ラブ★コン Lovely Complex Live Action Movie Summer 2006

Guest dieulinh

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhaku

omg, my heart skips a beat when i saw LC movie eng sub limited ed. which will be released in Jan 1 of next year (>_>) on CDjapan . I'll definitely buy this limited ed. For those who want to purchase it as well, yesasia.com offers for cheaper price. but i wonder if i should wait till it comes out and the price goes down a little bit or should i just preorder it ? but then i dont want to get the dvds w/o the bonus >__<

• 3 months later...
Guest linhkawaii

lol you're right. Srsly they should have the English subs for the part when the narrator speaks English too. I couldn't catch a few words x3

But overall it's sooooo cute xD

Guest shinhaku

it was awfully cute, why is teppei so darn cute !??! I just dled the last chapter of LC manga too XD . hope my limited dvd edition will arrive soon :X. the only thing i dont like about the movie is that it's too short, i feel like it's too rushed, would be nice if they make a tv series out of it like many other movies but only if they would have the same cast XD. I only Nobu and KoizumixOtani couple. The other one (dont remember their names) seems so fake somehow , and *ecchi* >_>.

Archived