ラブ★コン Lovely Complex Live Action Movie Summer 2006

Guest dieulinh

Guest Truelover

Hello,

I watched it last week and I found the movie quite good. As wrote previously, I've focussed on the female characters and there are three pretty young actresses making me thing we should enjoy seeing them in latter movies.

Well it's not worth saying that the movie is very funny with some intelligent mixtures of hilarious and melodramatic scenes. Rythme and pleasant entertainment was succeded in Lovely complex.

(if someone is interested in a correct portable english-subbed package of this movie, PM me)

:)

Kate

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pro_girl

i <3 the song at the karaoke too,i even ripped it!!lol

it's not sung by a real singer btw,but in the movie the singer is Umibozu

i believe the song is called Yoro shiyu gozan suka,based on the title on the screen xD

but yeah the man was hilarious ,lol

awww i totally heart the movie,soo cute <3

Guest yourfinestwine

omgggggg I finished watching this movie

it was so incredibly cute. like so random

and just so kawaiiiiiii! I loved how simple

and different it was than most movies, I

mean like there wasnt a specific problem

or a big issue... I just really really liked

it and I love the couple, they're adorable

Just wish she hadn't worn heels the entire

movie but I guess that adds to the effect

(:

Lili

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Just finish watching the last half of this movie :P I thought this movie is OK not too bad nothing special though :huh: Teppei voice so funny & cute :rolleyes:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Misao

im watching it right now, and gosh the girl overreated too much. o_O annd the sister is.. well i thought she was a he ahhaha

Guest sungified

anyone know a site with the movie up for dl that is hardsubbed? I want to put it in my ipod. xD

I totally adore and love this movie, it's really colorful, cute, light, and totally my kind of movie. <333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inorhaniza

OMG this is the best movie i've seen.....like it so much...they such cute couple and teppei was really kawaii......... :rolleyes:

Guest manlytoe

nooo!!!! the anime was great totally awesome, but now a movie??? OMG!!!!!!

i really hope it's good!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest 사랑競文

haha.

Am i too late to reply?

><

I just finished watching it. (dont blame me....I just found out about this movie today)

It was sooo cute!~

really ^^

Its my favorite movie now.

I liked the part when they were at the festival...

awww so adorable xDD

teppei was pretty cute =x

i think ema is pretty too.

<3

<3

<3

this movie.

Guest toastman

Never watched the anime before... I totally like the story... Teppei is so cuteeeeee... hahaha... they're kinda cute couple despite their height difference. The movie makes me wanna watch the anime... ^^

Guest Justalilodreamer

im watching the anime right now and whoaa teppei was exactly like Otani O_O like a human replica of otani ..look wise and personality wise (in the movie) :lol: great portrayal of otani

ema was really good too but her acting was a bit ...fake/over exaggerated sometimes ? ^^

^wow really? i should check out the anime xD i just finished the movie last night! it was SOO CUTE! probably the cutest movie i've ever seen. once it started, i knew i was gonna like this movie. the guy and the girl make SUCH a cute couple. the movie was sad and funny at the same time. after watching this movie.. i think i've fallen for shorter guys =X

Guest xiaoxing04

saw this last summer...teppei is soooo cute...ema reminds me of a local actress here in the philippines(maxine magalona)...i like how simple and cute the story is...love the festival and the basketball scenes..

aww,the banner and the wristband..i didn't see that coming..

Guest shinhaku

they should have a drama series of it with only Teppei and Ema (think that's her name) as the old cast, well they can keep Maity too. I dont like the rest of the cast at all

Guest itz_n_obsession

I finally get to see this after seeing it come out in the theatre when I was in japan!!

Archived