Quantcast

♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey everyone! just want to drop by and share this little video of mine  it took 9 years in the making (kidding) but seriously, i've been wanting to do a music video of this since i first watched it ba

HI I just found this thread... Joo Ji Hoon's relationship with his recent girlfriend, Ga In, was ended.. I hope this will be the right timing for Shin and Chae Gyung to get along in the real life

I just finished watching Princess Hours weeks ago. I know, im so late to the party! But I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE TWO! I'm so happy to see a thread dedicated for them here. I can get my dose of the Goo

Guest devotedgoonger

Hi everyone! I am new in this thread but definitely not a new JJH-YEH fan. Been supporting them since the first time I watched Goong in 2006. I just finished watching Goong for the 5th time I think, and all those ♥♥♥ feelings came back. :) :) :) So I decided to go back to forums and threads and I'm so glad to find an active one! *Keep the faith! I'd be so proud to tell my friends (who think I'm crazy) I'm not the only one who's not over them yet. 8 years and the spell's still on me! Hahaha! It would be fun to find new friends here. Good day! :)

Guest devotedgoonger

Goongfan11 said:

c8b84505-9ff1-49b6-a85d-09a7ce7a560d_zps
Ji Hoon and Eune are so good at crying scenes.  They can always make me feel sad when I see either one of them cry.  Such good actors!

~This scene always makes me cry! :( Oooh Shin, those tears. Uuuugh! Even after the scene, he kept wiping his eyes. Hoho!! *I tried editing but I couldn't get out of this "quote". I'm sorry Goongfan11.

Guest devotedgoonger

Hi @champ0i! Thanks for the welcome. I really am enjoying my stay here! Still got a lot of pages to read, but I'm loving every bit of it! Yes yes yes! KEEP THE FAITH!  :x