♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest dramamaniac01

hello everybody :-h
Just popped i here to ogle at one of my favorite couples ever. No drama does angst as best as this one. They are the angsty couple filled with misundertsandings.
I utterly loved their chemistry together.
thought id share a video which i watch almost everyday. It was so good that i rewatched the drama again in HD. Earlier i had watched the drama on youtube but watching in HD made it look all the more beautiful.

I can't seem to get the video to be pasted here. Here's the link. Enjoy

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  I'm so glad that people still love seeing these two together.  There is no doubt that Goong is an excellent drama!  The chemistry between Eun Hye and Ji Hoon is no joke.  Welcome to the thread and Gomawo @dramamaniac01...loved, LOVED, the mv you uploaded.  The push and pull between these two made this drama so good!  I actually, would yell at my computer monitor at times at how these two would always have their misunderstandings!  I just wanted to scream and pull my hair out whenever Shin said such mean things to Chae Kyung and Chae Kyung would be so stupid when Shin was trying to show his sincerity, but she wouldn't see it that way.  Ohhhh yea and just LOVED the back hugs!!! kekeke :\"> :P >:D<
Gomawo @jennaray for all the nice mv's you uploaded.  Brings back so many nice memories of the drama.  LET'S KEEP PRAYING FOR A GOONG 2!
Take care my chingus....:-h :-h :-h
81656b34-1c7e-41ea-bedd-7a3b561e26e9_zps
a01c4180-50f0-41df-9324-e57ca57345df_zps5d161815-2dbe-4746-8ae6-f621669a14c0_zps5ba9f10d-deb0-4008-b4a7-9f5baaa776ab_zps   Eune and Ji Hoon are wearing the same ring.  They are very close indeed!

Guest ilovesquirrel

oh :(  class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ga In’s Agency Confirms Brown Eyed Girls Star Is Dating Actor Joo Ji Hoon .

Guest jennaray

cre:to uploader. This is my last posting for the GOONG actors, I respect their privacy. This would remain memories for GOONG drama FANS. Wave to all here, Khamsamida.

Guest novchime

Dear @Jennaray and other Hyoonies,

It was nice to have known all of you through this thread.  As we have said before, we support both JJH and YEH together and individually.  JJH is now in a relationship with Gain, We wish him happiness and success.  In much the same way, we wish YEH happiness and success in her love life.

JiHoon's relationship will be difficult to accept at first, but as the saying goes,  time will heal all wounds.  Hyoonies, we have hoped well, but what we wished did not happen.  Let us not be very sad.

Take care all ...  I will miss you.  I hope to see you in other threads.

Guest Goongfan11

Well...my dream of the Royal Couple actually becoming a "real" couple have been busted.  Oh well...ce la vie (that is life).  It is what it is...so I will accept it.  I truly wish Ji Hoon and his new girlfriend the best of luck.  He deserves to be happy.  At least this thread is here for Goong lovers.  You can still enjoy watching the two's chemistry together in the drama.  I have no doubts that they were a "real" couple at some time in their lives.  Probably right after Goong, but due to careers and Ji Hoon's trouble with drug use, it wasn't something you want to announce to the public.  Besides, most actors/actresses are very discreet or do not want to go public due to bashing and negative comments.As some are doing right now with Ji Hoon and Ga In's announcement went public.  I hope they will endure hardships together and become supportive of each other's careers.Take care my chingus and just enjoy Goong/Princess Hours for the great drama that it is.

• 3 months later...
Guest champ0i

Hello there Hyoonies! I miss posting here. I know the news did not give what we've been praying for but it's okay. We still have the good old Goong memories in our hearts. I wish the royal the best in life and you hyoonies as well. Hope to bump into one of you when I visit Seoul.

-xoxo-

champ0i

Love this couple and drama. ;;) I remember watching goong numerous times when i was in high school (ahh such memories) Seeing this thread made me feel giddy again lol!  :)>- I'm still hoping for them to have a reunion drama though! (just like lee dong wook/lee da hae and jang hyuk/jang nara) ehehehe anything's possible.  \:D/ 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

I believe that YEH and JJH bacame a REAL COUPLE during or after Goong. So sad that they did not last. But as long as they're not married to someone else yet, I'll continue to hope and pray that someday they'll find their way back to each other again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So glad that this thread still somehow got visitors. It's kinda heartbreaking that Jihun and his gf are still together, but Jihun's happiness comes first so no argue with that. Though I'm still bitter about this but I'm still hoping that our Royal Couple has not reached its ending yet. As long as none of them is married yet, I'll be forever hopeful. My Hyoonie, fighting! :)

• Like 3