Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest `soliloquy

*waves* hi everyone!

sounds like pinkjiawen had a GREAT time.. she must be floating on cloud 9... !! =D

thanks for the new links.. my internet connection is still >=P

hahaha.. someone asked for a bi banner?

i'll make a few and post them up tonite.. =)~

escapist : not that i know of.. correct me if i'm wrong guys? haha

Annyong debbii!!!

About Bi saying that SHG is his ideal woman; i believe that's a rumor ^^

thank you so much!!! :D HI AYU!!!!

*waves frantically*

Annyong shinebi!!!

pinkjiawen's account sounds exciting....argh man i cant wait for Bi to come to Singapore. he'd better come! COME BI COME!!

yeah escapist, he'd better come.

We singapore Biers have been waiting for the looooongggesssttt time!!

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sailorwintersonata

thank you for sharing ,pinkjiawen. It is sure to be wonderful experience. Expect more share.

On Sunday ,they got a hk girl who was 20 years old.

Jen ,thank you so so much for all the clips

:P

one of Bi's back dancers.

YEAH!! The dancers finally picked a HK girl for Rain's gf for the night. I will disappointed again if they have picked another Korean girl in the 2nd concert in HK.

I think Bi's backup dancer (Kim) doesn't look bad, she looks hot. I have nothing against her, but I am jealous of her though.

Guest liu_xing_girl

oh my.. i dont know if i can still stand karen's report regarding her tour :P ur slowly killing me karen.. o well as if i ddnt die a hundred times already.. :lol: so i guess i wont mind at all..

hello to evryone on the thread :) liu_xing and vyltte..nice meeting you too.. hope youd enjoy the clips.. jacky! err is till dont know my off this week.. will talk to my boss later this afternoon. ill update you then. nina.. if you came across this page.. nawawalan n din ako ng pag-asa..:(

JYP listen to us.. pls. give us BI's sked next year!!!! its a must!!!!

how's my namesake doing? don't despair, my dear...we still have a couple of months to (hopefully) save up...aja aja fighting! haaay! mahirap talagang maging dukha... :lol:

Guest nikelope

pinkjiawen's account sounds exciting....argh man i cant wait for Bi to come to Singapore. he'd better come! COME BI COME!!

i can't wait for him to come n perform in Singapore!!

the way pink described her experience with him makes me jealous of her!!

This is the girlfriend selected for the second concert in Hk. She is a Hongkongness,

otherwise, fans would be mad..hehe...when bi asked her age...she replied 20..

and bi couldn't believe it and asked "really? really?" and then said "you look young...."

silly bi...hehe...in Hongkong...after girls pass 20..they are 20 forever...kekeke...reluctant

to tell people the real age...apparently...the girl is over 20, close to 30 i guess...

IMG_0048.JPG

Thanks for the piccies Jinlee. Lucky girl!

Debbii, AWESOME banners! Thank you for sharing those. I esoecially love the pic & slogan in the third one hahahahahaa.

1128900770_JYaq7G.jpg1128900770_KYaq7G.jpg

1128907779_Opaa6f.jpg

Guest `soliloquy

This is the girlfriend selected for the second concert in Hk. She is a Hongkongness,

and bi couldn't believe it and asked "really? really?" and then said "you look young...."

silly bi...hehe...in Hongkong...after girls pass 20..they are 20 forever...kekeke...reluctant

to tell people the real age...apparently...the girl is over 20, close to 30 i guess...

ripgal was recounting to me that part as well, and i was laughing like an idiot.

She's no where near 20 man..haha, but anyways, a woman's age is the most well kept secret ^^

5 bi banners up for grabs!!!

i tried to use the LATEST pics of bi available =D

banner098va.jpg

banner108ni.jpg

banner113mm.gif

banner124rf.jpg

banner13s5la.jpg

im too lazy to make avatars.. but if u want to crop the banners to make avies.. go ahead!

credits go to everyone who've kindly shared all pics of bi in this thread! *hugs to all*

please credit if your using these. :)

*** if you have a personal request.. just PM me! =D

these are lovely debbii!! ^^

Guest `soliloquy

Thanks for the piccies Jinlee. Lucky girl!

Debbii, AWESOME banners! Thank you for sharing those. I esoecially love the pic & slogan in the third one hahahahahaa.

1128900770_JYaq7G.jpg1128900770_KYaq7G.jpg

1128907779_Opaa6f.jpg

this man is such a tease.

:rolleyes:

thanks naoise!

Guest nikelope

anyway, there's one pic of rain on STRAITS TIMES lifestyle section today. it's abt his HK concert.

the article goes lyk this:

FULL HOUSE WITH RAIN:

Rosamund Kwan was there. So was Karen Mok. So were Tien Niu and her daughter, as well as more than 7000 screaming fans. The occasion was Korean pop singer Rain's sold-out first show in Hong Kong last Saturday. He is a big star there, thanks to his TV series, Full House.

i dun haf a scanner..so can't let u all c his pic..

Guest escapist

credit:doraemon@rainhk.com

9号金银花和R热舞时的衣服卡住了^^*#@¥……

In 9th concert, when Miss Kim dancing with bi, her cloth was blocked by his belt..hehehe

#1 跳得好开心,金银花好投入.....

they were dancing happily...

normal_RAIN0071_s_siFTtInYyhJ0.jpg

#2.......突然........卡住左.......哈哈........亚Bi就傻笑.........哈哈

suddently...her dress was blocked...and bi was laughing...

normal_RAIN0070_s_wtlwry3RUQyU.jpg

this is funny!! :lol:

they got entangled or something eh?

would love to see this part captured on a clip.

Guest `soliloquy

anyway, there's one pic of rain on STRAITS TIMES lifestyle section today. it's abt his HK concert.

the article goes lyk this:

FULL HOUSE WITH RAIN:

Rosamund Kwan was there. So was Karen Mok. So were Tien Niu and her daughter, as well as more than 7000 screaming fans. The occasion was Korean pop singer Rain's sold-out first show in Hong Kong last Saturday. He is a big star there, thanks to his TV series, Full House.

i dun haf a scanner..so can't let u all c his pic..

nikelope, he's on today's LIFE straits times?

Amazing... i gotta go grab a copy as well then!!

*zooms*

thanks to everyone who've commented on my banners =)

theres another topic on rains concert! TYRESE WAS THERE.. omg.. thats thats.... *thumbs up*

more international publicity for rain!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4073

OMG.. i just read that.

AMAZING.

No other words describe him better.

He's a prodigy in his own right!

Guest nikelope

nikelope, he's on today's LIFE straits times?

Amazing... i gotta go grab a copy as well then!!

*zooms*

yep...on lifestyle page 2. wonder if he will appear on newpaper or not...

i tink cable channel 54 5.30pm e-news may feature him today..i'm keepin my fingers crossed!!

Guest `soliloquy

yep...on lifestyle page 2. wonder if he will appear on newpaper or not...

i tink cable channel 54 5.30pm e-news may feature him today..i'm keepin my fingers crossed!!

High probability he might be on today's New paper.

They have a korean section today right?

Wow....

n thanx ayu for the photobucket thingy i jus learned to used....kamsahamnida :D

No problem rainz*gal, im glad i could help!

Guest nurikocam18

thats also what he said in the yashimn show.. how to uhmm said compliments 2 a girl. .. :lol: looks like he applied it in that situation.

Guest rainz*gurl

click here to watch

Ytn preview of Rainyday Bodukan

btn_movie300k.gif-->Click this

can i save dis clip up?...do forgive me cos i luv saving every single clip of rain n watch it over n over again!!.. :rolleyes:

please put it in YSI....please please please...its much faster...

n the YTN news is really really clear compared to the other video clips of the concert...too bad the commentators are blocking out the music... <_< ....how can i save it?...its really clear n nice to watch...

Archived