Edison Chen Cameo In Dark Knight

Guest supertammie

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angelina

my friend kept pointint it out to me that it was edison chen that she saw or that guy looked like him.. i was like 'huh?' i was waiting to see him again but i guess she was right.. darn i missed it!

Guest SophiaSan

ahaha when i was watching this movie...

i was like..BATMAN GOES TO HONGKONG??

and out comes Edison Chen!!

Guest sushisushiii

his cameo was equivalent to cillian murphy's cameo... it was ridiculous, damn you christopher nolan! haha but i loved that movie, very entertaining and very smart.

was it me, or did maggie g. look REALLY old

Definitely not you! I was thinking that througout the entire movie! But I understand why they chose her, she really does resemble Katie Holmes.

As for Edison, I didn't even notice, but can you blame me?! That movie was too amazing for me to notice something like that :P

Guest jestersjest

Lol I spotted him when I was watching the movie.

I was so excited, I blurted "OMG Isn't that Edison??!!!!"

Then everyone glared at me. whooops

:sweatingbullets:

i think that lawyer guy who was gonna reveal batmans identity is that really smelly guy from thats so raven hahaa

Edison is so unimportant that this topic is now talking about Maggie Gyllenhaal.

*applauds*

Maggie Gyllenhaal? What?

Guest NV4ever

lolzz, he appeared for like 2 seconds, soo unimportant and not to mention lame :lol:

who cares about edison when there are christian bale and heath ledger ^^

Archived