Edison Chen Cameo In Dark Knight

Guest supertammie

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iitzjesss

Hahah I noticed him and like quickly shot up from my seat and turned to my friends, but they were sitting kinda far from me o.0 & the boys beside me were so confused. lol

Guest babigurl

yeaaaa

i noticed that in the movie toooo

but i wasnt sure if it was him or not...

sigh... so sad..... he just had to be a pervert!

does this mean he is still in HK?

i thought he left..

Guest Atmosphere.

omg i totally forgot he came out in grudge 2!! HAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

interesting i didn't know he was in dark knight, maybe cause i didn't watch the movie just yet.

he looks pissed off o__O is he like a security guy? dang playing small role i'm guessing? o_O

the heck is a, LSI VP? i typed in his name on imdb.com to see what was his role @__@

Guest dying1004

wow. i didnt even notice. but.. whatever! haha he isn't the actor i came to see. go ledger and bale!

Guest ang168

Aha! I thought I was goin' crazy, too! But I'm glad there're other people who caught his 5-second screen time. It's nothing to write home about. It was such a small/short part that I don't think he was even credited for it! I sat through the entire ending credits looking for his name, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Or maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough...?

Guest ebae89

sorry but i only heard of edison chen btu never knew how he looked like but i did met his sister though.. lol

weird.

Guest cupcake*

i saw the movie & i loooved it. but i never noticed edison chen in the movie. WTH. O_O you guys have good eyes.

Guest o1honey

lmao.. ppl said he has like a 30 sec role or something (i haven't seen it yet)

but i guess his amount of time in the "big screen" got cuz down to 5 sec =P

but even if it is a small amount of him in the movie, it's still pretty big for him cuz he "took" part in a Big Box office film =P

and yea he's still outta HK industry, but his clothing line is still hot around asian though.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I bet after he asked Morgan Freeman to turn in his cellphone at the desk, Edison continued to arouse himself with pictures from his pink macbook.

Although there were a series of asian people in the theater saying "EDISON?"

Bale and Ledger were so sexy.

If you really want to watch some full length Edison co-starring, watch the Grudge II.

was it me, or did maggie g. look REALLY old

Hell yeahh...

Now there's something to talk about lol!

Man, Ledger's acting... to die for.

Guest plumangel3

Aha! I thought I was goin' crazy, too! But I'm glad there're other people who caught his 5-second screen time. It's nothing to write home about. It was such a small/short part that I don't think he was even credited for it! I sat through the entire ending credits looking for his name, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Or maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough...?

same here! i knew i saw Edison but it was over pretty quick so i was doubtful. i even told my friend and she was lik huh? o.O

anyways he looked kinda cute in the split sec i saw him lol

but yeah, the men of the movie were totally Christian Bale and Heath Ledger <33

Guest BottleofMilk87

was it me, or did maggie g. look REALLY old

Not only you.

I work in a cinema & I was doing my rounds as an usher in the theatre & when maggie G came up, I had to do a double take at the screen cause she looks so odd & ya like what you said...old (cause of her saggy skin....& blemished skin too?!? :blink: )

But well, I havent personally seen the show myself. She could be a good actress or something in that show.

Guest babygurldoc

Yea I went and saw with my bf...and we both recognized him, but he was only in there for like 3 sec

Archived