it) I was late in the first night but just on time for the 2nd night (wow..i was really having a hard time bringing on my imaginations!!!)

>>>>> huwat?!?!?! via satellite!!! wch provider? mwahahaha so il get it too...

biers4ever... dun worry i understand :D

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>> huwat?!?!?! via satellite!!! wch provider? mwahahaha so il get it too...

biers4ever... dun worry i understand :D

now we are in the same boat kathy told me she will go nuts when the time comes that we will be together im just curious...are you taking drugs too?(just like me?)

Guest nikelope

share a big big big good news with you all!!!——:lol::lol::lol:

Rain to appear on CNN’s “Talk Asia”

Singer/actor Rain (real name Chung Ji-hoon), 23, will make an appearance on the international news channel CNN.

Rain’s agency, JYP Entertainment, said on Oct. 8 that the singer will give an interview on CNN’s show “Talk Asia” on Oct. 9 at a Hong Kong hotel. The show, which is hosted by Lorrain Hahn, who is of Korean descent, features prominent figures from Asia and airs throughout the entire Asian region.

In his interview, Rain, nicknamed a “new Asian icon,” will share his thoughts on recent trends in Asian culture. The show’s airing date is yet to be announced.

Other prominent guests who appeared on the show in the past include former South Korean President Kim Dae-jung, musicians Chung Myung-hoon and Cho Su-mi, singers Kim Gun-mo and Um Jung-hwa, Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, and film director Zhang Yimou, among others.

source:http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/entertainment/1364385_11692.html

when will this be aired on CNN? is it on the same day?

Guest LoveRain

Thanks for the piccies Jinlee. Lucky girl!

Debbii, AWESOME banners! Thank you for sharing those. I esoecially love the pic & slogan in the third one hahahahahaa.

1128900770_JYaq7G.jpg1128900770_KYaq7G.jpg

1128907779_Opaa6f.jpg

YES!! TEASE ME!!

Cha, so you're Bibi now eh! Wow, I'm really amazed by your imagination...hehe! you're really a "genius" :lol:

It takes a lot of effort to come out with this name...i dont know what happened when i signed up last week i got charitycn as my name..dont know what happened now my username appears here..thanks to soompi they just allowed this username for me...hehehe!

i told you my IQ is way above average!!! Im a genie este..genius!!!

Hi LS, Bam, Buttercups, Ladybug, have a nice trip home. I am at the concert hall library now. Guys, just to tell you that am glad you enjoyed the concert ! I did and last night was darn better than Saturday's. Especially for me coz I saw him up close at the finale near the stage!!! He waved to me and my two other friends and we were so excited and happy ! OK, kind of embarassed to read backlogs of his pics here coz this is an open space and ppl walking around !

Ayu : yesterday's Lian He Wan Bao had a short article on Rain's HK concert!!! yup, i'm a sporean too!! :D but i dun have scanner... if u want, i mail it to u? then can share wif every 1...

Nikelope : yup, saw ur post n went to watch cable vision also! they really did feature abt Rain!! but i wld say most, if not all of it is already posted here in soompi. so those who canot watch or missed it, dun worry!!

btw, i also listened to yesterday's FM 93.3 wor.. Liyi's program - Ha Ben Yin!? i was hoping that she will play Rain's song or mention abt him.. and she did!!! she only say the next song is by Rain who's having a concert in HK these 2 days.. she played "i do".... ^_^

All I can say is.. thank you to Wendy for giving me the opportunity to

go to this concert... the concert was awesome..

I am at the airpot lobby.. going home.. dead tired...

We are leaving Bi behind..... :tears:

Hi LS, Bam, Buttercups, Ladybug, have a nice trip home. I am at the concert hall library now. Guys, just to tell you that am glad you enjoyed the concert ! I did and last night was darn better than Saturday's. Especially for me coz I saw him up close at the finale near the stage!!! He waved to me and my two other friends and we were so excited and happy ! OK, kind of embarassed to read backlogs of his pics here coz this is an open space and ppl walking around !

WEEEENNNNNDDDDYYYY!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!! shoot i just missed them right?

-----

oops wendy i see you... and i gotta leave :(

Guest nurikocam18

bam and ls!! welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how was it? soul still attached to your body? heart still intact? im sure you guys had fun! ;)

edit---

ooooops... wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* weebee

>>>>> im actually tamed also :) im actually shy tho im the only one who believes it mwahahaha.... just like bi it takes time for me to open up mwahahaha....

oh btw... karen thanks for sharing ur experience :)

my gosh i can sense the connectivity...i can sense the vibe..good vibes...i feel it we asre destined to be together in Bi's name...

ya karen hope to see you before the weekend!! Thanks for the story can wait to hear it live!!!With matching emotions!!! :lol :lol::lol:

Guest VyLeTtE

my gosh i can sense the connectivity...i can sense the vibe..good vibes...i feel it we asre destined to be together in Bi's name...

ya karen hope to see you before the weekend!! Thanks for the story can wait to hear it live!!!With matching emotions!!! :lol :lol::lol:

>>>>> all biers are connected har3.... bam, wendy, and the others hehehehe in the airport and stl reporting har3..... cant wait to hear all ur stories :) bi's thread will be filled up 2m :)

Guest `soliloquy

Ayu : yesterday's Lian He Wan Bao had a short article on Rain's HK concert!!! yup, i'm a sporean too!! :D but i dun have scanner... if u want, i mail it to u? then can share wif every 1...

Nikelope : yup, saw ur post n went to watch cable vision also! they really did feature abt Rain!! but i wld say most, if not all of it is already posted here in soompi. so those who canot watch or missed it, dun worry!!

btw, i also listened to yesterday's FM 93.3 wor.. Liyi's program - Ha Ben Yin!? i was hoping that she will play Rain's song or mention abt him.. and she did!!! she only say the next song is by Rain who's having a concert in HK these 2 days.. she played "i do".... ^_^

annyong mayumi!

another singaporean bier here!!!!

Oh, you wanna send it over?

I guess we can do that. OR, we can wait for someone who has a scanner to scan it for us!

We give it a few days, if not you can send it over! thanks!!! so sweet of you~

Thank god i didnt miss all that much!

about that cable show!

You listened to liyi's Ha Ben Yun? And she played I do?

*faints* my fave song.. haha.. thanks for sharing it with us! ^^

Well, checked and I have 30 mins. to go before I am chased from this place.

Wanna say hi to Jen and Jinlees !

Off topic here for a moment : Am really sad about the earthquake that hit Pakistan and the huge numbers of fatalities and lives lost ...

ayu : ok, we wait afew days n see.. let me noe if u want it.. i purposely went hme early yesterday cos i got a feeling tat Liyi might play Rain's songs or mention abt him cos he's having a concert!! i was rite!!! :D

nikelope : u r rite again! phoenix tv played some clips abt Rain too!!

All : Rain does know abit of cantonese!! "I lov u" & "thank u" in cantonese!! :P n think he's gona be the nxt spokesperson for Pepsi!! Jay chou's position is getting shaky liao.. (NO offense to jay's fans!!) :ph34r:

Guest nikelope

annyong mayumi!

another singaporean bier here!!!!

Oh, you wanna send it over?

I guess we can do that. OR, we can wait for someone who has a scanner to scan it for us!

We give it a few days, if not you can send it over! thanks!!! so sweet of you~

Thank god i didnt miss all that much!

about that cable show!

You listened to liyi's Ha Ben Yun? And she played I do?

*faints* my fave song.. haha.. thanks for sharing it with us! ^^

hi Mayumi!! u can upload the article here!!

juz finished watching the clip...

i'm on cloud 9!!

RAIN was the 1st news item to be featured on phoenixtv. the whole clip is 5 mins. basically is abt the same as wat TVBS had featured.. but this one got more concert snippets...

never listen to Ha Ben Ying for a long time cos i really got Rain's albums ;)

Well, checked and I have 30 mins. to go before I am chased from this place.

Wanna say hi to Jen and Jinlees !

Off topic here for a moment : Am really sad about the earthquake that hit Pakistan and the huge numbers of fatalities and lives lost ...

GIF_281.gif

U remember me?

happycrying.gif

when r u comin back?

Alisya.....Finally!!!You saw BIAnimation_22.gif

Guest nikelope

Wahhhh.. he left out spore!!! spore biers -> time to let Rain noe we exist!!! B)

hmm..tink he's probably haf too many countries to memorise!! it's ok! we can understand tat! i'm sure he noes there's fans in spore n msia :rolleyes:

Archived