Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so how's ur experience there? u r so lucky to b able to go there!!!

really?

I know u had a blast!!(too much screaming isn't it?!!!!

Many of the Bier's went but they aren't home yet.

Ciao!Hope to see many of ur post ...Animation_215.gif

^Hahahaha, yeah it was a blast.

Too bad I wasn't that close to the stage...but I was totally devoted to the concert. I lost my voice within the first half hour of the concert. Screaming my richard simmons off :) I will post some pics up later...

Wahhhh.. he left out spore!!! spore biers -> time to let Rain noe we exist!!! B)

^Yeah, he only said "Japan", "Hong Kong" and "Thailand"...but it seems like barely anyone reacted when he said "Thailand"... :o

Guest bier4ever

that was very cool shinhwaholic...maybe all the biers lost their voices to scream for bi(specially in the stripping part). :P

he left out the philippines too. oh well :unsure: maybe he is really not sure of the countries.

Too bad I wasn't that close to the stage...but I was totally devoted to the concert. I lost my voice within the first half hour of the concert. Screaming my richard simmons off :) I will post some pics up later...

^Yeah, he only said "Japan", "Hong Kong" and "Thailand"...but it seems like barely anyone reacted when he said "Thailand"... :o

that was very cool shinhwaholic...maybe all the biers lost their voices to scream for bi(specially in the stripping part). :P

^Hahahahahahah! Of course :) Who can resist screaming when Rain strips??! :) @ the concert, they gave out these inflatable yellow sticks thingie, and I broke mine even before he came out...hahahaha :) I was too hyper. :P

Guest `soliloquy

hello ayu and kairu...im back..hehe...i dont enjoy having posters in my room coz my bro will destroy it. :D

annyong bier4ever!! *waves frantically*

did u manage to catch him? it's a super short feature..but better den nothing..

think for those who miss it or wanna catch a 2nd glimpse of rain on tv, u can try watching channel U news at 7pm..tink the content shd b the same as channel 8..

thanks nikelope, i managed to get a glimpse of him!

Pure exhiliration i tell you!

Wahhhh.. he left out spore!!! spore biers -> time to let Rain noe we exist!!! B)

hmm..tink he's probably haf too many countries to memorise!! it's ok! we can understand tat! i'm sure he noes there's fans in spore n msia :rolleyes:

I guess he couldnt remember all the countries!

Its quite a mouthful- all of them!

I know he's aware of us singaporeans! he'd better!

*waves*

hi everybody! i'm from s'pore too, and i went on to the concert on saturday! i was in the 2nd row smack in front of the t-extension of the stage. it was cool! all i can say is, bi is an amazing performer. i juz wish i had gotten tix for the 2nd nite too. :D

2nd row ?very close. Lucky !!

Dank's!!!!

^Yeah, he only said "Japan", "Hong Kong" and "Thailand"...but it seems like barely anyone reacted when he said "Thailand"...

I was telling bier's today abt his bday party and he forgot to mention us when he was thanking who attended but he mentioned thailand even though nobody from thai attended(correct me if im left)...(I think bi needs cecilia) :)

He fell inlove @BKK

even if he comes to malaysia i dont think i will be able to see him strip..coz it's kinda strict here :(

Ohh..really?its okay(if he doesn't)..lol

Bam will initiate a strike !!!!!!!!!!(Bam is from M'sia too!!!)I guess

Well, checked and I have 30 mins. to go before I am chased from this place.

Wanna say hi to Jen and Jinlees !

Off topic here for a moment : Am really sad about the earthquake that hit Pakistan and the huge numbers of fatalities and lives lost ...

Hi, Wendy and other biers went to HK concerts...miss you girls ...

can't wait for your breath taking stories....

wendy, our beijing concert is coming...let's rock....

Jen, thanks for sharing bi's clips and photos...it took me so long to finish the backlogs..

Guest music_faerie

20051010fp01y.jpg

Credit: Singtao

Wow does he look hot in that pick. Only he looks rather thin you can see ribs much more than before. I wish he would eat more and get some rest. :(

Guest `soliloquy

even if he comes to malaysia i dont think i will be able to see him strip..coz it's kinda strict here :(

HOMegirl, i quite agree with you...

Msia is kinda strict with these kinda things ^^

Guest bier4ever

really??? stripping in concerts are forbidden??? oh..i remembered, some government officials here in the phils had a say on stripping in concerts too, but i guess it was for girls only...anyway, maybe bi can cancel the stripping..and you will still enjoy it:)

HOMegirl, i quite agree with you...

Msia is kinda strict with these kinda things ^^

i strong AGREE ayu..he is really that sexy with those hip bones and six-pack..im sweating...*sigh*

*faints*

man, the way you describe it..... :o

makes me :lol:

the hip bone is in eh? cool!!!!!!!!

Guest `soliloquy

really??? stripping in concerts are forbidden??? oh..i remembered, some government officials here in the phils had a say on stripping in concerts too, but i guess it was for girls only...anyway, maybe bi can cancel the stripping..and you will still enjoy it:)

i strong AGREE ayu..he is really that sexy with those hip bones and six-pack..im sweating...*sigh*

Hmm...stripping is kinda errmm.. how do i put this.. unsightly in some countries.

Depending on which major religious group that country has.

so yeah ^^

i dun mind if he doesnt strip at all; i actually prefer it that way!

OMG.. yesh bier4ever, he looks dang sekshiii alrite.

*faints*

Archived