Edison Chen Cameo In Dark Knight

Guest supertammie

Guest jiyoung05

edit

saw Edison on screen but seriously after that i didn't even him being on it till my bf mentioned it again to me and we laughed about it

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3letters

It was pretty cool that Edison was a cameo for The Dark Knight and I really think that there is no need to laugh at him just because he made a 2 second appearance. Grow up.

Guest jei kaRRr

LOL I was like "HUH?!" when I saw the movie, during that scene, everyone else was quiet and I gasped and pointed rofl

rofl I'm with ya there. I gasped really loud and let out a "WHAT THE HECK?!"...someone kicked my chair after that :(

oh well about the scandal, he looked like a bad boy in he beginning anywayyyyyyy :P

Guest oneimmortalsoul

It was the shortest cameo ever. If I didn't pay much attention, I wouldn't have guessed he was there!

Guest 1S0ULL

LOL. I hardly noticed him .

I heard some girls whisper "EDISON!" .

I'm like "Can you not see sexy Christian Bale and hottie Heath Ledger?"

LOL . Maggie G did look old ..

^ yeah no kidding in the theater i said really loud "are you kidding she looks SO old ! " and everyone started laughing ..

hahahha omg a lot of people laughed sarcastically at that part.

...yeah, katie holmes was so much better.

Guest witchery

^

What's wrong with Maggie G?

I think she's beautiful.

I didn't hear anyone laugh =X

I MISSED THE EDISON PART!!!!!

T______T

Guest sunnyside

Oh I didn't notice that. I was just paying attention to that chinese guy who did all the negotiating, he reminded me of someone.

^

I think she's beautiful.

T______T

Are u srs? Er...no way =/

Probably mesmorised by her so-called beauty :rolleyes:

She looked really old and not so pretty....

Guest witchery

Are u srs? Er...no way =/

Probably mesmorised by her so-called beauty :rolleyes:

She looked really old and not so pretty....

Meh. Each to their own.

Maybe after you watch her steamy scenes in Secretary you might change your mind.

Anyway, I thought this thread was on Edison.

Meh. Each to their own.

Maybe after you watch her steamy scenes in Secretary you might change your mind.

Anyway, I thought this thread was on Edison.

Look sweetheart, with a face like hers...the only steam generated would be the steam from my horrified rotting corpse which just burned to charcoal from sheer disgust.

Guest bebeboo.

^

I think she's beautiful.

T______T

really?! i didn't think so.. i thought she was decent =/

Edison was somewhere in the scene when Morgan Freeman went to Hong Kong to see that one guy.. Lao i think? anyway Morgan was supposed to leave his cellphone cause they weren't allowed. He was only in it for a like a split second

Guest lovefool

i didn't watch the movie yet but i'll definitely be looking out for the 2 second edison chen part.

Theres an asian theme to this movie? I thought this movie was just about the joker and batman...and the bank robbery?

Guest .moony.

Lol yea maggie isnt that beautiful, i didnt like her acting either. esp when she was talkin to lau in the police station -__-

i really want a young and beautiful love interest for batman. dunno why. hes so gorgeous so i want to see some kind of heaven made couple i guess.

Archived