Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest nikelope

I have both his Saturday and Sunday newspapers in my house and both of these, Bi is on the cover pages!! I think those that don't know who he was, will probably be thinking why he's so popular!! :lol:

really?? there's him on SAT n SUN on the new paper or straits time??

i never buy!!! argh!!!

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really Biers are indeed so so fast imagine i was in page 9 a few days ago and when i came back my goshhhh its over 70 pages ...i need to be here when the 100th page is up!!!

I miss Bi so much..i watched his concert (in my television though) simoultaneous with his HK concer last Sat and last night..so sad i cannot shout my heart out since my dad will be scandalize if i do so.

Thanks for the updates guys!!!

Really Biers are indeed so so fast imagine i was in page 9 a few days ago and when i came back my goshhhh its over 70 pages ...i need to be here when the 100th page is up!!!

I miss Bi so much..i watched his concert (in my television though) simoultaneous with his HK concer last Sat and last night..so sad i cannot shout my heart out since my dad will be scandalize if i do so.

Thanks for the updates guys!!!

by the way its me charity...dont know what happened to my name charitycn76 back then.

Guest nikelope

can i save dis clip up?...do forgive me cos i luv saving every single clip of rain n watch it over n over again!!.. :rolleyes:

please put it in YSI....please please please...its much faster...

n the YTN news is really really clear compared to the other video clips of the concert...too bad the commentators are blocking out the music... <_< ....how can i save it?...its really clear n nice to watch...

it's the 1st time clubbox works for me!! i juz managed to d/l the clip..now i'm uploadin it to YSI..be patient k.. B)

Guest rainz*gurl

OMG...bibi....u got to watch it on tv?....the whole concert?.....din u record it?....its even much more upclose to bi when its on television....for those of us who din went 4 da concert.... :P

Guest `soliloquy

really?? there's him on SAT n SUN on the new paper or straits time??

i never buy!!! argh!!!

Prolly the HK newspapers nikelope!

Not the spore ones!

Guest nikelope

Prolly the HK newspapers nikelope!

Not the spore ones!

hahahahaha....

i'm overexcited..never read properly..

oops..so embarrassed.. ;)

Guest `soliloquy

I have the Singtao HK newspapers of Rain's HK Concerts. He's in both Sat., Sun., and Mon. newspapers!!

OMG..............

what i'd do to get my hands on them i tell you!

i juz read in the previous pages that he might go to thailand!! aish...y not Malaysia!!! anywayz...if i get the chance..i might also go!!! cos thailand's quite near 2 Malaysia. if it's confirmed, i might wana buy a cheap ticket now!! hahaha..:P

You have the same thoughts as me! If it's confirmed, then it's getting the tickets and then Airasia for me! :P

Guest adikkeluangman

Well, does anyone know if there is fan forum of Bi especially in English since that we cannot share our links here. Thanks a lot.

Isendit-->This is Yousendit

9420051009_20156827.jpg

None yet as of now,but i know someone will start it,SOMEONE SHOULD START A MALAYSIAN SITE FOR BI.

[size=7]I totally and wholely(?) agree to this but WHO? :unsure:

hi kairu! I'm gonna try to type down and relive the experience now but if I don't finish today I'll continue later tonight...

He followed the Bodukan playlist and started with Bad Guy instead of My Way (ok I was kinda disappointed by this I wanted to see him pop out of the stage just like the DVD but I guess they don't have that in the HK stage). So he started doing the dance prior to singing Handshake. :lol: While dancing, he accidentally shooked the mic stand. :lol: Then he had that really cute smile on his face that made me think ok commit another mistake so I can see that smile again. :lol:

After this, he started speaking IN ENGLISH! WAH!!!! I was so happy!!! We never thought he would speak in English we thought he would either speak Cantonese or Korean since he doesn't have that much time to memorize Cantonese. But english! OMIGAH!~~ The way he spoke it was so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. :lol: sorry guys I can't remember the exact lines he threw but yeah it's pretty much the same as the DVD.

So he started performing Again and Again! (I was so hyped up I started dancing too!) Then orange gurl came out. She's blue gurl that night. Man she's so sexy now compared to the Seoul concert. Guys, no need to be jealous of her now. You can tell that it's all just an act. Sure I had my eyebrows raised when Bi starts sniffing Hwa Young's breast but when you look at Bi's hands you can see that he touches her really lightly. It's all for the show.

Then came the striptease part...I'll leave the ahjummas on that one. :P

aish I can't remember which part was it when he saw the lookin stupid me...But yeah he goes on our side of the stage a lot and I always end up holding my breath and screamin my heart out! Oh and if I'm not mistaken, shikin, mel, leng and amalia were in the same side too. Too bad we didn't see each other before the concert.

Before the Chajayo part...he sang this line, 'I Don't Have A Girlfriend'. Omigah I wanted to faint when he sang that cos it was so hot! Bi and I were literally sweating. I wish a clip of that part would be available for dload cos it was uber great! WAH!!!

The dancers picked a korean gurl to be his girlfriend for the night. :mellow: Ok I kinda remember the lines...

Bi: How old are you?

gurl: How old am I? 16.

Bi: Very young. What's your name?

gurl: .....(don't remember, it's a korean name ofcourse)

Bi: Hangeuk saram? (correct me if I'm wrong but that's what my ears heard.)

The gurl nods.

Bi: She's korean. (You can tell that Bi was a little disappointed that they got a korean gurl in Hong kong. But ofcourse he couldn't do anythin bout it.)

Quite frankly, I was disappointed that they got a korean gurl to be his girlfriend. But I guess it's hard cos they picked randomly. They should have gotten a gurl from HK. Or better yet, a girl from the Philippines with shoes that are killin her but still managed to jump up and down and dance like crazy. :rolleyes:

ok I'm gonna post this first and continue later...

Why is my computer table so wet? Oh! it's from all my drooling! Sorry! Pink, thanks for sharing!

OMG! we'er on page 60+ already?! last time i checked, it was only 30+ pages only...talk about the calm before the storm. anyway, just wanna say "anyoung" to all the Biers here...

Vylette, Nurikocam...it was nice meeting you gals last Sat! :lol: Charity, hope to see you soon too! Nurikocam...kumapsumnida for the vids! Hope your spirits are up now. Don't worry, our time will come to meet Bi *crossing fingers*...hehe! Vylette, haven't finished watching the all the vcds but you'll surely gonna love all the "lip-biting" scene in his showcase... :P i've also seen a little of the ysmm & half of the self-cam clip.

now i'm off to read the backlogs...hopefully i get to finish it! :D

Ya!! Im looking forward of meeting you Kathy with a K (coz Nuriko is Cathy with a C) i got off from the office already late and we still had a dinner somewhere in Makati thats why i was so pissed coz i thought i will be seeing you guys there huhuhuh! Anyways i was able to watch Bi's concert (via satellite as i imagine it) I was late in the first night but just on time for the 2nd night (wow..i was really having a hard time bringing on my imaginations!!!)

Guest liu_xing_girl

Ya!! Im looking forward of meeting you Kathy with a K (coz Nuriko is Cathy with a C) i got off from the office already late and we still had a dinner somewhere in Makati thats why i was so pissed coz i thought i will be seeing you guys there huhuhuh! Anyways i was able to watch Bi's concert (via satellite as i imagine it) I was late in the first night but just on time for the 2nd night (wow..i was really having a hard time bringing on my imaginations!!!)

Cha, so you're Bibi now eh! Wow, I'm really amazed by your imagination...hehe! you're really a "genius" :lol:

Archived