ラブ★コン Lovely Complex Live Action Movie Summer 2006

Guest dieulinh

Guest dieulinh
starring : Ohtani Atsushi and Fujisawa Ema
Trailer : http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHAS2gvfj8Y&sea...ovely%20complex official website for the movie: http://www.lovecom-movie.com The manga is up to 13 vols and still on going. This manga is a cute love story of a girl who is taller than most average girls and a guy who is shorter than most average guys. 072be.jpg Starring Koike Teppei as Ohtani Atsushi and Fujisawa Ema as Koizumi Risa img03521uc.jpg never knew how cute Teepei (Gokusen 2) was until i saw the movie's pic. :ph34r:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

haha looks so cute and fun, i'm looking foward to seeing this movie

Koike Teppei

YAY!!! my little chipmunk~~

Guest Aoijen

YATTA NE I want this drama japanese Lovely Complex coz I have this comic book I lub this story so very funny and sometime romantic :wub: I hope they will release DVD Original with sub English :blush:

Guest crazyMuka

^ well, in real life Teppei is 1m67, so he's pretty short comparing to the average guys, but the girl is only 1cm taller than him (I'm not talking about the characters in the manga, just the actors), lol. I don't think there is much of a height issue in reality, but she did appear a lot taller than Teppei in a clip I have seen on YouTube because she was wearing such high heels, lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bloopy_babo

Just started reading the manga and cast is PERFECT. I've never seen such a similar real life characters to the manga. It will be a cool movie.

Guest shinhaku

to be precise, it's 1 month and 2 days to go :P

speaking of the cast, i think those in Chibi Maruko chan movie should be called the real life characters, they look so alike those in the manga that they seem somehow unreal ^^'

also looking forward to this too..

read some of the manga and it looks cute...and teppei's gonna be in it..woohoo!

Archived