ラブ★コン Lovely Complex Live Action Movie Summer 2006

Guest dieulinh

Hi.. Can I ask you guys where can I find lovely complex in yesasia site coz it was there a few days ago ,but when I checked today the site to order it I could not find it !! ...please tell if you know :rolleyes:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thanks..cdjapan is more expensive than yesasia but anyway I'll wait 2 more days to yesasia if it is available again or not ..if not,I'm going to buy it from cdjapan :P

Hi shinhaku..

Can I buy it from amazon jp if I am from other country..and if I can how to know the price of the product in $US ??coz I don't know about japanese currency :unsure:

Guest shinhaku

if you buy straight from amazon jp , they will ship it to your country, though i'm not sure if you live in somewhere other than US or Canada, try the currency converter on yahoo, sometimes amazon jp is cheaper than yesasia, sometimes yesasia is a better choice XD. you'll have to register on amazon jp before you can purchase anything there :)

Guest asianrice

This was the most adorable movie I've seen this year! I'm pleased with how it turned out (because before, I was afraid that they'd ruin the manga). BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH! They should've made it a little longer though.. I was so sad that it ended in a blink of an eye.

RECOMMENDED.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bloopy_babo

THIS IS THE CUTEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

I am disappointed that they didn't focus on the beginning MAJOR parts of the manga

but I still loved the movie. I love the main actress. SHE IS SOOO CUTE.

I didn't finish the manga (and I'm not sure how far scans are now) but it shows you where the manga ends I think.

Guest luluchan

i just dled this couple days ago!! ehehe

Teppei is SOOO cute!!! the gurl is sooo cute too!!

i watched 1/2 of it~ im gonna finish it today!! :D:D

yep, i agree with everyone above me...just finished this movie a few minutes ago...teppei and ema are so cute...the movie was really cute...gave me a warm happy feeling...wish it was a bit longer...i like the ending theme by misono..

Guest shinhaku

i only started to read the manga after seeing the movie poster too XD and now i'm totally hooked on it. Viz will release 1st vol in July, such a long wait >_>

This movie was AWWWWWESOME. The girls were sooooo funny. I loved how they all spoke in Kansai-ben too! Whooo!!

ほんまに最高や!

Guest prismatic_star

I just finished watching.. This movie did have its funny moments but it was WAY TOO CUTE and predictable for my tastes. =( oh well...

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I really want 2 watch this movie so badly :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: Does anyone know where 2 download this movie? Not clubbox or d-addicts? I don't know how 2 use it but MU,YSI,SS,FF or Deposit Files is ok?! Thanks in advance :phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Archived