♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RitzTarits Sim

zhen88 - let me know when you already have a FB account.  Meanwhile here is one V day photo  which a hyoonie tagged me with:

1621687_1408456292740284_853734030_n.jpg

s89s said: 1502573_1403675069875499_910643552_n.jpgThe latest photos from Jihoon and Eune got my attention again : You can see the rings look alike (Maybe YES or No) So, it's up to you to decide about it :-B

Guest devotedgoonger

Hi everyone! I am new in this thread but definitely not a new JJH-YEH fan. Been supporting them since the first time I watched Goong in 2006. I just finished watching Goong for the 5th time I think, and all those ♥♥♥ feelings came back. :) :) :) So I decided to go back to forums and threads and I'm so glad to find an active one! *Keep the faith! I'd be so proud to tell my friends (who think I'm crazy) I'm not the only one who's not over them yet. 8 years and the spell's still on me! Hahaha! It would be fun to find new friends here. Good day! :)

Guest devotedgoonger

Goongfan11 said:

c8b84505-9ff1-49b6-a85d-09a7ce7a560d_zps
Ji Hoon and Eune are so good at crying scenes.  They can always make me feel sad when I see either one of them cry.  Such good actors!

~This scene always makes me cry! :( Oooh Shin, those tears. Uuuugh! Even after the scene, he kept wiping his eyes. Hoho!! *I tried editing but I couldn't get out of this "quote". I'm sorry Goongfan11.

Guest devotedgoonger

Hi @champ0i! Thanks for the welcome. I really am enjoying my stay here! Still got a lot of pages to read, but I'm loving every bit of it! Yes yes yes! KEEP THE FAITH!  :x

Archived